m.youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
youtube.com/watch?v=4DzBBaP4ZYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's fucking cringeworthy

First 1/3 isn't that bad
2/3 is boring
3/3 is cgi trash

It IS good.

I just watched it, and to tell you the truth, it was really quite entertaining, and gave me a few laughs. Also the characters were very likeable.

It actually felt like I was watching an 80's movie.

I think they did a good job.

It's a fucking mess in every sense.

The fucking thing isn't even technically coherent, and scenes jumpcut into the middle of other scenes.

It's like they filmed a lot of crap and hacked it together in editing, and with the massive budget, I am almost certainly right

Shill go home. I watched the torrent and giving it an extra 2/10 for being lower quality, it still only gets 4/10. The acting wasn't that great. It felt more like an Adam Sandler production than a Ramis production. The CGI was nickelodeon tier. The music was nostalgia buried behind nigger/house.

I torrented it because I wanted to see if it was actually good and support it if it was, mostly because I am contrarian. I was hugely disappointed, and although I agree that taste is movies is subjective, I honestly question the mental health of anyone that says this movie is good.

>liberal media said this was tied for third this weekend with (((estimates)))
>it's actually fifth

the only funny joke in the movie is the notion of female scientists

>the only funny joke in the movie is the notion of female scientists
Who the hell thought casting Tammy as a scientist was a good idea?

Go home, Paul

I can't imagine you have any friends at all.

Tell me that shit isn't cringed ?

Makes me feel uncomfortable

Nope. Not a shill. And not Paul, whoever that is...

I watched it, and I liked it. Just sayin.

I think you guys are just being a little overly nit-picky.

Sounds like something a jew would say.

They won't fucking sit still, ever. This is the most ADD fucking movie ever.

K. Now we know you are a shill. You do not exist on this board and comment in a Ghostbusters thread without knowing who "Paul" is. Saying you don't even know who he is proves you are just trying to convince people to watch this shit movie.

Kill yourself.

wha'ts going on here

we all know its meh at best

$.02 has been deposited in your account

I come from the future it bombed.

This is some the office season 6 comedy.

And I think you should jump from the closest window.

Looks like something from an 80's.

I thing you guys are just rationalizing your criticism, and blowing it all out of proportion.

>le b8 post

>Looks like something from an 80's.

um, ok, Mr. Feig.

The movie is already forgotten

Nope. I really don't know who you are talking about, and I really don't care.

I saw the movie, and I thought it was pretty good. I think it was at least as good as the original. You can think what you want.

They just got the firehouse and are celebrating.

>5th place

Idk if that's meant to be a comedic scene. It is a bit cringy though and I agree it looks 80s which is a good thing given the circumstances.

As a matter of fact, I commented to one of my friends I was watching with that I thought it was really cute the way the mousey brunette was so obvious about her attraction to the male secretary. I told him I wished more women would be so honest, because it would make it so much easier on us guys.

But you do know who I am talking about, and you do care. If it wasn't important to you we would have heard your original opinion and you would have just ignored anything else. You have been arguing up and down this thread that you liked the movie, but you haven't provided anything about it that was good. I actually doubt you have seen it at this point, and you are just some bitch who is on welfare and sees men as the enemy.

Again, kill yourself.

>generic descriptions
>pretends to not know who "Paul" is
>tries too hard to deny being a shill and comes off insincere

Not working, shill

You wish.

>I agree it looks 80s

I think the producers must have done that intentionally, because they really pulled it off.

good lord... at least try not sound so false

Flat out lie. You realize men can see through feminine bullshit, and it is easier when it is typed to see.

You can't even pretend to be male without making it obvious you lick balls.

You obviously have mental problems.

You are arguing against my personal opinion, which is entirely subjective - something beyond the scope of any argument you can make.

Better have your brain examined, bozo.

I saw it, it was just very average. 5/10

Haven't watched it, but I don't get this board's hard-on over movies they hate (and will still cuck themselves onto watching anyway despite their predisposed abhorrence towards it)

Then there's the lol random dance scene in the office where Thor tries to get away from the dark haired one.

Then there's Thor's dance scene in the credits that got cut out for being just too awesome.

Lol. Dancing. LOL!!!!

I saw it I don't see what the big deal for it is. I wish everyone wouldn't have taken Sony's bait so we would have been able to forget about it sooner

>Looks like something from an 80's

Oh yeah I remember in the original movie where they all danced around like retards when they saw the inside of the fire station

Oh wait nah the only one who was happy was Ray and all he did was slide down the pole with a smile on his face.

The movie is pretty good. The hate expressed here is pretty pathetic.

You nit-pick like a retarded trektard.

Grow the fuck up already.

I'll give you a neat summary of the movie so you don't have to see it.

>ghostbusters standing around making unfunny improvised quips

>equipment training sequences which are literally just product placements for the different weapons in the shitty videogame tie-in

>boring 'ghostbusting' sequences which lack pacing, fail to advance the plot and build tension

>a 10 second introduction to a bad guy who is bad because lawl dickless virgins hate the world

>a 3rd act which feels completely out of place and is reduced to shitty CGI video game-tier fight sequences

That's literally it. this movie is an empty husk of a film. they wander around doing fuck all for 2/3rds of the movie apart from making queef jokes or shilling pringles/papa johns, until the 3rd act when it totally loses its shit. Dan Akyroyd's cameo was just about the only bit of the movie which didn't feel completely soulless.

I saw a clip from it.
It's not good.

You're not fooling anyone friendo

Did they wander onto a Harry Potter set? Looks like the Ministry of Magic.

I don't have to "fool" anyone. Your trektard-like nit-picking speaks for itself.

That's only a summary of your opinion, not a summary of the movie.

You're not even trying to sound objective.

I still can't believe the budget for this shit.

It just occurred to me to wonder where these women got the money to buy Manhattan property in the 21st century. I can't even imagine how much that firehouse costs in the current real estate market.

The only objective measure is money. Ghostbusters female edition didn't make enough of it because people didn't pay to see it. Therefore it is bad.

In what way exactly does that look like something from the 80s to you?
Be specific.

>taking me this seriously

If there actually was a movie behind all the CGI, product placement and improvised lines maybe I could be objective. But I can't. So I'm not going to try.

it's good. It's not bad or unwatchable. I'm not disappointed that I saw it, but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it again.

I'm going to take the bait and just pretend you're serious and that's your legitimate opinion.

It did not feel like an 80's movie, it had the same soul-less feel to it that the recent robot cop remake had. Meaning it was competent, but irrelevant, without a shred of passion.

There was just nothing about it that felt anything like a Ghostbusters movie, no charm, no subtlety, no sarcastic dry wit. There's literally a queef joke in the first 10 minutes.

And Kate McKinnon, I thought I would like her the best since she's a QT... but goddamn is she awful in this. It's as if there's 3 people making a movie and someone took their autistic daughter to work and she snuck on set. She's just hamming it up for the camera every single fucking second she's on screen, having seen it I'm almost confident that she didn't have any lines scripted and was just given directions on set to "be zany! And don't forget to product place the pringles®."

Them cutting the dance sequence has the hilarious side effect of having a hundred soldiers frozen in an obvious saturday night fever pose for no goddamn reason. Knowing that shit took place was the funniest part of the movie.

They were awarded the firehouse by some kind of govt agency or something, as a reward for ridding NYC of ghosts.

It is clearly done near the end of the film as a setup for a planned sequel.

Waiting for HD version to watch it

I come from the present, it's currently bombing.

Who would have thought it was a bad idea to attach and alienate your established fanbase.

How about looking for an odd couple.

It ain't good.

The performances were fine and although it looks pretty *televisual*, in the sense that it feels cheap it's competently directed. Unlike many here, I really had no major issues with the main characters being women. That being said, they set out to make a comedy and it just isn't funny. That's the major sticking point for me. If you set out to make a comedy and it just isn't funny then you've ultimately failed.

Judge for yourself

>Idk if that's meant to be a comedic scene
It's a Feig movie with SNL actors

Not only is every scene meant to be funny but nearly every line is delivered with the intention of being a joke.

It's unbearable to watch

Kate McKinnon's gurning towards the camera is just about the most off putting thing ever put to film.

This movie looks like a movie that is taking the piss out of Ghostbusters rather than just being a Ghostbusters film, that's where the problem is.

jesus fucking christ

feig deserves to be in movie jail for this

is this a dick cumshot reference?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

Think they'll install a containment unit which gets shut down by local government, releasing hell on Earth?

Oh wait, they don't catch Ghosts in these films.

Oh wait, there's not going to be any more of "these" films due to how shite Feig's creation was and how it bombed this hard.

Lol, her dancing with the lit torches. Lol I love dancing. LOL!

>Think they'll install a containment unit which gets shut down by local government, releasing hell on Earth?

Something similar to that happens in this movie. That's where all the ghosts they catch come from.

>shilling pringles

YOU try saying no to these Salty Parabolas™

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

ITT: A bunch of mentally retarded, fat, OCD baby whiners all butthurt over someone else's opinion that the movie is actually entertaining.

You people are beyond pathetic.

Pringles taste like shit.

>"You are looking at obese white men between 50 and 60 who are active klan members or members of the Arayan Nation and there are millions of them, and I'm afraid to say that that contingency will be voting for the republican ticket. That's what the statistics are indicating that there's a lot of white racist hatred out there that's gonna channel into a support for the republican ticket"
What did he mean by this?

>put two pringles together
>looks like a vagina
FEMINIST PROPAGANDA BAN THIS SICK FILTH

Yes. "IT" is a good movie. The new Ghostbusters sucks ass though.

>put two pringles together
>put them in your mouth
>now you're a duck

What they mean by this.

>behind these sunglasses I am furiously blinking twice. Please help, they have my family hostage.

KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=4DzBBaP4ZYs

>duckface selfies taking the world by storm
>pringles become a symbol for female empowerment
>?????
>women's rights to look like shit profit

He means he's a faggoty libtard communist self-hating anti-white racist fuck that wants to hand a bunch of niggers the keys to America.

Fuck him and his queer politics.

Pic also related

gay baby jail.

he's definitely wrong, but way to prove his point dude. Getting buttflustered over this sort of thing only gives them all the more reason to presume everyone on the internets is a white supremacist

so did he say that on coast to coast am by chance?

Not flustered at all. Just telling it like it is.

Uhm yeah and also thereis a pointless shebaboon tall nigger actress as a lead

>communist
he's the definition of a capitalist, tricking idiot proles into buying tickets for his shit movie

Last time I checked the KKK had 1,119 members

Was there are a mass recruiting drive I missed or something?

I liked her. I thought she was funny. And guess what... I'm also the user that posted this:

You people are queer as fuck.

I know, right?

Libtards are some of the stupidest people on the planet.

He only signed on to the movie once they offered him $10 million. Making a movie you didn't even want to be a part of because someone throws a shitload of money at you is capitalist as fuck.

The inner party are all capitalists... they only push their ridiculous communism to those they wish to enslave.