>asks me al kinds of personal questions

>Me aaaaaaghhhhh

Help me out /b
Picture related!

We're going to need more pics to assist with advice

>Throw life away to get dick wet a few times
Seems like the right choice

Preferably tits ones

Knock the bottom out of that whore, right now.

You already know what to do, now do it.

As requested ... more pics

-3 from first pic

And one more

If you have a good family life don't do it, you'll lose everything. Trust me.

tell wife about girl at work who wants to fuck you.

See what she has to say about it, she might be into letting you.

Could be a win, but either way you should share this with your wife.

In what world do you live?

Maybe I could talk here in to a one time fuck session?

Sup Forums

She's too hot. I would risk it, and have a sneaky passionate affair with her.

this

ask your wife for a theesome, record and post on b

She looks like one with daddy issues. go for it

How do I get a better idea of here intensions?
Should I just ask ...?

she was a 9/10 in the first pic but now shes a 5/10 only thing that would make it any better is if she has a nice ass, nice body, or big tits. stick to your wife op

kek

a world where you tell your SO about the daily things that go on in your life, faggot. My girlfriend always wants to hear the stories about al the girls that come into my gym that flirt with me and vice versa. it gets her off. Shes bi and has asked me to bring girls for her and i to hook up with. only done it twice but, what do you have to lose? Not like you did anything wrong.

Yeah you have to be straightforward. Ask her if she wants to go for a date or something and make it clear you have a romantic/sexual interest in her. Just don't make it seem you're sexually harassing her or you could lose your job. Otherwise if you are respectful while asking her, you've got nothing to lose.

Nice, although your relationship won't survive for long.

Enjoy your sexual harassment lawsuit

That bitch got more daddy issues than a bus full of strippers.

She's probably baiting the desperate 40 y/o to get attention and drama
>be you
>flirt with 20 y/o
>going good
>fuck 20 y/o
>AwYeah.jpg
>20 y/o 'I'm pregnant'
>whut, I wore rubber
>tells friends you won't support
>job finds out
>lose job
>wife 'why u no job?'
>fucked skank
>lose wife
>lose child
>lose home
>lose half your wages
>be working in Wendy's with teenage nigglets
>kys
Yeah OP it's a great idea

She's Chris Hansen's undercover operative

Right ... and I'm back on my feed.
Man, life sucks!

How long u been married? Life's too short I'd do it. Maybe your wife wud be down to clown around.
Fr if I tied the knot It wouldn't be with some uppity bitch who wouldn't let me get some sweet side puss halfway thru my life

5 more minutes before I meet here again during lunchtime ...

>Must keep dick under controlle!
>jack off later today

When do you receive your full wizard wand?

Fuck her. Period.

NEXT!

It's been so long since if had sex

Seriously? 40, married with a child and asking for life advice on Sup Forums?

OK. I'm older than the average denizen of this shithole, so here's my $0.02

You decided to bring a child into this world with that woman. That child is a person, not a fashion accessory and you owe it to that child to give it the best start in life and not to fuck it up, and one of the best ways to do that is to have a stable home life with two parents, so the child gets positive male and female role models.

I assume you love the wife, or at least used to (unless she tricked you into marriage with the pregnancy, in which case you're a fuckwit who deserves all he gets). You promised to love and cherish her, and you are prepared to fuck up your family and your relationship for a bit of strange?

There is probably no future with this woman and she's probably not your soulmate. It sounds like she's a predator who likes the idea of getting a man to prove to herself that she can. Man up and show you're above the challenge and just be cool and professional with her. She turns up the heat? You increase the chill.

An, one more thing. Depending on your company, as well as fucking your family, your finances (divorce will bleed you dry), your child you could grenade your career with a sexual harassment case.

Choose wisely, young Padwan .

Strong with the cute, that girl is.

There are many, many temptations in this world. The mark of an adult is to be able to resist them where appropriate

>asks me all kind of personal questions
> asks me al Qaeda personal questions

Put some distance between you and her. If you don't have a pic of your wife on your desk, put one there and look at it often. Don't cheat on your wife. Respecting her is respecting yourself.

Fellow married user. Growing up I didn't get a lot of attention from girls. I noticed once I got married, I started to get attention. If you fuck her, whether or not you divorce, your marriage is over (unless your wife gives you permission). It sucks, because I understand the temptation...so bear in mind she's probably only interested in you because you are married. Do the right thing, user. Girls are not nice to each other. Be nice to your wife.

Dont shit where you eat.

Zozzle

"I can resist anything, except for temptation." --Oscar Wilde

Yes, and look where that got him.

Plus OP was told to "man up", whereas Wilde was a fudge-packer

don't do it user.
seriously. just don't.
she's some retarded millennial.
nothing good will come of this.
a few seconds of HNNNNNG and a ton of guilt and other bullshit.
she's just trying to see if she can fuck a married man. lots of damaged women do this to test boundaries and establish their "worth."
just fap to her pics or some shit.

good advice!

thanks.
surprised the first response to my advice wasn't "fag" or "moralfag."
sadly, i give this advice from experience.
many tales of shittiness, selfishness, and stupidity on my part.

I second your logic. If this dude loves his wife, he shouldn't cheat on her with some mildly attractive ditsy homewrecking whore. Potentially ruin his marriage < Love the one he's with.

t. a guy who isn't married, will never get married or will and will subsequently divorced

love this advice, what we all need to hear.

A few seconds of hunnggg and a ton of guilt

Put your dick on ewery one, and live life that you like.

also, beyond the guilt, you're potentially hurting the person you're with and that's an even shittier feeling.

You're a weak fuck, cancel the mid life crisis and go read your kid a bedtime story, you fuck.

kek.
i'm not op, just some user reading this shit with my wife. she laughed too.

>new hot college

Thx, fag.

Welcome, nigger.

shit like this is a dime a dozen.
you can't throw a rock at an abercrombie store without hitting five of these.

fuck 'er.

Fuck her behind a dumpster every time, as life goes on 10 years later she will have an epiphany about that time she had an affair with a 40yr old coworker. All she was, was a cum dumpster.

Still ... this is reality we guys have to deal with on a daily basis.
And I don't mean the "getting attention from some hot babe" kind of thing. But dealing with all kinds of mental challenges regarding women. And we men need to keep our guards up 100% of the time, if not we are sitting ducks down here.

Thanks /b for keeping me 100%!

>married
This is where your thought process should end. You risk a lot for a brief bit of pleasure. Don't be an idiot. Don't be a fucking degenerate, and don't contribute to the reason this world is decaying to shit.

found the guy who got cucked and is still salty over it.

Go ahead OP, fuck her.

Then come back here and tell us the story how she fucked your life.