I dont have much time but please listen to what im telling you all. I just got in from Antarctica...

I dont have much time but please listen to what im telling you all. I just got in from Antarctica. Stationed there for the past 18 months. Its time for you all to go to your loved ones and i find somewhere safe. I wish i could say that it will pass but i cant. What we found is evil. Some sort of self replicating humanoid. It was dormant, frozen if or sort of. All i know is that its fucking scary as hell and there seems to be no way to stop it. Im taking such a huge risk talking about this but it doesnt matter. We are all fucked. Im almost done packing about 5 min out then im destroying this device. Dont sit around hoping for your tv to tell you what to do because they aint going to tell you shit about this. I doubt they even know. God bless you all

I dont have much time but please listen to what im telling you all. I just got in from Antarctica. Stationed there for the past 18 months. Its time for you all to go to your loved ones and i find somewhere safe. I wish i could say that it will pass but i cant. What we found is evil. Some sort of self replicating humanoid. It was dormant, frozen if or sort of. All i know is that its fucking scary as hell and there seems to be no way to stop it. Im taking such a huge risk talking about this but it doesnt matter. We are all fucked. Im almost done packing about 5 min out then im destroying this device. Dont sit around hoping for your tv to tell you what to do because they aint going to tell you shit about this. I doubt they even know. God bless you all

damn. Check out those missed sexts. Great job bro.

This thread is cringeworthy.

>I dont have much time

But you typed up some tl;dr shit and posted it on Sup Forums where everybody and their grandma won't see what you posted.

> (OP)
>
>I dont have much time but please listen to what im telling you all. I just got in from Antarctica. Stationed there for the past 18 months. Its time for you all to go to your loved ones and i find somewhere safe. I wish i could say that it will pass but i cant. What we found is evil. Some sort of self replicating humanoid. It was dormant, frozen if or sort of. All i know is that its fucking scary as hell and there seems to be no way to stop it. Im taking such a huge risk talking about this but it doesnt matter. We are all fucked. Im almost done packing about 5 min out then im destroying this device. Dont sit around hoping for your tv to tell you what to do because they aint going to tell you shit about this. I doubt they even know. God bless you all

Aw damnit!

Nice Copy-paste from the other thread retard

Bullshit. The only thing they found in Antarctica is the entrance to the hollow earth, where the nazis and the hyperboreans have been hanging out getting ready to come back and save us.

im actually the OP from the first thread but i just feel like spamming

I dont have much time but please listen to what im telling you all. I just got in from Antarctica. Stationed there for the past 18 months. Its time for you all to go to your loved ones and i find somewhere safe. I wish i could say that it will pass but i cant. What we found is evil. Some sort of self replicating humanoid. It was dormant, frozen if or sort of. All i know is that its fucking scary as hell and there seems to be no way to stop it. Im taking such a huge risk talking about this but it doesnt matter. We are all fucked. Im almost done packing about 5 min out then im destroying this device. Dont sit around hoping for your tv to tell you what to do because they aint going to tell you shit about this. I doubt they even know. God bless you all Because I'm a faggot

>Some sort of self replicating humanoid.

Then how do we know you're not one of them, and this post isn't part of the master plan to exterminate us? Maybe the best thing for human survival is to ignore you and call OP a faggot, hmm?

go LARP somewhere else, cunt.

dude I love crysis

Jokes on you, my friend is an engineer been stationed out there for the last 6 months.
He says its just really cold.
And wet.

Lol self replicating humanoids ayyyy

Antarctic fuck party?

s 03/02/17(Thu)05:18:04 No.724111458▶
dude I love crysis
>>
Anonymous 03/02/17(Thu)05:18:16 No.724111466▶
>>
Anonymous 03/02/17(Thu)05:18:41 No.724111479▶ (OP)
Jokes on you, my friend is an engineer been stationed out there for the last 6 months.
He says its just really cold.
And wet.

Just stop.

He's one of them and you are shilling for them too.

THEY'VE INVADED /b

let's hope i get banned

Y u suppress da trut?

You alien library immigrant.
You owe me wall money

I dont have much time but please listen to what im telling you all. I just got in from Antarctica. Stationed there for the past 18 months. Its time for you all to go to your loved ones and i find somewhere safe. I wish i could say that it will pass but i cant. What we found is evil. Some sort of self replicating humanoid. It was dormant, frozen if or sort of. All i know is that its fucking scary as hell and there seems to be no way to stop it. Im taking such a huge risk talking about this but it doesnt matter. We are all fucked. Im almost done packing about 5 min out then im destroying this device. Dont sit around hoping for your tv to tell you what to do because they aint going to tell you shit about this. I doubt they even know. God bless you allI dont have much time but please listen to what im telling you all. I just got in from Antarctica. Stationed there for the past 18 months. Its time for you all to go to your loved ones and i find somewhere safe. I wish i could say that it will pass but i cant. What we found is evil. Some sort of self replicating humanoid. It was dormant, frozen if or sort of. All i know is that its fucking scary as hell and there seems to be no way to stop it. Im taking such a huge risk talking about this but it doesnt matter. We are all fucked. Im almost done packing about 5 min out then im destroying this device. Dont sit around hoping for your tv to tell you what to do because they aint going to tell you shit about this. I doubt they even know. God bless you all

what the hell?

this pasta again? this is gettin hold niggas

i love hold niggas

I'm a humanoid you humans better piss off my planet or I will nuke you all. Especially the mexicans I dont like them. Im already building a wall so I dont need to see you pissheads anymore