Tigers Jaw

So apperently they have a new album coming out in May. The first single was meh but this second single "June" is lit
youtube.com/watch?v=NW5XKQbPDto

I have pretty high hopes for this album since Charmer was absolutely great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xG3E0SAw4uA
youtube.com/watch?v=UXew4nLHiCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's some good pizza

>no adam

P A S S
A
S
S

WE

WUZ

I like the pizza album but that song just sounds like every other Title Fight-Basement-Citizenish band out there right now.

doesnt the dude from this have a shitty soundcloud emo rap project? i cant take them seriously even tho i never did.

he left the band & its not shitty lol

no one takes u seriously either so its ok user

>hitty soundcloud emo rap project
Link please

Nothing they release now will beat S/T

Charmer came close

I have everything but their first album. Is that one worth listening to?

yea sounds like demos for S/T

Have you heard Danielson from their split with BaC btw?

I've heard

S/t (one of my favorite albums of the genre)
Two Worlds
Spirit Desire
Charmer

and the song Fake Death from a split

can't get into two worlds accept first two songs is it me or the album?

bump

I remember their self-titled record having male vocals. Am I misremembering or did they just get a new vocalist?

Brianna did backing vocals on s/t

Both Ben and Adam sang lead on it I think

Ben sings on their first single for Spin
youtube.com/watch?v=xG3E0SAw4uA

here's all three of them singing
youtube.com/watch?v=UXew4nLHiCI

bump

>bumping a thread like this

I thought they got separeted.

rude

Ben and Brianna didn't

wicca phase springs eternal

cheers bud

This honestly. I'd seen this band play countless times. I have the silkscreened version of Op's pic and saw them well before they were even big by indie standards. Tigers Jaw died after everyone left. I mean, this wasn't like they lost some nobodies. Their bass parts were fucking insane compared to what the music could have gotten away with back then, and adam was 1/2 of the songwriting, and honestly wrote almost all of the better songs.

It's nowhere near as good as the s/t or spirit desire. It falls way short and is super samey- sounding.

S/T is best, charmer was okay. Everything else was sorta forgettable. Looking forward to the new album, I don't have my hopes up though

I can't stand Charmer's homogeneous Will Yip production.

I also cannot stand it. But I enjoy the band and there were some good tracks me and my exgf would jam to.

not usually a fan of demos, but their first is worth a listen. very comfy album, i like it better than all but s/t