Hey Sup Forums I'm in the backseat of my dealers car and just scored some awesome China white heroin

Hey Sup Forums I'm in the backseat of my dealers car and just scored some awesome China white heroin.

What's my boys getting high on tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Um0qCSa9aYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like piercing my nipples on hooks and elevating myself off the floor. The adrenaline rush is like no other.

My man

Going to go to bed at 10:30
Got to be up at 6

Stop being a degenerate.

vodka and clove cigarettes and i'm going to listen to black sabbath with my homie Jeremy.

you should mix that shit up a bit

theres a ton of fentanyl going around and your dealer probably doesnt know how to mix right or his dealer doesnt

Oxy 160mg.
300mg codi
60mg dyhdracod
Morphinesulphate.

Gonna get my nod on.

Go back to r_thedonald normie.

Seems Legit

Should probably add, that's breakfast. I'm in europe.

whack ass garbage man ditch that shit asap

do 10

Meh opiates suck, tried oxy once and made me just feel numb. Don't see the appeal behind it

I don't know you and i don't give a fuck about you, but if you give a shit about yourself ditch that garbage man its gonna end your life

I'm hopelessly addicted to adderall and I love it.

>pic related
it's second day and my eyes still look like this, music feels great. no visuals tho

niggabags again

High on life!

youtube.com/watch?v=Um0qCSa9aYE

yeah i dont ever get much visuals off l

It' was like, textures and more of the distorsions right? Like everything was a some kind of carton decorations.

yep, trails and distortions. nothing ever really intense or vivid...dmt is tho

its probably the most visual psychedelic

Heroin is for losers
MDMA, lsd, k = FTW

Functioning addict or junkie scum?

done H once, its a rush like no other, everything is 10/10 even if its 1/10.

I'm more into ayahuasca and shit now, got me clean and straightened me out, now i just do it once a year almost ceremonially.

i dont even smoke weed any more.

enjoy the nod, op

Tell me about ayahuasca. Personal experiences, etc.

Adderall, fuck sleeping more than 5 hours ever.

I'm thinking of getting a gram of coke but my dealer is pricing it at $80 a gram and $200 an eight ball.

Am I getting ripped off?

depends if you trust your dealer or not. that's what I usually pay.

I'd say that's a fair price tbh

Post the rest of that set.

Depends how much its cut

You also can't get quads so you fucking suck

I've done it. Not him. Shit is sketch.

I'm in Arizona. We have some amazing black here. I get my shit delivered to my door like a pizza. Ordered a gram and my guy bumped it up two points. Shit is killer. Super fucking high right now. Posting on B and watching Scooby Do. What a time to be alive.

Like how sketch lol?

You drink it. You throw up. Then you go to another dimension. The end.

That's a good price for good shit and the best thing is if you don't know the difference then who gives a shit. Ride high my friend.

jimmy, no matther how much h they promise you, never get in a car with strangers

Nigga fuck you I swear to God I'm so sick of your shit

Fucking degenerate.

We just let the amber burn"

you poor sod

The fuck you tawkin bout nikka?

Yo OP, I'm not gonna give you shit for doing what you're doing and I don't want to harsh your buzz.
But near the end of last year we lost a good friend to that shit, and there's a lot of people still having to deal with it.
Call me a faggot, I don't care. Just know there's a lot of people beyond you that are affected by what you're doing

Yo should strawberry cherry kush have seeds in it? Think my dealer may have fucked me

I don't see you getting quads faggot

Wrong post

Fucking normie

not too far off the mark tbh.

i'm too lazy and not enough of a hippie to share muh experience.

it's a personal thing, and while some shit i've seen might seem fucking gay to people, it means a lot to me.

it is 100% a personal journey, you go through absolute fucking hell and back.

I've also done datura stramonium, but thats pointless as everything that happens just feels normal, your brain doesnt even try and reflect on what you're seeing.

the thing with most drugs is, you are still YOU, there is a voice inside yourself that knows you are fucked up and this voice makes sense, but on datura, you trick even that side.

Ayahuasca is something everyone should experience later in life, it gets rid of regrets, helps you come to grips with shit you didnt even know was fucking you up.

It's not something you do as a teen looking to get highAF, trust me, i done enough of that shit with almost everything, but i was 30 before i done that and i'm glad i did.

A little bit seeds doesn't matter. If there are many seeds then it's a sign that the grower doesn't know what he'a doing

So do you feel like you can ever quit, or are you fucked for life?

This guy gets it, Ayahuasca saved my life and cured my anxiety.

Take that as a compliment coming from something like you, subhuman.

Yeah heart conditions are great fuck sleeping

Love some hezza ausfag here

Ausfag also loves europe pressed pills

Stress and disappointment

I could have really used a vigil last night so I could get my shit down but, fuck.

Anyone know where I can, reliably get some?

You're a fool to wrap what i assume is lsd in tinfoil, A heat conducting container is idiotic.

Moar md

True, unless they wanna do it all in a week. If u wanna get lsd and have it last u gotta get liquid

Or keep it in a sealed rubber container on blotter paper in a cool environment. But yes drops are superior

More eu imports, 500 domperigons 400 hesinburgs and 100 bacardis all 200mg plus

>sitting in dealers car
>takes pictures

Something smells fishy..

Dammit, Varg. You used to be cool. You used to get drunk and burn churches with the dude from Emperor.

Now you're like, "stop fapping" and "don't do drugs" and "don't be a degenerate."
You've changed, man.

I'm getting high off meth today Imy getting it cheap at 15 a gram 40 for a ball

China white? Gear is brown bro. China white is white like snow. Anyway I'm ahead of you. I'm already chilling with my foil and a tube smoking

Crippling depression