Why are Finns willing to defend their homeland?

Why are Finns willing to defend their homeland?

what the fuck is wrong with europeans and japan

the japanese hate themselves and the """europeans""" responding in this poll are most likely immigrants

They just assume we'll do it for them.

because we despise smelly russkies. you can spot a russian from mile away. no one likes them

No one wants to fight for the (((Jews))) like you.

The military tradition is maintained through the conscription system. I guess the spirit of Winter War isn't that dead yet. Or something.

barbaric mongolian warrior genes

ah yes
the american speaks for the european people
fuck off you smelly fat lard

I like finland

because we like it?

>the wannabe european defends his masters
fuck off cuckstamp, go jerk off to the queen non-country

Millennia of wars with each other and the guilt of empire building maybe? Or maybe the rise of nonsensical political correctness has made them unwilling to fight for a country that is soft in constitution? Bad times creates strong men creates good times creates soft men.

Notice that the countries much more willing to defend their countries are predominantly third/second world and the lower rankings first?

We (as in Czechs) hate ourselves.

Most of us have gotten so cucked that I wonder if there's even anything worth salvaging...

We are surrounded by the Germans, the British and the French. Apart from the scenario where one of those fuckers goes rogue again, we have zero to fear, we're geopolitically speaking the safest country on earth.

A country like Finland always has an existential threat lurking from the east.

based moroccans

No one else is going to do it.

I'll do it.

Jewish brainwashing maybe?

not really. they all say they are ready to defend because Moroccans never got in a war. they still don't know how not funny and how devastating war is once you're in the field.
Japan are last it's because of the two nuclear bombs they got from the US.

We live in peace with our neighbours and don't really feel a threat of beeing invaded
To an Israeli, that must seem pretty strange, i guess

No, fuckoff with your NATO scam that forces Europeans to buy American weapons for billions of dollars.

why you buy pass?

>We live in peace with our neighbours and don't really feel a threat of beeing invaded
Must be nice not neighboring with Germany.

i dont think czechs are really afraid of a german invasion, are they?

You need to think about it from the perspective of what do these people have to lose.

In developed nations, a pleb spent 20 years of his life dedicated to studying to become an engineer.

Vs. Achmed who has no skills besides sex with goats and beating his wife

The Netherlands it too small to be worth fighting for.

why you buy pass?

I would think so. Your government is trying to invade fellow europeans with middle eastern migrants.

I live in Texas and Obongo tried to give us Syrians but our Governer said absolutely fuck no and would have mobilized our military (yes states have their own military) to stop it.

Was this before or after 50% of your states population became mexican?

Me too

Engineer can move aboard. A goatfarmer would face much more uncertainity.

After. You would be surprised by Mexicans that are here legally hate migrants/illegals from all over. Solely because it gives them a bad reputation obviously. We have had tons of ICE raids here so Mexicans are packing up and fleeing so maybe we will go back to being majority white soon.

why you buy pass?

>States have their own military

At least in Texas ill add. California can get vaporized for all i care

Where will they flee? Arizona?

sadly untrue
european pride isn't what it used to be, even for the native population

Reminder that swedes are also prepared to fight for their country
And our eternal ally finland as well

It's true Ivan. States have more power then you think. Sure some states only have a state guard but Texas has a Navy, air force and marines.

From what I hear, most illegals are trying to make it to Canada, California or back to Mexico. The ones that are staying here are risking it because they get so much money off welfare that its worth it. Like absolutely free education, housing, food cars you name it and the rest gets sent back to mexico. Granted this situation is from one illegal family i know but id stay too with all those free gibs.

How illegals get gibmedat?

This is world in 2017. Its odd if some people actually want to fight for their country. What went wrong?

>defend
>image has "fight"
word twisting
clearly the implication is that finland believes in defense and other countries believe they will wind up like the US and fight in the middle east

Someone must secure whitest genes on earth

>fighting for the United Cuckdom of Great Britainistan

no thanks

Everyone should be at 0%.

Countries are an archaic system of random lines in the sand that only serve to divide us from our fellow humans.

hello shlomo

Cuckscription and the circlejerk surrounding it.

>we
Did you happen to miss US at 44%?

>48%
Yeah right

Sanctuary cities. Being poor.

The data indicates otherwise. Maybe 'hello nigel' would be more appropriate.

Shit infographic.
Many of the mid range have already proved themselves.
Pakistan? Bangladesh? sure.
I'd believe Georgia.
Israel not being in the top group? Disregarded.

Because more or less from day one we're thought that we share a 1000 km border with russia and nobody else than us isn't gonna keep it secured as history has proven.

As in a lot of stuff saying this and that for the fatherland.

Finland has the threat of Russia.
Sweden has the threat of Russia.
Russia has the threat of NATO.
Greece has the threat of Turkey.
Poland has the threat of Russia.
Serbia has the threat of NATO.
Ireland has been in conflict with the UK.
The safer it gets the less people worry about it.

Memes aside. Which military power is going to attack Spain, Austria, Czechs, Italy, Germany, Belgium or the Netherlands?

l o l :DD noone invited mudbloods

You kinda wanna fight when your two immediate neighbors are chutyas armed with nuclear weapons.

Nothing more? Under 2% sees Russia as threat but we got self pride about our nation and peoples.

Because they arent our countries anymore, we just happen to be here according to the left

No, it's because they take the question seriously and consider "fight" implies giving your life to be a soldier (and dying) at a moments notice. While the other top countries just say it in a superficial manner, it's easy to pretend or think that you like the idea of it but it's a completely different thing to actually leave your life and die for it. They wouldn't be willing to do what I just described, the only way a country is, is if you spam them with propaganda pertaining to that for a generation or two.

fuck off lardass

this is why no one else is gonna do it

As you can see, countries that were already in war will never enter war again.
People that can see what war really is after being in one.

Oh and they are also in together in a military alliance, specifically to target us. We used to be Bros with Russia, but lately they have been distant since we started buying weapons from amerifats

Because they go through mandatory military service where they are indoctorated before they start thinking clearly, it was a strategy used by every government that uses it's enemies as a scapegoat for every problem

>next to Germoney
>safe

>Why are Finns willing to defend their homeland?

>Defend
>Homeland

I wonder...

>tfw i my mind was washed so badly i started to like the outdoors and shooting guns
truly it is the autumn of my intellectual life
i am but an illuminati pawn
release me from this psychic bondage

Mind your own affairs, fatty.

Nobody hates themselves more than euros

the more civilized, the more skeptical

Why is the thought of people wanting to DEFEND their homeland so disgusting thought to some people? We're not the US y'know

If the poll/image was worded that way, I'm sure the percents would shoot up across the board.

Our patriotism is true and not the result of conscription.

>Japan
As you'd expect from a bunch of shut-in NEETs

pic related: Sapporo 2020

Is it true that the Finnish army is composed of ex-NEET grunts who drink ES all day and do nothing?

The butthurt is strong in this one.

It shouldn't need to be worded that way. If by fighting for your country you're doing anything other than defending it, then your country is a shit country that the world would be better off without.

Defence is and should be the basis of every armed force on the planet, sadly because of your country and other "superpowers" this term has accross history inflated to meaning absolutely nothing since US called Vietnam and Iraq Defensive wars. I'll join in with that swedes opinion.