Bored as hell soldier deployed to Jordan a ways south of Syria. Ask me anything... Or just post some good stuff

Bored as hell soldier deployed to Jordan a ways south of Syria. Ask me anything... Or just post some good stuff.

How do you get laid? Fellow soldiers, local girls, or whores?

What's the local food like ?

Hit any good vagoo ?

>Fellow soldiers, local girls, or whores
all of these are synonymous

IDF?

What is your current objective?

we dont, there are very few girls here, and the ones that are have plenty of dick, its not even worth fucking them honestly

What kind of soldier are you?

the shwarma is pretty good, like a wrap with some odd sauce, otherwise i havent had much good from here

whats the smoky shit in the distance?

we are SECFOR for this jordanian base, but the base is run by americans, it's like "hey you own it and everything thats really cute"

What's all that black smoke on the horizon?

Interesting. thanks user.

Any weird as fuck animals? Lizards? Scorpions? Spiders? Etc etc
>ArizonaFag

thats actually a picture from kuwait. I wasnt sure what it was really

post a picture from where you are.

Hey I'm an Arizona fag too! We have some crazy animals here. I saw a wild cougar in Prescott, shit was legit scary

I'd honestly fuck the shit out of a woman soldier.
I have some kind of fetish for strong women, it might be because I'm a beta and cheap faggot.

i saw a couple camel spiders and scorpions, black ones. Also oddly enough there are chameleons here, and hedgehogs

you have the wrong idea in your mind when you think of a woman soldier

Literally woke up and found a dead scorpion. Crushed it with my ass in my sleep. Was so conflicted because I was scared of scorpions being in my bed but not because I can apparently sleep crush them

Like you wouldn't fuck any girl you fag

also this

Holy shit i would to mess with a wild hedgehog. If you ever see another, do come back and post pics. Feed it some MRE

They are women and thus have vagina.
What is the wrong idea?

I'm liking this thread

Army? Marines? Air Force? Which branch?

they are just normal girls man, they arent buff or strong, theyre just like any other one but in a uniform

soldier=army

Tits or gtfo

Not like this... Don't tell me they are fucking cunts.

Brb, busy killing myself.

yeah i only saw one once and i was busy at the time so i didnt get to mess around with it as much as id have liked to but it was cool as fuck

they are known for being massive sluts, im guessing thats part of the reason why theyd get into the military in the first place. Even a below average looking girl suddenly becomes desirable around such a male dominated landscape

So a guy gets deployed to the sandbox, and gets sent to some base in the middle of nowhere. He's getting his initial briefing and when the CO asks if there are any questions, he asks, "Sir, what do you do for women around here?" The CO grins and says "Well, son, about every couple of weeks, Akhmed brings a whole bunch of camels to the base, and---"

INCOMING!

The conversation stops and everyone runs to their posts as they take (and return) mortar rounds for a few hours. A few of the incoming ones are close hits and it rattles the new guy some.

A few days go by, with occasional repeats of the mortar fire, until they get three days in a row with no incoming. On the third day, the new guy is out on patrol, when he sees a guy driving several camels towards the base. He reaches for his radio mic to report it, but his buddy says, "No, that's Akhmed!" New guy suddenly remembers the conversation with the CO, and decides that he's going to be first in line.

When Akhmed gets there, our hero is ready. He picks out the likeliest camel, drags a crate over behind it, gets up on the crate, drops his pants, and starts going to town on the camel. It's *wonderful* - warm and tight - especially good since he hasn't gotten any for a while.

He grabs handfuls of fur and growls as he busts a nut deep in the camel's pussy. In his post-coital bliss, he gradually becomes aware that the entire population of the base is standing there, watching him, laughing.

The CO walks up to him and says, "I never got to finish. Once Akhmed gets here, we all ride the camels into the whorehouse, in town.

this guy was in our barracks when we were doing train up stuff in new mexico, i was gonna keep it in a bottle or something but it died a few days before we left the bay

If they are massive sluts why the fuck aren't you banging that shit.
Are you a beta faggot OP?

Btw, aren't there really strong badass women? Or are they all slutty cunts?

mostly just sluts and lesbians. There are only a few here where i am that i would even consider and honestly the risk reward just isnt worth it. You can actually get in a good bit of trouble for fucking over here

Holy shit, that fucking spider is capable of killing someone within a few hours.

how are jordanian SF cops, military police to work with?

Holy fuck, lesbians soldiers.
>new fetish acquired

i dont know what it is about army places but they seem to attract the widows, they set up in shooting positions on machine gun ranges all the time. It's kinda odd

>"Ground control to Eagle 5...you are clear for take off"

Almost all of the Jordanians are fucking jokes, horrible at what they do and mostly don't speak any english. Any middle eastern soldier that is "special forces" is lucky to be as good as your standard US infantryman... Maybe Isreal for an exception im not sure

>Maybe Isreal for an exception im not sure
Israeli special forces are usually gnarly as fuck, from what I've heard.

Did you killed anyone since you got there?

nope, the only thing that has died is my soul, a little bit everyday from the mind numbing boredom and army bureaucratic bullshit

an hero

Rank?

im almost done now, im leaving in about a week.SPC

What was the most exciting thing that happened there. It's Jordan so I'm not expecting much

enjoy your dubs and freshly gained freedom

yeah not really much, the king of jordan comes by from time to time and they do there half-cool helicopter fly by's with simulated miniguns and their king abdullah fast ropes out. My excitemtn is usually fucking with the jordanian workers, the cooks specifically. I like to ask them for a ham and cheese omelette. Really pisses them off, "No Ham!, just meat!"

Do they like you there? Or would they rather have you guys gone. The king of Jordan has time to visit a hole in the ground? Must be slow in Jordan.

What's it like being a part of the Trump army?

all of jordan is a hole in the ground...

I think the public sentiment is theyd rather not have us, but they really kind of need us. Although the full level of involvement of the US military here is hidden from both countries' general public, we have like 10x more troops here training them and running their bases than we say we do

at the individual soldier level so far its indiscernible from the army before, but i have hopes it will be better for the future guys under im. I'm on my way out after this

You regret joining the military?

This

Sayeret don't fuck around. Apparently they downright terrify ISIS.

hey OP, do you coordinate any stuff with the Israelis or since you're in Jordan, do you have to pretend they don't exist?

>all of jordan is a hole in the ground

as far as middle eastern countries go, it's not the worst place. people are more sane than the other arabs.

i'd rather live in Israel if i had to live in the middle east, but Jordan wouldn't be the worst consolation prize

or Dubai if i could pretend like i could afford to live there.

idk, i liked it at first, as time wore on I liked it less. I guess ill be glad i did it when im done

i never got that sentiment.

they don't want the americans around, but their own soldiers are so borderline incompetent and unwilling to fight without americans in the line with them or a radio call away.

its eerily reminiscent of vietnam. southern vietnamese never wanted to actually fight. were happy to let the americans do it for them

we dont work with them. and yeah i understand that as far as the middle east goes its one of the better and more progressive ones, but honestly seeing the squalor and just overall poor quality of things it shows how bad it is in general over here.

yeah, its hard to not feel at least a little elitist when you see just how poor the quality of other armed forced are and their lack of funding

makes sense. hajjis get extremely butthurt if you remind them the Jews have their shit together one country over.

better to just pretend they don't exist. keep the locals happy...or at least less miserable.

Were you deployed in Kuwait, or stationed anywhere else than Jordan?

yeah i was in kuwait for about month and a half and then have been to two different bases in jordan

not even the quality or lack of funding. just the sheer lack of will-to-fight

heard and read about the multiple multiple instances of iraqi army regulars just saying "fuck it" and walking off.

on one level i get it. i wouldn't want to fight and probably die for a shitty country that's likely fucked me over a few times,

but on the other hand. nothing gets built up if people aren't willing to sweat and bleed for it. only way to get a country off the ground.

one thing they have that i find fucking hilarious is that a great many of them dont want to or are afraid to be responsible for killing someone. So they refuse to aim their weapons and they shoot in the general direction of the enemy, that way when they spray the bullets if someone does get hit, then it is the will of allah that they died and not their fault

Did you ever make a friend that's wasn't American while you were over there.

there is a guy that runs a hookah bar on post that i talk to and a female interpreter that is from egypt that i like. Actually pretty cool people

that's just indicative of their poor training

almost every human is hard wired not to want to kill other people. you can read a lot about soldiers in almost any conflict just shooting to shoot and not actively aiming.

training is supposed to break a soldier of that tendency

that will of allah thinking though, sounds like typical hajji thinking. "whatever happens, allah wanted it to and it's never my own fault"

ive met some chill egyptians. other arabs kind of shit on them though. not as bad as they shit on yemenis or palestinians, but still. all part of that arab social ladder. Saudis at the top. Palestinians at the bottom. everyone else is somewhere inbetween

the Coptic egyptians are a lot more decent to be around. less insane about religion. goddamn shame they're slowly being ethnically cleansed out of egypt.

Do you ever feel sorry for them. Like a sense of guilt that life is shit there. Do you take things for granted anymore? Not to sound preachy

not OP, but i sometimes do. Lot of them are regular people.

for whatever reason arab culture seems to lend itself to more autocratic systems. it doesn't help that multiple world powers have stuck their dicks in and redrawn maps however the shit they felt like it.

finding oil was another curse. bunch of countries got instant wealth. never really had to work or develop a nation. it was just a bunch of tribals handed piles of cash. no time for the culture to evolve into something more modern.

yeah this one is a coptic actually
no one is keeping them here, and i think they just dont have a concept of how much better it can be. IDK it really does kinda feel like people in the middle east just have this feeling that islam is all they need, they really seem to buy into it even here where its a lot more lax. Ill definitely appreciate being the the US more after this

Is it just the US there, or are there other foreign nations there to help/exist.

its mostly the US. There are a couple from canada ive seen, and there are still some british that have ties to the jordanian army as some sort of remnant from colonization

the jordanians will (very quietly) do joint exercises with israelis every so often (just looked it up).

they really try to not publicize that though. the jordanian public really gets their sandy tits in a vice over it, especially the islamists

yeah their king has done some things to help them and its super unpopular as far as all of the rest of the middles east is concerned including his own people

he's in a catch-22. the israelis control the natural gas supply from the Mediterranean and the Jordanians need it, but your average Muhammed Q Jordanian has been taught from fucking birth that the jews are responsible for everything awful in his life.

the king of jordan isn't dumb, and from all accounts is a semi-decent and reasonable guy. he knows picking fights with the israelis is a shitty idea, but he needs the islamists to stay placated to keep Jordan stable

also the king of jordan has a cameo in an episode of star trek:voyager. No spoken lines because he's not a member of SAG but he shows up for like five seconds.

turns out he's a huge star trek fan and asked if he could appear on the show.

What age did you join?

the only reason we're here is so we can use their country as a base of operations if and when we need to. it is the most stable country in the area. They're getting a lot of money from us and training in return. That king really does seem to know how to play the game

If you could have been stationed somewhere else where would it be?

im currently deployed national guard so fuck all that. People can make jokes if they want about the guard but we bring way more life experience and diversity of knowledge to the army and of the 6 1/2 years ive been in the guard ive spent probably about at least 2 years worth of full active time

As a Syrian, when are you going to fuck off ??

I think you are failing already, every attempt to arm the terrorists of "southfront" has been rekt already.

As an American you can have your shithole country, let isis take it over for all i fucking care. 2 weeks from now ill be back in my nice house in the beautiful country setting with beer and a fishing pole in the stream

Sounds like a deal faggot

is that the anti-terrorist training ground?

surely that plane cant reach takeoff speed with that building in the way right? what kind of plane is that

its not a real plane its for training, and yes thats what they do here

but how to the train pilots if on ground?