Soooo, I've always been curious about sex dolls. Normally, they're sold for ridiculously expensive prices...

Soooo, I've always been curious about sex dolls. Normally, they're sold for ridiculously expensive prices. Found a listing here, however, that is just as ridiculously... well... inexpensive: ebay com / itm / 182470810211

Should I do it? What does Sup Forums think? And would Sup Forums give it a go, too? Even if it's just for the lolz? Gotta say, even if the doll is absolute shit for masturbating, the sheer hilarity that could result is limitless (imagine "walking with a friend" on a rooftop, then immediately shoving them off to their "death").

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/201782082872
es.aliexpress.com/item/0/32511959817.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you got the money why not? Might like it and want to buy a better one one day

This is actually very funny. How inexpensive is inexpensive?

If it's inexpensive to you, just go for it. You'll know if then atleast if you want to move on to a more expensive one in the future

Go for it I've always wanted one

it's 40 bucks, dude...go for it lol..just make another thread in the future and show the results

Why not just make your own?

It's under $60 for this particular model (add in the dots and slashes in my not-so-cleverly-disguised ebay link to see more).

I just might, haha! You know, there's really no reason not to. I'd say it's worth a few hours' work, regardless of what I do with it. Just for the novelty of having it.

Feel free to pick one up yourselves, if you're interested. This is literally the cheapest I've ever heard one of these things being sold for. Maybe we could all do ridiculous bullshit with ours with a common theme or something, make it newsworthy? haha

That is the saddest thing I've ever seen

D: cause I know it'd end up worse than that one.

Also, attached pic of the ebay one, meant to do that last post

Gee I wonder if you're trying to get us to visit this ebay link?

Those eyes are kinda freaky

Yeah hilarious......

yup. was thinking the same thing.

inb4
>odd occurrence today when a silicon sex doll was discovered plummeting toward the highway from the bridge above
>more at 5

meh. mostly to get opinions, though in hindsight, there really isn't much of a question. definitely getting one. drunkardness + fatigue = poor / erratic decision making.

yeah, that was my only thing, too. though it might actually work out. Got this idea of setting it up somewhere in public, dressed like a kid, and setting up a walkie talkie on it. keep itS face turned down so no one can see at first. have it make crying / giggling sounds, garner concern or curiosity from others, and then work out an interesting jump scare from there. I dunNo, i'm sure I''l think of something

eh? i didn't even come up with anything funny though!@ just drunk laughter. I do it a lot, usually. until i get real tired Like i am now

thats a crap soft plastic doll, is not silicone

the real ones starts at 1k

ebay.com/itm/201782082872

Seriously. I'd rather get caught fucking a male sex doll then whatever that's supposed to be.

kek

see I've had tpe fleshlights before, and they weren't all that bad. i guess silicone is preferable to some?

Anyway, thanks for the bit of encouragement. I'll liKEly come back when this thing arrives and share results of my shenanigans

had a Real Doll for a bit. Was fun for awhile, but the maintenance sucked

I ordered this one, sadly she didn't arrive yet, one more week, can't wait to have my first gf

es.aliexpress.com/item/0/32511959817.html

thank you user
I needed that

That's a nice one. a bit small. but nice.

hey guys, this isn't OC, but seeing this thread, I took the time to cut up an earlier thread I was in..

It is pretty on topic

Holy crap haha

kek

fucking kek

fleshlights!
camera!
action!

yeah I still don't entirely get wtf this guy does.

Please kill yourself

These little dolls weird me out but i would still fuck one

It was fun for awhile. Luckily, I have a GF that doesn't care what I fuck as long as it isn't another girl, so I'll experiment here and there with different dolls and toys just for the experience

What are some of the likes and dislikes?

what you mean? Doll types or what? Sometimes the cheaper ones are good. This was an inflatable but the blowjobs were badass, you could fuck the hell out of her mouth

It's a Nikita Denise doll if you are wondering. Freaky looking but not bad for the price, was like $40

My GF got into me shooting loads on toy dolls (she has a fascination with cum), so I got into that for a bit too

>Anorexic uncanny-valley piece of shit.
Jesus christ, get something worth fucking.

Anyone doing reviews on sex dolls? Some look dodgy as fuck.

Spooky. Silicon valley they call it.

You mean Uncanny Valley? Yeah, the Real Dolls can get that way sometimes. Another good inflatable - Agent 69

>Silicon valley they call it.

that face...

Which is this one and do they make them not as large?

Yo, what are these btw? Asking for a friend

You don't want to fuck a girl with down syndrome?

Wherre can i purchase these

seductivemidnightcandyshop.com

>Eternal screaming

Thx bby

Those prices, are you fucking kidding me?
ALMOST A GRAND FOR
R U B B E R

Yeah, but last I'd heard, a good full-body doll goes for about 5 grand...

The miniature ones are pretty cool and affordable

Just get a prossie

sex doll sales are full of scams. if your not paying 1k for a 3 footer likely gonna get scammed

I say go for it ... i just bought one its gunna be here monday

Wtf lol why does it have to look so uncomfortable

What's a prossie

>le edgy kid
faggot

Pre-glued?

kek

Fuck it, I ordered one (thanks, OP). That's a 4'5" doll for what you'd normally pay for an 18" doll. Honestly I probably won't even fuck it, just dress it up in pajamas and use it as a sleep aid / body pillow. I've had a FuckMeSilly and a couple of those "mega masturbator" pussy/ass things and the novelty wears off really fast as soon as you have to clean it the first time you use it. The idea of fucking a doll is more appealing than actually doing it, and regular masturbation is just much more convenient.

tbh just get a wand massager, it works great

prostitute you silly

Thought it was a fancy brand pocket pussy haha

wtf dude rent a women or man!! idk u need help xD hahahahahahahahaha

She just looks pissed that I didn't take the trash out again.

Can't say you are wrong there

hahahahahahha the best !!! to many virgins out there!!