I hate niggers so fucking much Sup Forums

I hate niggers so fucking much Sup Forums

me too, OP.
me too.

what do you hate about niggers op?

He got cucked, clearly.

I didn't think I was one of these, but then I smelled them. Now I'm a believer.
The ones who are the most racist are the ones who actually have to deal with other races. There's a fucking reason stereotypes exist and why racism exists.

You are not born racist, you are made a racist. No matter how much mother preaches against darkies, you don't actually understand WHY she feels threatened by them until you've got a job and have to treat these monkeys as equals. They stink, they think they're above reproach, when you say their total is 3.31 they chimp out about a "2 for 3 deal is supposed to mean $3 total"

Blacks are FUCKING AWFUL people and any exception doesn't make up for the fucking majority

At this point in time the 99% of people who complain about race is whites. Shut the fuck up and talk about it in private like every other fucking race in the world

>when 85% of threads on Sup Forums daily are "how can white men even compete?" threads
no
>when actual real life laws have been and are currently being changed in favor of NIGGER skinned persons

lol niggers aren't all that bad inherently, but man some of their culture and the way that it's evolved is fucking cancer
I mean if you're half of any kind of normie, you have instagram - and if you have instagram, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about

Nigger bitch and complain about race day and night. you're delusional about the world around you.

Also, you sound just like a nigger, blaming whitey for everything.

kill 'em then, see where that gets you.

Actually, your experience with a minority of them doesn't represent the majority. Grow up and realize there are shitty people of all races. The trashiest people I have ever known were all white.

Because we're under attack

Higher GDP per capita?

Killing niggers is K

You and everyone else. Even niggers. Ever heard two of them fight over being light or dark skinned? Red niggers get so much shit from black niggers.

That would work, provided niggers didn't commit twice the crimes as other races...

>The ones who are the most racist are the ones who actually have to deal with other races

>Hahahaha, I'm so enlightened XD
>That poster thought that the fact that one in three black men will go to jail for crimes at one point in their life means that they may be statistically worse than white people XD
>He doesn't realize that bad white people can exist, which completely destroys his argument XD
>now both races are exactly the same, and anons argument about blacks being generally shittier doesn't apply XD
>I'm such a mature, well-reasoned grown up XD

Please kill yourself. You're more shameful and degenerate than even the lowliest welfare roaches could ever hope to be.

Same OP

funny how some of the trashiest white people I know all hang with niggers

thats because the trashiest white people have foresaken their race in favor of being degenerates who emulate (unsuccessfully) nigger culture. In the upcoming revolution of 2022, they need to be the first ones to die

Go live in a black majority area and come back and say that. Go live in Africa and see if you still hold the sentiments. Not tourist Africa, live there amongst them see how you feel then.

what other way to express your hate towards something than compulsively spam threads about it back to back. you stupid fuck

Can we just put Juggalos on the shitlist also, they have also forsaken their own race

kek, agreed. In the 2022 race war, juggalos and niggers will be in a coalition with muslims. They will be soundly defeated within a month and all burned alive.

Why?

>inb4 robots