Thoughts on the movie "Get Out". Pic related

Thoughts on the movie "Get Out". Pic related.

pretty shit

>watched get out

Does it really deserve 100% on rotten tomatoes or are they all just jews?

Is that the guy from black mirror

Fuck off viral marketing scum

It didn't go for the easy target of southern rednecks.

Father was an art-collecting Obama-voter.

Mother was a "Mother Earth" woman.

Daughter was the 80s-Final Girl-In-Every-Slasher film combined with white-guilt.

Son was Asian-culture hipster with drug problem.

>are they all just jews?
something like that

A dude known for trolling (seriously, he pans so many movies he's knows damn-well are good) knocked it down to 99 percent.

It's shit, still better than lalaland though

Summary ?

I liked what it was trying to do more than what it actually did.

That being said, I loved how the film criticizes the elite left rather than the bat shit crazy right (which would be an easy target).

As a horror film, it doesn't quite work as well as I would want it to. The gore is lacking and the dude escapes from the house way too easily at the end.

And the humor is hit or miss.

Overall, I enjoyed it because there's a ton to talk about.

Lakeith Stanfield stole the show.

I'm debating on whether or not to see the movie. I don't want to spend money unless it's a movie that is really good.

I would say see it then. If your local theater has a $5 movie night, then go then. Regardless, Peele deserves your money.

In a lot of ways, the Armitages' ideology is the opposite of the standard cross-burning white supremacist (considering what the end result of the Armitages' plan is).

I consider it about envy rather than hate.

peele is a nigger enacting nigger cuck fantasies
it doesnt even make sense
why would racist country white folk want to be black, i mean for reals here, the whites are super racist against black people but they want to be black????
Only resolution to this conundrum is that peele is a shit director

completely agree. and i think that's a really poignant and clever twist.

See

Ugh.

It's a combination of extreme cultural appropriation, "positive discrimination", and white guilt paternalism.

The reason you don't get it is because it's a type of racism that has been ignored by Hollywood, because it hits way closer to home for Liberals. You're used to seeing rednecks with pitchforks and yelling "white power!".

I like this explanation.

The body-hijacking is the cultural appropriation

The frequent social statements are the "positive discrimation" (i.e all black people have good sex, all black are innately physically superior, etc.).

The ideology behind it is white paternalism and envy ("We're not racists because we don't hate black people. We're just doing what is good for them because we're enlightened, and we don't have to ask").

The de facto result is a sanitized form of white supremacy.

My explanation is better.

You don't have to hate to be racist.

This.

Because it wasn't meant to be fucking taken that way dipshit
It's a joke movie
It appeals to the BLM retards who think it makes them woke while being "ironic", and actually being the opposite of that
It has little to do with actual racism
It's about white guilt being fucking retarded
It's white people treating black people like snowflakes that need to be protected and how stupid it is, it's almost worse than cross burning hillbillies

How it's possible to spend money watching it online?

>tards who think it makes them woke while being "ironic", and actually being the opposite of that
>It has little to do with actual racism
>It's about white guilt being fucking retarded
>It's white people treating black people like snowflakes that need to be protected and how

oh shit! he said snowflake! not taking the bait buddy.

user go to Normiebook and comment : Movie "Get Out". It doesn't matter on what. Just do it. Then you'll see what's happening here. God bless.

"It's like they've never met a black person who doesn't work for them."

Was it with the admission

Is there a stream yet?

It asks a thinly veiled question of the Democratic Party.

"If you're so enlightened, why are you content with African-Americans in certain employment positions but not others?"