Is there any sport featuring doggos where they don't get hurt...

Is there any sport featuring doggos where they don't get hurt? Bearing in mind that greyhound racing doesn't count because greyhounds are all lank and you can't cuddle them or ruffle their fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Drp8Gu4lx5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This should be a olympic sport tbqh

Fox hunt.
Badger hunt.

Are dog shows a sport?

I like dogs

Dock jumping OP

This is one of my doggos

Here is my other doggo

How many GBs of webms do you have on your hard drive?

Is an dog a athlete?

Air bud?

>mfw dogs don't even want me to touch them

As happy as a dog can be I like to think, they definitely enjoy it
Yes

Looks like a fucking demon from another realm ready to bite someones face off.

I like.

Hes a pure American Labrador retriever

Why did he throw so much crap at his dog?

This thread is c-cute. Cute!

forgot that webms aren't even that big

Is that ter Stegen's dog?

What breed is that

Holy shit that looks amazing. Is it the same sport as ? Tell me more about it

Eurasian Sanic

Earthdog trials. It's when you send the funniest doogos underground to go find stuff.

Usually terriers and some dachshunds.

Yes, guy with dog in blue suit here. Dock jumping. Basically dog runs down a dock, owner chucks a toy, and see how far dog gets as they land in a pool. Also do a timed speed retrieve run and high jump where dogs start from half dock and run and jump to see if they can catch a bumper at a certain height over the pool

RIP Romania

That Dackel looks like he's having Vietnam flashbacks.

The way people treat their pets these days is disgusting. People give their dogs piercings, tattoos, and even dreadlocks. It's appalling.

>had a Yorkshire terrier growing up
>always took it to the local nature reserve when playing with friends
>it would go out for hours come back covered in mud
>caught 7 mice one weekend by crawling into the wall cavity whilst we were having work done

Small dogs cute as fuck and get shit done.

I want a giant ant farm filled with ridiculous little doggos

what the fuck was the point of that

What finally pushed the jannies over the edge?

the roach gf thread

wrong neighbourhood etc

I dont think have ever d'awwwwd this much in my life. So cute it hurts

Stop roiding your dog up, you're going to ruin ol' pupper's heart.

Kek

For reals tho we don't do roids, he's literally naturally like that cuz we exercise him a lot. He's an absolute maniac with absurd amounts of energy and doesn't stop moving. He accidentally tears up the house if he hasn't had any exercise, and does everything at maximum possible speed. His body is the result. We are probably gonna train him as a bird retrieval dog in the coming year, just to give him a job that we know he would be good at.

ayo check this out

Are dogs intelligent enough to grasp the concept of "fish - water = dead"?

posting in excellent thread

well according to the resident r/atheism folks on Sup Forums where that was originally posted, no they aren't the dog just tries to bury his food but doesn't realize that's concrete

at least that's what I gather from memory, shit was years ago, but imho yes they are

I think the dog was way more sad about the entire thing than the webm suggests.
:(

I agree, he keeps looking to the person filming for help

dogos are very compassionate

Reminds me of a story I once read about an ex-soldier and former KSK instructor who bought some land after retirement and kept himself a wolf pack of which he was the alpha.

seems interesting got a link?

I've always been fascinated by dogs and how they treat each other do they have a society more complex than just the alpha and the rest of the pack. Do they form friendships with each other or just find comfort in groups.

fly doggo

No, it was in the printed magazine of the Spiegel I think. I tried finding an article online, but can't find it.

I think they're smart enough to form friendships yes

also the owner should be the alpha but with most breeds it probably doesn't matter that much

boosting in ebin thread xd

My grandfather trained doggos in Vietnam to rip those Vinks apart

More doggo pics

what's wrong with that dog's arms

no worries
dat definition tho
it gone bad :(

scary

I'm gonna need some sauce user

lewd

sort of hot but i feel sorry for the doggo

3cute5me

dogs put their tongues in far dirtier places desu

rude doggo

If you've ever spent time any degree of time around dog show people you'd know they're all fucking nuts.

I thought the new theory is that they dont really have alphas

its all situational really, wild pack of dogs on the street do (trust me, I know), 2 castrated poodles, probably not

dogs have alphas wolves dont

Never change 4 chan never change.

oh

wouldn't surprise me if they had some sort of supernatural hivemind thing going on

australian doggo

running out of doggo webms tb͏h

Fucking peacocking chads I swear

yeh basically they have a packmind where they view all as equal, they form individual friendships within the pack but no alphas. dogs lost this through the breeding and domestication

wolves are scary efficient desu, when I was little (few years after revolution) they took a dozen of my grandpas sheep as well as the dogs and a horse during a particularly bad winter

Camgirl called Ryyna

kek

Flyball is pretty popular with dog owners, they have a tournament for it at Crufts too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Drp8Gu4lx5U

Your dog looks like he has stronger limbs than Mike Tyson

holy fuck that's pretty intense

Some minor league baseball teams integrate dogs. The dogs chase down fly balls during batting practice, and during games get the bats.

interesting sport. those dogs are fast as hell

love how the second one is anxiously waiting for his turn

wow dogo is elite

One of my coworkers talked to my whole lab for goddamn half an hour at lunch about flyball and it was so fucking awkward