How do you wash your asshole? Wiping with tissues isn't enough

How do you wash your asshole? Wiping with tissues isn't enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVTWN6wulxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Use water are you serious?

>not getting the dog to lick it clean

Holy fuck is that your asshole? What you been sticking up there? Grapefruits?

And btw I hover my ass over the bath a wash my ass with water.

Flushable wipes will change your fucking life. It's like a baby wipe, but safe for septic.

a soapy cock cleans it real good

Could just be the angle I mean unless it was a grapefruit or just massive shits

I pee in mine or squish water from a Dasani bottle up there :3
Then It's dildo time.

Flushable baby wipes. I call it a redeck bidet.

Okay, serious question

I've had a rash for nearly two years now. I wash my ass every day, try my hardest every night not to scratch it, but I have a feeling I'm scratching it in my sleep. I'm a butt virgin, but could I have contracted anything? I've only slept with girls I know for a fact didn't have STDs. Is there anything that I can do to fix it? I've tried ointments and whatnot. They help for a while, but it just itches uncontrollably after I think it gets better. This is two years of living hell, and I want it to end

use aan anti fungal and cortisone cream - Daktarin is a common brand. keep using it for a couple of weeks even when the itch goes away.

also (and i know this should be obvious) use very soft tissue, pr better still wet wipes, do not scratch it, and change your underwear daily and make sure it is soft

solved.

Bless your heart. You think it might be a fungal infection?

go to a doctor dummy.

I'm an americunt with no money nor healthcare please end me

Toilet paper works for me, and then clean it in the shower every day with soap and water.

99% of the time this is fine, unless you went out drinking the night before and have mud butt

i discovered this by accident
i used to use a wet wipe or two after i dry-wiped, but one day my roomate pissed me of so i took one of his tshirts and wet-wiped my ass with it...
i swear to god tshirts get ALL THE CRUD!!! so much better than wet wipes
no my only problem is finding other peoples tshirts to use...

But then it'll just smell like peanut butter and my dog's asshole

fold tp a bit, spit. Wipe with spit.

same reason I only shit in other people's showers. You don't want your shit on your shit.

I always crab walk with my pants still down to the sink and then take the hand towel put it between my legs on to my pants so they don't get wet.
Then I proceed to lather my ass with my warm, wet and soapy hands. After that I just lift the towel between my legs to my asscrack and move it back and forth it dries my ass and the fibers feel good tickling my butthole

youtube.com/watch?v=TVTWN6wulxM