If Baneposting isn't dead

If Baneposting isn't dead.
then tell me why this image doesn't have a proper edit yet?

or perhaps he's wondering why someone would change his shirt, before jumping out of a plane?

Jesus.

Why does he look like pepe with a beginning mustache

Big Guy Tip: If your plane crash has a survivor, remember to shoot him after he jumps out of the plane, the AR15 has a max effective range of about 500 meters

That's the new Flash making his first cameo way before bvs

THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER

its the flasho

>i really want a banedit but im too much of a fatfuck to do it myself

Baneposting and collecting rare pepes are my favorite memes.

there, someone else do the other one

>no CIA doing his power stance subtly somewhere in the background

Please delete this.

In the background of where?
He's running away from a crashing plane
He only does his power stance when he's confident ya idgit

>"Crashing this plane...With No survivors!"
>How to survive a plane crash.

Bane overplayed his hand and underestimated Bill

H O T H E A D

O

T

H

E

A

D

this.
CIA could've easily destroyed Bane.
He was just holding back to gauge Bane's power level. Once he was satisfied that Bane wasn't a big threat, he bailed out - leaving Bane to GPD and Batman. The league of shadows simply wasn't worth his time - too easy.

>CIAFags unironically believe this.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC BANEPOSTING MOTHERFUCKERS CAN YOU FUCKING STOP WITH THIS RETARDED ASS MEME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING STOP WHY I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS STUPID ASS MEME POLLUTING EVERY FUCKING WHERE I GO EVERYWHERE I FUCKING LOOK IT'S ALL HURR DURR CIA CIA FOR YOU NO SURVIVORS

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU RETARDED FAGS CONTINUE TO USE THIS ROTTING ASS MEME IT'S BEEN FOUR YEARS FOUR FUCKING YEARS WHY DO YOU INSIST WITH THIS FUCKING RETARDED BULLSHIT MEME I'M SO SICK OF IT STOP JUST STOP

IT'S THE WORST STUPIDEST FUCKING MEME IN THE UNIVERSE WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER WHY ARE YOU FUCKING OBSESSED WITH THIS DOGSHIT MEME YOU FUCKING ASSBURGERS

JUST FUCKING STOP IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY IT'S NOT ORIGINAL IT'S A FUCKING PIECE OF CANCER ASS SHIT STOP IT ALREADY YOU FUCKING RETARDS STOP JUST FUCKING STOP I'M SICK OF HEARING ABOUT AGENT FAGGOT AND DOCTOR NIGGERFUCK AND THE OTHER ASS BANE IT'S NOT FUNNY IT WAS NEVER FUNNY

KILL YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING BANE FAGGOTS YOU'RE CANCER YOU'RE THE WORST AND I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU TO DEATH I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE FROM DICK CANCER I HOPE IT FALLS OFF AND A PLANE CRASHES IN YOUR STUPID FUCKING FACE AND YOU BURN IN HELL FOREVER FUCK YOU

>b-b-b-but MUH HOTHEAD
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING BANEPOSTING

congratulations op, now what's the next step in your masterplan

SOMEONE

Have we started the fire?

GET

>JUST FUCKING STOP
Do you feel in charge?

THIS

HOTHEAD

THIS

>he somehow has time to change his shirt
>that 'stache

You change your shirt if you get in a plane crash so that the Grim Reaper doesn't recognize you.

HOTHEAD

OUTTA

You're a hotheaded guy

HERE

HERE

>Baneposting
>Dead
Show me his body.

BANE?

>tfw the hired guns overpowered you and Wreckage Brother is destroyed

>he's doing the Picard Manoeuvre to his shirt