So turns out a guy I went to High School with died last night. really makes you think

So turns out a guy I went to High School with died last night. really makes you think
sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/03/01/carmichael-man-22-killed-in-crash-on-highway-50/

Not a really. A nigger shot one of my high school friends in the neck with a 12 gauge and got released from prison early because he found Islam in prison. Fucking Niggers!

Wait till you hit 35 and they start dropping like flies from drug overdoses.

Well I didn't care for this guy, was some jock type guy, he crashed his car into a off ramp railing and wasn't wearing a seat belt so he wasn't that smart

Car accidents I feel sorry for. Drug overdoses, not so much. A huge number of people I went to high school with wound up in prison. Haven't heard that any have died.

Are you sure?

Read multiple news articles on it, says he wasn't wearing a seat belt and was pronounced dead on scene

If I am not wrong road accidents are most common reason for death among young people.

I lost 3 close friends so far on the road.

Dont be afraid of niggers, cops, sharks, lightning strikes and laced weed. Most dangerous thing you can do is drive on the road.

makes you think?
about what?
people die every day faggot.
everyone you know will die one by one
then you will die too.

Not crash but the didn't care for the guy part.

Well reason being is young people are stupid fucking drivers. They do so much distracted driving it's crazy. My bet is he was messing with his phone while he was driving because he went head on into the off ramp railing from the 5th lane so he prob drifted into it

Yes, I hardly knew the dude so I can give two fucks

Makes me think about how being a hermit keeps me living longer :P

While this is true, most people don't want to think about it. Especially young(er) people. They usually see people dying that are older than then and for most it seems to be an abstract notion.

I'm an oldanon and I've become aware of the shift. Yes, it seemed abstract to me when old neighbors or even my grandparents died. It was something that was years away for me.

But then I realized I had friends and a brother who died (natural causes, not accident) and realized that I'm closer to death than I am to birth.

We're all on that journey. We may not realize it or maybe we do and don't want to acknowledge it but user is correct.. we will die, too.

Long ago a friend of mine from high school was shot execution style during a robbery where he worked. He was a nice guy. It's pretty sad shit. As far as I know they never caught the murderer.

Oh, and he was like 19.

It still upsets me almost 20 years later. There are some truly evil people out there.

sorry to hear, user. reminded me of this shit show from years ago.
kid i knew in hs was selling weed to three mexican dudes.
they were in a car, he was in the back seat.
they shot him in the head over a $20 bag of weed and left him in the burger king drive thru a block from our school.
i wasn't close or anything, just knew him from some classes, but it still pisses me off.
pissed me off more when i found out none of the three were tried as adults (though all three were 17) AND all three received weak sentences and are currently roaming free.
gotta love that limp dick catch and release system.
mfw his little brother took up selling weed and mushrooms.

Everyone dies. Get used to it.

Don't sell drugs to other races, they all hate the white man. They all want what you have. Only do business with other white man and 5+ year friends of friends who are over other races. Never let them into your home without first knowing they're not armed. When they show up, make sure you've got some friends prepared to put their life on the line for you. Don't meet any Mexicans for shit. If those little fuckers tried me like that I would have killed all three of them, but firstly I don't do business with Mexicans or black's they're almost all criminals. Only 2 of my black friends ever have not tried to fuck me over.

Hahahah his name was Carmichael.

2 of my friends have been murdered
"matt" sold heavily cut cocaine to gang bangers, they drove him out to the lake and put 2 in th back of his head - his gf lost her fucking mind after - he kinda asked for it though
"gerald" and i had spent the day tripping on acid at a huge parade (battle of flowers in san antonio) after the parade it began to rain so i rode my bicycle home tripping in the rain and had a great day
Gerald went over to the nigger side of town to score some crack for some reason, but instead of crack he got stabbed in the neck with an icepick 23 times for his car... it was a broke down pontiac fiero...