Found this little guy near home, locked with a lockscreen code obviously

Found this little guy near home, locked with a lockscreen code obviously.
But ! It's a girl phone, full of shitty music and a recording with a "Happy birthday Camille" just played when randomly skip some of the phone musics.

Here is the deal, help me to bypass the passcode (appear to be an iPhone 4 or 4s, im not into this brand) and you will get the full data uploaded somewhere.

Sorry if my english suck sometime, but im sur you will understand

Other urls found in this thread:

betanews.com/2016/09/19/iphone-cracked-for-100-dollars/
youtu.be/9gCf9FvKCFI
youtube.com/watch?v=kgZtAl-XNq8
youtube.com/watch?v=FG_Lv9wf7l0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping for interest

Is no possible way. Sorry to shit on your parade. Might as well just smash it and post

Im sure there is one, this phone is old af

Wow - you're that stupid, huh? Just get a hammer and crack it open and grab the pictures that are inside.

This, OP.

Don't open it, you'll expose the film and then you can't process it.

Don't listen to this idiot, just open it in a dark room

Using a hammer in a dark room? OP, turn on a blacklight so you don't smash your thumb.

Return it

This, OP. I've retuned a few phones in my lifetime and got a pizza out of one of the deals.

To get the photos off it you just need to plug it into a PC you dumb fuck. You cant access anything but the photos but thats all you want.

Not that easy

literally wrong. Don't do this op, they can track your computer and the only fix is delete system 32.

OP do this.
Plug in comp>open device on comp>pictures/gallery/etc>

Dubz thread anyone?

Highlighting OP's face patches covered with jizz residue? I don't think this is going where he want it too

Else idk

Already tried all the most common password
I don't need itunes password etc for this ?

Oh yeah she could have the "find my iphone app' if so she could track it down so look out for that

iphone 4

just restore in itunes

probably worth 30 bux

^^ is password.

I've take the sim out, no wifi, she cant do shit

Yea dumbass, read the fuckin thread

you can access the files normally with windows explorer, dude. just plug it in and get everything off of it then restore and sell it. if youre really paranoid, just disconnect from the internet when you plug it in

You act like apple security is some thing hard to break.

Wat, seriously ? There is no way to look trough the data only by pluggin it, its not an external drive

The only person in this thread who knows what they're talking about.

It's impossible to break, stupid. Google it.

I wish my iphone was impossible to break.

thread literally gave me AIDs

Depends on OS man, I've reset my sister's when she forgot her pass code

Yep, full of retards again
lelelelelel del syst 32

It's an iPhone SE or whatever the revived last 5 series was

literally this,

plug it to a computer not connected to internet if you're as worried as me

>Implying black lights aren't full of uv rays terrible for film
Troll post
You need to use red light in your dark room OP

betanews.com/2016/09/19/iphone-cracked-for-100-dollars/

You can wipe it, you're not getting nudes behind a password without other tools.

OP, it's been a while, but you may still be able to. You jsut have to somehow get past the lockscreen (send it an imessage) and aircrack it (jailbreak through website that exploits java or adobe or some shit) then use a filebrowser like ifunbox

>se
>no fingerprint reader

I'm surprised a 4/4s looks that new.

And how do I get past the lockscreen ?

Not entirely untrue, but OP don't use red light, it has infrared and will expose your iphone's film with slight amounts of infrared.

Real darkrooms use this weird amber color.

I have a iphone 4, this literally works... You can only access photos / videos tho, nothing else

Same as you, it's brand new.. Absolutely no scratches

youtu.be/9gCf9FvKCFI

What is that? Some shitty old Chinese iPhone knockoff?

Ok, Im trying to find an iphone usb cable

No siri on this one

Dependant on phone, there are ways to glitch it, but you'll probably have to get a router and name it some common SSID that will auto connect then send it an imessage with the link. obv VPN and faraday cage so it can't find IP or GPS.

ahh shit

Shit my 4s looks like that (other than rekt screen) because it lived in a lifeproof for 2 years
My 6 looks new other than the dead antenna and decreased battery
My 7 will be the same thing (until I trade it for the new version

Do you have password on your phone? Does it ask to "trust this computer"? Does it ask to unlock before you can access files?

What If I plug my simcard in and send a message from another phone to my number ?

Why iPhone user? Why?

No, it's real. Chinese people have smaller iphones because they have smaller hands.

I don't think its an unnoficial phone.. Seems pretty legit to me

You restored my faith in Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=kgZtAl-XNq8

It might ask to activate, it might have find my phone on. I wouldn't risk it, but if you must, you can get a burner sim, put it in another iphone so that it knows that number has iMessage, put it in this phone and send that way, but find my phone might lock it before then.

What the fuck is it? A 1st gen iPhone? Looks ancient

symptoms of dead antenna? My bluetooth and cell signal has been shitty lately.

Find my phone is not that popular where I live, I don't think there is something like this

Sorry OP i can't help you.
But if you find any thing worth while, post it.

Oh, yeah, a regular SMS will take a link too. No need to get imessage working.

Again, no siri.

Fuck you you fucking motherfucker

lol

So, what I need to send by sms on the phone ?

kek.

ask siri for NIne ONE 1

get one of the old chargers with USB input and take it to an internet cafe if one is nearby, put the photo on a USB and badda bing badda boom

An iphone for ants.

return the phone you eurotrash piece of shit

A BADA BING A BUFFALO BOOM A CHIKIN RAVIOLI WITH THE MEATBALLS AYYY.... DON'T PUT TOO MANY ONYUNZ IN DA SAWSE AYYY GONNA GO GET THE PAPAS GET THE PAPAS

A burner phone sim card with SMS activated.

I will, after getting the nudes

Kys u literal sack of shit

Do that Siri world clock shit

What trashcan country are you from you yuropoor piece of shit?

had this been a YLYL thread i would have lost, thanks for the chuckle user

;')

Just give it back to the owner so this thread can end you theif

Switzerland, not that poor.
THERE IS NO FKIN SIRI

Here we go...

You'll need to find an iBoot or SecureROM exploit on your own which is quite difficult. After that you'll need to use an unlocked device that's the same model to pull firmware keys for the latest signed version of iOS. Then download the actual IPSW from iTunes servers or ipsw.me. The entire start screen that's all white asking for a passcode is a setup app. On a Mac convert the IPSW to a zip by renaming it as such. Inside the zip file there will be 3 dmg files. Largest is the root filesystem. Decrypt it by running it through iDecrypt using the corresponding firmware key you pulled earlier. From there find and delete setup.app in /var/Applications. Repack the IPSW and move it to your desktop. Connect your device in DFU and exploit either bootloader. Open iTunes and hold the option key while clicking restore. Restore to your custom IPSW. At first it will not boot. Exploit the bootloader again through DFU and take control of the iBSS to manually bootstrap the iBEC. From there you'll be able to able to patch the kernel (in DFU mode KPP is disabled) and take control of RestoreRamdisk. Use it to wipe the iOS system partition and manually flash the stock firmware from your custom IPSW to the System partition (/dev/0s1s1) but be sure to exclude /var/Applications. Best method is called "stashing" where you move /Applications to the user partition. When you reboot to the SecureROM you should be able to start up normally. The setup app will not be present so you'll go directly to the SpringBoard.

TLDR you need rare and powerful exploits and super 1337 skillz or you're gonna have a nice paperweight.

TLDR give it back Jamal

>we get these threads so often that I have a text file to copy and paste this

Cant find the owner, genius

This guy, despite his trips, is lying to you OP. He's trying to trick you into turning yourself in to the police. DO NOT listen to this man.

Well then you're plum out of luck, your language barrier won't let you follow the complex steps

I fully understand english, that's not a problem.

Nice trips, and nice info. I've done stuff like that when jailbreaking years ago, is the copypasta current enough to be relevant?

For a second I thought the phone belonged to a negro

That shit is long af
Will try to connect to my pc first and see what happend

if you restore it with itunes it wipes it clean and removes the passcode iphone 3 and 4 only

This is the right answer.

if they had findmyphone turned on correctly, its broadcasting its location right now.

i can't tell if this is bullshit or geek genius.

i could exploit DFU's with my bootloader all day and not have a clue what's going on

youtube.com/watch?v=FG_Lv9wf7l0

C'est chaud pour l'ouvrir sans code, bonne chance mec

Bitch, I don't speak croissant