Rae Spoon

their moms

fpbp

shit music, that's for sure

gaaaaaay

correct answer
kek

>trans boys

So these are biological male or female? I'm seriously confuse with all these gender acronym.

My chemical romance
fallout boy
twenty one pilots

When the first post is also the best post

Only answer.

Very correct

PWR BTTM

fuck you win

i listen to arca, dean blunt, elysia crampton, james ferraro, perry trollope, etc. i like autist genres like nightcore, speedcore and denpa tho too

k pop or some gay shit like that

are you cute

kek

Why do so many genuinely cute girls feel the need to destroy their bodies and personalities, turning themselves into identical, vaguely unattractive clones who can't hold a conversation that's not about their binders

To answer OPs question and keep this post musical, I dunno, The XX?

because they arent girls you idiot... try living in the prison of a wrongly gendered body

you mean boys (female)?

he wouldnt have to because he's not mentally ill lmao

fuck

Yepyepyepyepyep

Boy is what they identify as, and people generally refer to trans people as what they identify as. So they are biologically female

got em

and besides no one has any obligation to fit your idea of what "cute" is. its fucking disgusting how cis men think people have to look sexually appealing to them....

They can go from Frank Sinatra to Killswitch Engage to System of A Down to Slipknot in a matter of minutes, that's how diverse their music taste is.

>le mental illness meme
Gender dysphoria is a mental illness
Transitioning is the cure

>deforming their body and possibly mutilating themselves is a cure

>1818

Kek is with us.

damn you're right. We'll be cured of these freaks before we know it

>diverse

Trans people commit suicide because of shitheads like you
How fuckin dense do you have to be

GREAT post

Then go and cry to another Hugbox faggot

(it's pasta you dumb cunt)

You live in a hugbox you reactionary fuck

>trans people commit suicide because of statistics

damn whats wrong with these people

THATS A BOY!?!??

deathgrips obviously

No, they commit suicide disproportionately because of transphobia. I genuinely dont understand point was trying to be made with that statistic

I'm assuming what they were trying to prove was that transitioning can't be the cure as 40% are still attempting suicide. I think many people are still on the fence as to if switching genders really is a proper solution to ones underlying problems. This shouldn't be equated to "transphobia".

That point still doesn't make sense. You can be trans without transitioning

Please go back to Sup Forums.

Please go back to tumblr.