Find a flaw

Protip: you can't

fa/tv/virgins: BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G5Z5IWHPYCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dump trump badge
well she's retarded

she's an underaged, rich girl that has zero experience in the real world and never has to worry about completing a hard days work

of course she's against 'that guy who the tv told me said mean stuff about [protected group #1]'

hardly about being dumb, more being ignorant

Does she have a weight problem or something ?

she has a big wet fat vagina that is so big that it is literally half of her weight.

it's genetic. her mom is fat too.

>implying trump isn't a fucking retard
>implying hillary isn't a reptile
>implying bernie isn't a fucking commie
they all suck

>

>she's an underaged, rich girl that has zero experience in the real world and never has to worry about completing a hard days work

I'm not sure of the type of people who would actually listen to, much less take advice from a sheltered hollywood actress.

This is why people with "no character" give empty advice.

They really don't a clue on the subjects their talking about... they only parrot whatever crap their PR handlers tell them.

>underaged

What did Chloe mean by this?

you're welcome

>Getting BTFO by a woman best known for a celebrity sex tape.

>donuts are genetic

I think any smart woman would realize the Kardashians are vapid attention whores and not follow them on Twitter

shes not fat retards

thats just how shitty she looks

>come to America
>get job as valet
>witness this

what do

fridge bitch triggered by curves

no flaw here

do we have an artists impression of what pedro witnessed? that look of utter disgust is infinite

Jump the wall and tell the younger generations of the horrors you witnessed.

She can't act
She doesn't have the charisma to carry a movie
Fridge body and a Pez dispenser for a head.

this. also you are 100% blind if you cannot fathom why people would not like the orange man that spouts platitudes about un-truthful fear mongering bs.

What the fuck is up with her face? It's so gross that it makes me think she'd smell like piss if I got near her.

There is nothing to fear.
youtu.be/G5Z5IWHPYCk

so is trump, except the underage and girl parts