Rekt bread

Rekt bread

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html
i.imgur.com/GC77tDN.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=onLV-2_yV7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happened to that guy?

The best thing about this is how it's so fucking loud that the shit on the ceiling falls down

how is she bleeding tho

Hawt

untreated wound. Maggots used to clean it

that fucking filename kek

this is not a controlled maggot debridement therapy, poor sob shouldnt even be conscious

I think she shit her pants.

His right ski got stuck in the "safety net", he was going so fucking fast that his leg almsot got completely torn off. 6 hours of surgery and he still died.

Learn how to use google you inbred goat fucking mudslime.

I think this has to do with the fact that if you ht someone in China, and they survive, you have to pay for their medical bills.

If they are killed it's like a misdemeanor or minor crime.

gore != rekt fucking amateurs

is the stage gonna be okay?

did he recover? If he did is there a follow up pic?

holy fuck i recognize that place, thats here in nz been there hundreds of times wtf.

I could barely watch that

probably torn femoral artery

>thisisfine.webm

are you always writing such bullshit? 163 stabbing wounds coming from a hit by car?....a knife with the drivers fingerprints.... geez, you must be too dumb to empty a boot even when the instructions are written on the sole...

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html

Story?

You might have a point, but read carefully “It is better to hit to kill than to hit and injure.”
Not hit someone, injure that person and then stab him til he bleeds to death. All those described cases were referring to people killing with their car and not any other tool or weapon.

>Not just paying for indemnity insurance

Someone stood helplessly by and watched/recorded a bear eating their friend. This is why you bring guns, big ones...

Thats almost the single most fucked thing I have seen I fucking hate eyes and maggots

Did he fight with his bear hands?

Yup, happened recently as well. Dumb motherfucker tried to turn while off the throttle.

Do you know why it happend?

not all heroes wear capes

Sound is made of waves which actually vibrations.
These waves hit the ceiling, causing the dust to come loose and fall down after each gunshot.

how does this even happen in the first place? Someone please reply.

i.imgur.com/GC77tDN.gifv

link because I'm a faggot and don't know how to convert things to webm

Awww you beat me to it. Nevermind then...

I meant why was that guy getting shot

He got shot when the bullets came out of the gun at high velocity.
This happens when the person using the weapon squeezes his finger on the trigger. This causes the firing pin to strike the bullet, igniting the propellant and making the projectile fly at its target.

nigga never washes his hair

fucking kek

story ? The guy who got killed looked normal

typical chinese products

this is why you shouldn't never visit Chinese cities or towns other than Shanghai, Beijing, and Hong Kong. that country is infested with New Age barbarians who cooked babies for dinner.

WHERE IS THE SOUND I NEED IT

oooooh the channel link was at the end

youtube.com/watch?v=onLV-2_yV7s

fucking gooks man

bro if you hit someone in almost ANY country of course you have to pay for their medical bills.

In China it's if you are an innocent walking around and happen to see someone writhing in pain, and you decide to help them, then you become responsible for them.

Use your brain, fuckstick.

Shit!

newfag, you are on Sup Forums

where is my mind...

You gonna act like a bitch, you gonna die like a bitch

During training for the Lauberhorn race, while entering the finish S (German: Ziel-S), Reinstadler lost control and crashed into safety nets at full speed, where one of his skis became trapped. Reinstadler suffered a pelvic fracture and severe internal injuries.

HE died in hospital that night.

rip

guessing some kind of sinus infection turned very bad, his head looks swollen probably intected his eyes from the sinus cavity. maggots were put in by doctors to eat away the dead flesh to provide less accesible food to the bacteria.

dare I point out the irony here?

ps nice trip dubs

fucking meth heads fuck

whats with this thread and trip dubs

Jesus
Just pump the poor cunt full of morphine and have done. Fuck.

I hope his prices aren't too low

better be big, or your next

Shit off
No

No

Never go skiing on your period

what was she even mad about?..
man the harpoons

those tiddies doe

Noooo

Pathetic brain donor;
that's HOW he got shot,
not WHY

back to elementary school

I didn't realise this was a YLYL thread.

Im a little confused.

How did the idiot not notice earlier ?.

I want to throw kerosine on this guy, this triggerse me as-f

Colombian folk art?

DON'T YOU MEAN I COULD BEARLY WATCH THAT

The people in the car were brother and sister and the guy that got hit had done something to the sister so she told her brother to run him over and then the brother took it too far

He's gotta be on meth

This thread is why I hate Sup Forums

we hate you more

From the posted "slate" article:

" A man named Yao Jiaxin who in 2010 hit a bicyclist in Xian and returned to make sure she was dead—even stabbing the injured woman with a knife—was convicted and executed"

No, he's just Brittish

wait, what

What the fuck is this!?!?!?

They were clearly joking you walking abortion.

is there a full vid, looks really interesting, would like to see how the doctor gets rid of the worms

When you finally figure out the answer to that math problem

worst spotters ever