It's the perfect time for me to die. What's the best method? I have no access to ropes or guns...

It's the perfect time for me to die. What's the best method? I have no access to ropes or guns. And i'd like something that has no pain. I also don't want to OD on anything as that's not reliable enough

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czB0M33LTkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where u from?

I'm an unfortunate Ausfag

Old age

just jump off a really tall building. Painless, plus you get a nice ride.

Take up a huge loan and go on a sex trip.
Fuck tons of hookers and do a shit load of drugs and either die from STDs or OD

Rolling

youtube.com/watch?v=czB0M33LTkg

>Go on, get it over with then.
>Find you a bridge and take a jump.

fuck what I said, this is way better

Suburbs, no buildings high enough to guarantee anything

>mfw im poor

Why is now the perfect time for you to die, OP?

I just got laid off, and I suffer from extreme PTSD. I have about $19,000 in savings. When it runs out I'll kill myself. I can't decide if I should try to get another job, or if I should travel. Either way, I will kill myself when it's gone.

>Loan shark

Nothings happening and it wont be a problem for my family

Why wouldn't the death of a family member be a problem for your family? Even if they don't love you they still are required to pay for your funeral/cremation costs/any bills you have lying around.

You'd be remembered by them in spite. Not that care, but your logic is wrong that you won't be a problem for your family.

What do you mean nothing is happening?

Shit ton of opiates if you're a pussy

Livestream it

Another ausfag here, where abouts you from user?

Grab a shit tonne of those bluebottles, rub them on your body all at once. Do it while drunk for less pain

Helium. Bye nigga

Have some fun with it first, it's going to run out eventually so you may as well enjoy your last few weeks here.

NSW, not Sydney

NSW as well, I'll help you off yourself if you like.

Google "Suicide Chump"
You're welcome.

AusFag NSW reporting in! Go down bunnings and buy metho mix it with vodka and skoll it!

Gong fag?

these threads become so annoying. Its not hard to find information on easy ways to kys on google. Come back when everything is set up and your ready to go. Nobody is stopping you

Don't want anybody else to be the least bit responsible.

>australians

newwy?