Rick Sanchez

>Rick Sanchez
>Sanchez

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/blog/how-census-bureau-invented-hispanics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a funny name because of the "ch" sound I think. Like Squanchy.

>mexican intellectuals

>*BURP* MORTY GOD ISN'T REAL!

I just don't buy it. Rick is way too white, they would have addressed it by now.

it's funny because he doesn't look hispanic, i think leonard on community also had that last name

You guys realize not all Hispanics are brown mexicans

Ever heard of a Spaniard

yeah, but americans are real stupid, so everyone with a spanish name has to look like a cholo

Yeah but in spanish sanchez connotes being a dirty brown mexican

Carlos Estevez, everyone.

so hes a spaniard living in america with the name rick?

Not really? It's an extremely common surname.

is that unusual where you're from in the Appalachian mountains or some other fly over state?

Could have easily faked his death for insurance scam

All the best scientists are SPanish.

I think they just called him Sanchez because it's funny. Kinda like how the Bob's Burgers family are the Belchers despite that being a French name.

Also stop being so autistic guys.

best character 2015 - 2016

for some reason Bob always looked greek for me the same with Rolf

he took his wife's name because as a liberal scientist he's evolved beyond the need to retain his maideno name

That's charlie sheen

>sanchez
>blue hair
wtf

I have a white friend with distant Spanish descent and his last name is Delgado.

Retards.

>his paternal line consistently marries white girls

cameron DIAZ

Because there are not, like, infinite realities.

>spanish
>white

Spaniard DESCENT

anybody know when season 3 is starting?

(((Rick Sanchez)))

yes

>Belchers despite that being a French name.
It's just another English name, really. It's extremely uncommon in France.

He changed his name

but you knew that already

I'm dumb. I should have asked will you tell me when season 3 starts.

how do explain his daughter having the name too then?

Carlos Ponce

Rick is the original Dirty Sanchez.

Fucking retard.

Spanish people are fucking white.

Stop equating anything spanish to brown skin and niggers.

september or october iirc

sometime later this year. more episodes, but a split season

Belinda Peregrin

mises.org/blog/how-census-bureau-invented-hispanics

Alexis Bledel

July 26th you dumb nigger.

>Li Bingbing

>FOOL OF TOOK

The success and acclaim showered on R&M and Bojack has got me to thinking that the standards for "Adult cartoons" are so low that I could make something that gets a 100% on RT.

I mean, I read BOOKS, and books are way more insightful, deep, funny, etc.... than these TV shows. I bet I could make an "Adult Cartoon" that everyone would rush to suck the dick of just by rehashing great authors like Dostoevsky and adapting them into 21st century slang english.

Sammy Sosa

And Gael Bernal Garcia has green eyes

lol...bingbing

hes not greek?

Is he back on the drugs?

Why the hell would he change his name to a beaner name?

Sammy Sosa bleached his skin or something, this is what he looked like in the 90s

No way, user.

That's obviously shopped.

His name was originally "Estevez". He and his father both use the last name "Sheen" because that made it easier to get cast in tv shows and movies.

Really quite an original vision you've got on your hands there, bud

If you think Estevez is a beaner name then you're probably a retard who thinks Spain is in South America

Its the south america of Portugal.

R&M rips off movies for like every episode and the characters were straight lifted from Back to the Future.

Don't talk to me about 'originality'. People don't care about 'originality'. People just want a show that makes them feel smart and superior. A show that as many people as possible can "GET"

"People", am I right?

>t. indio moreno pequeño

axaxaxaxaxaxaxax :v

>I read BOOKS
>namedrops entrylvl autistic moralfag writer like he's got some kind of point to make beyond pretending to be above puerile humour

wtf i hate reading now

>Fucking retard.
>Spanish people are fucking white.
It is mostly true. There are dusky Spaniards (Moors), and white-looking Mexicans. The police also make the mistake of equating light-skinned Mexican = White. They lump Mexicans into the "white" race category despite being ethnically "hispanic or latino", which is it's own category. It skews crime statistics, making white-on-white crime seem more prevalent.

The more you know...

Could be short of Ricardo. Could have a parent from Michigan or whatever. Could be his abuelo really liked the name Rick.

>parody = ripoff
I'll bet you're real fun at parties. You'll never get invited though so I guess we'll never know.

You're quibbling over semantics. My point was that it's not /original/.

MOM'S

How do we know he isn't Spanish?

I WANT YOU TO ACT AS MEXICAN AS YOU CAN, TIM

Chill mate, we all get you. We were 16 once too.

>Rick & Morty thread
>no mention of reddit

is this opposite day?

what did they (((mean))) by this?

Guess who the Mexican is in this WebM

Fuck dude, Harmon has to be the most egotistical dude on the planet. He called his movie about himself Harmontown. He called his show where he plays DnD on stage Harmon Quest. Does he really think he's a huge deal for making Community? Does anyone?

Dude has blue hair his dad probably fucked an alien

It's probably supposed to be gray hair, but it wouldn't look good with his lab coat

I had a friend named Sanchez. No idea what his parents looked like. But he's white with blond hair and blue eyes. Confused me as a kid. Same with Johnny "Rico" in Starship Troopers. I'll never understand without being politically incorrect I guess.

scoobadoobadoobiedoobaniggetydoo

I knew a white guy named Rodriguez. He was Portuguese. Maybe it's something like that

ITT: Confused victims of the american educational system doesn't realize not all Spanish or Portuguese sounding last names doesn't belong to a brown person and that the reason brown people south of the US even have those names is because of white Spanish and Portuguese colonists whose descendants live there today

It's a movie about his podcast of the same name, he definitely is egotistical, but he's not the one who wanted to make it.

They all want to be niggers anyway

walla walla ping pong

ENRICHED

I'm sure they really had to twist his arm

I'm guessing Roiland did that. He's pretty edgy.

>ethnically Hispanic
I bet you also believe that tacos are the local food everywhere from Juarez to the Patagonia.

Well for Johnny Rico - ARGENTINA IS WHIIIIIIIITE

But really a blonde haired/blue eyed Argentine isn't really a stretch, not many mixed with Natives and there's all the Nazi's there.

>op has never met anyone named rick sanchez

funny that's like somebody's default name in new mexico

But you'll never do that or anything ever

This show is fucking terrible. Just another meme of the week show

Hola, hola, hola
>Hi, hi, hi
Donde esta el baño
>Where's the bathroom?
arroz con pollo
>Chicken and rice
Hola
>Hi.

Probably the funniest gag in the show

>Spanish people are fucking white.

spain is in europe duder

pfft. everyone with a half-decent fantasy baseball team knows that carlos estevez is now closing for the rockies!

And?Portugal is also in Europe, they're not white.

Half Spanish

Do you understand that the "white race" thing was coined by Spaniards refering to themselves as opposed to the indiands and mestizos in the colonies right

dude he's supposed to be doc brown from back to the future. when harmon+roiland went forward with the series they just made up a goofy name ("rick sanchez") for the whole "rick and morty" thing as opposed to the original "doc and mharti" that it was originally intended to be...

...you know, where mharti/morty sucking doc/rick's dick was the key to saving the universe time and time again (thanks doc!)

>mfw 100 years ago Jews, Poles, and Russians weren't white and their entry into the US was violently opposed by natives who thought they could never assimilate
>mfw 200 years ago Irish and Italians weren't white and their entry into the US was violently opposed by natives who thought they could never assimilate
>mfw 300 years ago Germans and Scots weren't white and their entry into the US was violently opposed by natives who thought they could never assimilate
I can't wait for US politics in 2050 when Hispanics who consider themselves pure white Americans make up 60% of the Republican base and spend half of each election talking shit about Eskimos or whatever the next big immigrant group is