I have a problem Sup Forums

I have a problem Sup Forums

I have a neighbor who is a bit "off" and for some reason thinks my dad owes him 1300.

He has kicked his door loudly while i come home from work and a few nights ago he was loudly sharpening knives (which i can hear through the walls since we live in a flat in the UK)

And today he put a hand-written letter through the door saying he wants his money back and that he is "holding back" others from coming to "sort out the situation".

The reason i have not gone to kick his door in and threaten him in person is he has a young daughter and a wife who live with him which i get along with, and i don't want to cause any problems for them.

He also made it clear "something was going to happen" unless he gets his money, what should i do?

I have also heard he has done this before saying people owe him money when they don't and last time he ended up getting cut in the neck and pressed charges, the guy got 5 years and my neighbour got off scott free.

I can upload pictures of the letter if you want

give him the money you owe him, asshole

show the letters

also, if you don't owe him just inform the police whats going on
if you actually owe him then pay up

I don't owe him anything, nor does my dad.

I have already decided if he breaks in i am going to stab him, but i want other options since i don't like the thought of prison.

Also im going to upload the letters there is 4 pictures

That's the thing, i don't owe him anything but i don't want to have to get the police involved

he needs to be put in his place. confront him at a time when his family is not around. Act a little unhunged yourself, maybe say he owes you money. These kinds of people will not listen to reason, you need to out-crazy him.

Just keep your AR15 close to hand and you'll be ok

Document everything you can and at least send a letter to the local police informing them you have a psycho next door who's modeling weird behavior.

I sleep with a crowbar and a small stabbing thing, i don't have a gun license

well it would seem to me like you have two options here, either contact the police and let them sort that idiot out, or you beat the living shite out of him
u can't ignore that kind of tards unfortunately

Out-crazy. Cover yourself in the blood of sacrificed goats and meet him in the arena 1v1 boxing match. Tell him that you've been given the power of.the goat. He will be terrified staring into a scarred mans eyes, no fear, no remorse just death and fire pouring from you. Then he will know who is the alpha. If that don't stop him break his will with your Fists.

Maybe talk to his wife? Ask why her husband like that

Why not?

you dont have a gun license?

then i guess you deserve to get ass raped in your own home then,

i sleep with this.

She is submissive and will probably defend him anyway

I might do actually, it just feels like a bad option

Thanks burger

should do more than that. charm his wife with your brit 007 charm. maybe even sleep with her. she's probably sick of her stupid boyfriends bullshit too. By the power of cuck you can take something much more precious than his money

just call the police you dumb fucking nigger

isn't amazing that you live in a country where so many people are killed by gun violence every year due ease in which people can access guns!

fuck i can't wait until trump makes america even greater.

Cuck him. Bang his wife. Take the wife and child and move somewhere else with the new family and bring your dad too.

Buddy I live in Canada, If my neighbour can across the street to put a paper under my door, threatening me and my father saying i owed 1300 when I clearly didnt, I would have knocked on his door the same day, told him straight up that hes a fucking loser coke head (or whatever drug hes on) and say you ARE getting the police involved. Theres nothing wrong in going to the police for a crime, and this is bery clearly a crime, this druggy is extorting you and your father. Call the police he doesnt deserve his daughter if hes got this warped brain threating the innocent. I can only imagine the way he treats his family, 100% still is on those drugs he said hes off of.

yeah and 98% of it is caused by niggers but thats a fact you like to ignore lib cuck.

Pretty dumb of him to put it all on paper - take this immediately to the police and get a restraining order on him. He sounds like a pikey and the trouble with pikeys is if you do one they all come out of the woodwork.

Make an improvised spear

get a broom or something, a shit load of ducttape and the sharpest knife you've got, tape it to the end and youve got a much more effective weapon than a crowbar or anything like that

Xddddddddddddd

and what did the police say?

niggers who can easily access guns sold by whites

thats because its "racist" to refuse service to niggers

even though they know they are the typical nigger.

top Kek
underrated post

or you could just make it hard to access guns like we have in australia. fuck you cunts are so obsessed. it's the dumbest thing i can't even understand.

Yeah it's heroin he "used" to be on

He's not a pikey, just a guy who lives next door to me

Thanks for the advise

The police never talked to me, he has lied about my dad on the paper too, my dad is also mentally ill but takes his meds

>3hundred

dude lets face it it wont go away so you either confront him and tell him hes a tard and its not possible to owe the money and if he keeps it up you will return threats with kind and asemble the lads as hes threatened orrrr if you dont have this in you simply go to the cops and explain everything . I suspect you have been shaddy with state benefits hence not doing this already and if so then thats what happens when you fuck the state , people hold it against you , you get to move only and hope the cunt keeps his mouth shut

>dude lets face it it wont go away so you either confront him and tell him hes a tard and its not possible to owe the money and if he keeps it up you will return threats with kind and asemble the lads as hes threatened orrrr if you dont have this in you simply go to the cops and explain everything

I'm not going to confront him where he is not already commiting a crime (IE breaking into my flat) because the last time he did this the other guy went to prison for cutting him since he grabbed him

> I suspect you have been shaddy with state benefits hence not doing this already and if so then thats what happens when you fuck the state , people hold it against you , you get to move only and hope the cunt keeps his mouth shut

I have not fiddled any benefits neither has my dad, my dad gets disability because he is disabled, he is regularly in and out of the nuthouse

harrasment is a crime , demanding money with menaces is a crime .... pick one
The other person went down for 5 ? ok lets look into that aye . so class 18 not class 20 and abh not gbh , 5 years for a first offence ? bullshit , steaming pile of bollocks bullshit and wank . First you do 50% of the time and for cutting someone you would most likely get 3-4 years , a cunts i know kicked a kid so hard the fucker had a fractured skull and had to have his tongue sown back in , hes mentally fucked with an age of about 12 , the lads went down for 4 and served just over 2 ...... so 5 years is bollocks unless the cunts cut his ear off and its his 10th offence .......... do stop deluding yourself . If you go around tooled up face on display then yeah you will have issue but cover up and get it done orrrrrrrr go to the cops and take out that injuction and tell the housing assoc whats happening but dont come here asking for help and then try to tell me difference after i offer advice prick

oh and i couldnt care less if your dads got issues , it says in the letter next door think you have fiddled the system , thats a real reason to keep your trap shut but if you havnt why are you not emailing 101 instead of wasting our time

>The other person went down for 5 ? ok lets look into that aye . so class 18 not class 20 and abh not gbh , 5 years for a first offence ? bullshit

He did two and half and was not allowed back into the area, he came back and served the rest of the time

And fuck off out of the thread then, i have already decided what i am going to do and i won't be replying anymore

Go to the fucking police dude, this is serious. Also get a gun license and buy a gun, and have it ready incase push becomes shove and shit hits the fan. You might have to kill the crazy bastard and his goons before he gets you AND your old man. Then I'd say do what that other user said and take the woman and child as yours for keks sake and cuck the guy while he's dead, it would be super metal.

Why don't you want to get police involved are you retarded show them the letter and explain if you are to pussy to kick his ass because you "go along with wive".

I am completely serious man..if someone would start that shit with me he found the worst psycho for such bullshit and his life wouldn't be the same when we are done

Law fag here
Inform the police you stupid fucking cunt
Then if anything fucking happens, your ass is covered

>inb4 this thread is b8

lmao