What is the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, Sup Forums?

What is the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, Sup Forums?

stole her diary. Read it while she was taking a shower..found out she was cheating....took a shit in her drawer and left before she got out.

Once, I gave my ex a lollipop and told her it was from the dentist's office, but it wasn't.
I got it at Hair Cuttery.

Knocked her on her fucking asshole. Seriously I kicked some cunt when I was a jealous little fag.

I kicked a girl in the vagina in 2nd or 3rd grade once.

Beat her to death with a sock full of marbles, or do you mean irl?

Put a chikin in a row

Friendzoned. She cried.

Or maybe premature ejaculation, that's pretty mean.

Broke up with her on her birthday
Which was hilariously the day before Valentine's Day.
All because I didn't want to buy her a gift, got back together with her and dumped her again on the first day of summer.

Also made this girl think I loved her so I could cum in her ass. Her birthday was like February 23rd and I know this because she told me when I first started talking to her the day after I broke up with the other one.

February Girls are fucking retarded

Probably meanest to my exwife. we were together for 5 years. the entire time i was really shitty to her. tell her she was fat or she had bad acne just anything to put her down. i dont even know why i did this sometimes. even got so bad when i would go out with friends she would ask what i was doing i would tell her straight up im out trying to fuck a rando and she would just laugh and think i was joking with her.. she finally caught on when i was trying to make a move on her sister lol

Fucked her ass for giving me attitude 2 weeks after she had a c-section birthing my kid.

How to find this video? Been looking. The grossed out look she makes is very pleasing.

Got this one girl to go on a date with me once.

Jesus fuck this is the Sup Forums I was warned about

Stabbed a girl in the throat with a hand full of pencils, when I was in elementary school.

Implied to my ex gf that I thought she wasnt hott, which she wasnt but im a fucking dick retard for actually saying it.

fucking kek, udnerrated

I wasn't honest to a girl.
She asked if I wanted to come over, I said yes but really wanted to stay home.
We watched movies and hung out, I stayed the night and was completely bored.

Married her knowing with 100% certainty that I would one day, in the not-too-distant future, leave her.
And I did.

>walked up to random girl
>called her my friend
>she started crying from disgust and revulsion

why no sex?

lots of drunken hookups, I like to flip girls over when I'm eating them out, eat pussy and ass at the same time, then when I go to stick it in and they ask if i'm wearing a condom, Its already in by the time I say, "nah"

Opened a door for woman

Because I don't really want sex.

lol i know you

You monster!

Greentext?

Dated her.

Good on ya m80

the meanest thing i've ever done was cum in D_gurls ass and not tell her that i'm pulling out

www twitch tv/D_gurl

Can we see a pic of the girl who took your load in her ass? I want to know if she looks retarded.

You were curbing her self esteem. You were subconsciously scared of losing her. 5 years is too long to stay together without mutual attraction.

Trust me, it ain't just February they're retarded.

You did it because you have low self-esteem, user. Welcome to the club.

shoved a girls hand through a sewing machine

A surprisingly large number of these stories involve anal sex.

Also, greentext? And congratulations! Boy or girl? (Hope it was a boy...after reading this thread, anyway.)

probaly this

It's on "that" site. Search "Sup Forums girl eats shit" and you should find it.

RIP Bob Pacman. Best Ghost buster.

Pregnancy

Can we see pics? Let us be the judge of whether or not she is hot.

Raped my 21 years old ex friend with benefit after we were done. Only time in my life I fucked a dry vagina. I will always have regrets about it but it changed me to be a better person.

girlfriend was an exhibitionist, went to a movie with a semi powerful vibrator in her pussy, had a wireless remote and set it on max and left her there, she came back to the car pissed, both ways lol

yea you both are probably right lol either way we got a divorce. i didnt even realize how bad i treated her till about a year ago even though we have been seprated for about 3 years

I accedentaly ran over a girls dog. They lived out in the country and let the dogs run free and she promised he was smart enough to not move in my way, but sadly that was not the case

Told someone I loved her. Fucked her for weeks. Got bored of her. Broke up!
She probably killed herself

This is actually a pretty mean thing to do. Recognizing it means you are way ahead of the rest of us, user.

>be me
>know this girl that has been raped
>won't let anybody in
>challenge accepted
>gain her trust over about 3 months
>meet her parents and all
>she finally lets me in
>fuck her
>break up 2 days later
>haven't spoken to her in 2 years
>feels... i don't know man

Did I really love her? Was it really just sex? I'll never know

Sorry to hear that. What happened?

posted ex's nudes on Sup Forums like 12 years ago to make her seem like more of a cheating slut than she actually was

i also used to be really manipulative towards women

know these feels too well actually. its almost sad

Maybe in time you can reach out and apologize for being such a dick.

I guess I should tell my story then. I was 30 and she was 16. I'd taken her virginity a couple months earlier. She was switching from one birth control to another, and we weren't having sex because I don't use fuckin condoms. So we're having a nice nap together one afternoon and I wake up with a rock hard one. She's a heavy sleeper, and by the time she woke up I was already putting it in her ass. She didn't care for it either. I'm almost sure she's still a bit traumatized, wherever she is now.

Wanked in her coffee.

Exhibitionist, you say...

>be brown
>OkStupid
>Talk to girl that was dtf
>she talked about being tested and shit
>paranoia autismo steps in
>arrange a meetup with her
>already noped to ghost out
>be at a party a day later
>discuss arrangements with another brown friend of mine, he's more of the aggressive type
>he is dtf
>both meetup
>he doesnt really resemble me but she's too white to even notice
>friendo answers questions that were discussed in the chats
>they hang out still
>she brushes him off
>talk on OkStupid later
>She didnt notice it was me
>tell her it wasnt me
>she gets psychologically scarred

it was a time indeed

I hope she forgave you. I hope you forgave yourself.

Use to sniff her moms dirty panties...once I had three of her moms white dirty panties in my face...when I would fuck her I would imagine her mom. I did cheat on her with her mom and her mom nearly blew me...my cock was in her mouth when she said stop...damn that day my dad whipped my ass with jumper cables

Fell in love with her. Wasted several years of her life that could have been spent finding someone who isn't a piece of shit.

Unless this was your plan all along, this isn't actually that mean. Without the trauma she had suffered, it wouldm't even be remarkable.

Isn't it a school night?

What was the outcome of your attempt at revenge?

Source in pic?

hot

posted this a few times before
>dated drug addict when she was 16 and I was 15
>broke up
>fast forward till she was 19 and I was 18
>was clean for a few years with the exception of weed and hallucinogenics
>over time she became very addicted to acid
>pretty much every day
>didnt know this
>started fucking her (not dating)
>one night she gives me my first acid trip
>super fun night but the end turned bad
>panic text her
>thinking im losing my mind
>finally sleep and wake up fine
>like 10pm she wants to take a walk
>sit in field
>she spills out all her emotions
>telling me she shouldnt have gave me acid and it could have hurt me
>"im such a bad person"
>"I think I should move away and never talk to anyone here again"
>that kind of shit

cont.

girl had a sexual need that could never be fulfilled lol
pic related, her a few months back

I have posted my ex on Sup Forums many times...she is 3holes the chink

user, you raped her.

What did she do to you to deserve that?

hopefully but its gonna take a while.. but i still feel like shit about it wish i could take it all back

fucked gf's sister

You jizzed in her mouthguard? Why?

I need to do it again.

Is she spanish/latina?

Loser.

Nigger rapists make their victims cum buckets. Seriously, top zoz.

She's cute and her ass is so tiny that it looks like there barely would be room for your load, much less your dick. How did she react to you fucking her in the ass?

It was not the plan, but looking back I think I always knew that I just wanted to fuck her.
I do like to think I actually helped her open up towards sex and relations a little bit.

should mention that she is a huge cunt and every time I tried to be her friend or even just talk she would start drama and ruin it. She has done with this with everyone she has ever met. I knew her since elementary school

>I tell her everything will be okay
>I tell her she can come to me for help and that people love her
>night ends with her being okay
>all the crying got under my skin and once again i let this cunt into my life again (other than pussy)

the. next. fucking. day.
>text her asking if shes okay
>"why?" she responds
>"well after last night I just wanted to make sure you're still doing alright"
>"what? you think I cant do this by myself?"
>argument esculates
>end with me telling her to kill herself and she never deserved me
>she blocks me
>im seething

cont

Hair cuttery is the silliest name I've ever heard. When I first moved to Florida and saw it I could hardly believe it was real.

Go to *that* site and search for "Sup Forums girl eat shit." You will find it.

further stress in our already bizarrely dramatic sort-of-relationship, and an undertone of mutual distrust in the on-again/off-again for years to come

emotional manipulation sucks, especially if it's petty "revenge"

post a vid next time

She really didn't like it, but I would hardly call it rape. She actually never said the word "no" or "stop". We dated for another two years and it was awesome.

You can't change the past, user. You can learn from it and use it to guide future behavior.

told my ex i was gonna make dvds of our sex tape and go to the church where her father is a pastor and leave them on all the windshields of the cars during church. never ended up doing it but i heard two weeks later that she had a nervous breakdown. i call about a week later and didnt get a answer. about a month after i called her she sent me a text. we kinda started talking again. she tells me the story of her breakdown. guess she broke down and told her family that there was a sextape of her and kinda laid it out for her family. she had the original copy so i guess the next sunday her father invited the whole church home to his house and they performed a weird ceremony and then burned the dvd in a fire in her backyard so god could forgive her... weve dated on and off for the last 15 years and well it never works out bc she always ends up remembering what i tricked her into doing... shes pretty phoked up from it and well i feel bad still and the only reason i always end up trying to getting back with her is bc i try to make her smoke . she cant forget though .

Pics? I want to know which one was hotter.

Also, who sucked your dick better?

Yes she is, little bit of Guatemalan and Mexican

We smoked a few blunts and took Xanax but she's a lightweight. High af so she took it without struggling much. I was nice enough to finger her ass before trying the tip and I wasn't in a rush so I left half of it sit in her so she could get used to the feel.
She's one of those Suicide Boyz / Bones / Maxo Kream / Christ Travis girls that wears chokers and still goes to hot topic even though middle school was like 7 years ago

What about her makes her a "huge cunt?"

need a pic using that vibe

I had never been so fucking enraged in my life

>this cunt has done nothing but be a burden on every person she has come across
>this drug addict bitch deserves to die
>I spend the next few days spamming her social media and phone.
>end up posting her nudes to her facebook
>everyone sees it
>even her family
>she gets the cops to my house but i left no evidence to show it was me
>she has too many enemies (not to mention 6 trips to a psyche ward) to really say it was me
>her life is even more ruined than it usually is
>which is impressive

cont

I'll school you at night.

Take note: hurting your partner in a relationship is actually hurting yourself.

motherless / 3A937DA

read the first line of the post you respond to.