Made a post on facebook and some super triggered snowflake commented with this picture.... no words, just the picture...

Made a post on facebook and some super triggered snowflake commented with this picture.... no words, just the picture. its sad how low brow libtards are getting, they can't even argue anymore... they just rage. This is why the democratic party is doomed. People like this

eyebrows done with a chisel sharpie

Wow so offensive. Are you okay?

Lmao fag

Gonna have to dump her pictures now

Ok, faggot op, tell us what your SUPER LOGICAL AND IRREFUTABLE FACT was that she seemed so offended by that she smiled at you.

This is because they know that anything they say can be easily disproved by facts.

this. show us your awesome post faggot

Gee, I feel for you OP. You must be PST'd by this violation. What was your post?

How about you give the word "snowflake" a rest.

>tips fedora

Is somebody dating a landwhale?

show your post
without it this is hollow

You probably deserved it. Faggot.

Dude comon man. You are being just as bad as her if you are implying that every demo is an idiot. There are idots on both sides.. you know there are some redneck republicans that couldn't argue their way out of a paper bag.

Your entire ideology is based around trolling and pissing people off, its literally_fucking_nothing.jpeg

Thats the most uncreative picture ive ever seen may as well be a picture of a turd saying "I am poo"

Funny how you conservashits are the biggest whiny fucks out of everyone while talking up a storm about MUH SNOWFLAKES.

>"fucking libtards"
>posts picture of random girl
>"can't believe she didn't agree with me"
>provides no context
this thread could have been something, op, but you had to tard it up

show what you posted so we can jugde how big of a fucking loser you are op

ur soon to be stepdad

I came to this.

Women showing the middle finger is my fetish. Pic related, it's a woman showing the middle finger.

tell her to fix her spicky eyebrows and get at you when she can present herself like a lady in public

The thing is even dumbass republicans are right.
Whereas a libtard is always wrong, no matter how dumb.

Calm down faggot ur picture sucks

>comon
is this really how you think "come on" is written out? you're not helping your case by being a vocal idiot.

Tribalism aside, dumbasses are always wrong. That's what makes them dumbasses