Why are black Americans the most envied group in the world?

Why are black Americans the most envied group in the world?

What does the jealousy stem from?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Wall_Street
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol

Delusion

your delusional mind

Didn't realize being on food stamps, living in the ghetto, while somehow affording "gitting hur did", and 10+ children with no father was something to be envious of.

Thanks op for opening my eyes.

Because everyone wants to be a dumb fucking nigger

/Thread

Would fuck this big titted black babe 'till my dick fell off, seriously!

Niggers are subhumans. Their IQs are shockingly low.

thank goodness I have you muricans round here everyday...I don't know what I'd do without you.

They aren't. They're heavily ridiculed in England.

I suppose the jealousy stems from imagination. You imagine your station in life and appearance are envied.

Then why are they always attaked by whites?

People tend to needlessly ridicule that which they are subconsciously jealous of.

Why are they always breaking into houses and getting attacked?

That or we see you as s bunch of criminal slobs, but, you know. Whatever helps you sleep all day.

with names like Shaniqualandra and the sad state of their neighbourhoods I'm not too sure the ridicule is needless.

You see gypsies the same way, but you don't talk about gypsies nearly as much. Why is that?

The usual point. Historically they've alway been attacked. I just want to understand the kind of logic that leads to whites proudly lynching other human beings and calling them subhuman all from looking at a white woman for example.

there's not nearly as many of them and they're not nearly as much of a problem

Not according to the grand wizards in /pol

The media doesn't parade gypsies in front of me all day. From one nigger on Kissfm saying hes got bank note to one nigger on the charity add saying he got no bread. Tired of you niggers nigging up everything.

Nobody envies stupid niggers.

That hasn't happened in 50 years, and you're still crying about it?

Race mixing makes shit babies. The women's fathers were probably protecting them from becoming single mothers to an abomination.

They are sub human. Incapable of sustainable society without white guidance.

Even Europeans who almost never see black Americans, talk about them more than they talk about gypsies, whom live amongst them. The only conclusion that can be drawn from that is that there is a deep seated subconscious jealousy. If aliens dig up digital human artifacts 1,000 years from now they'll wonder why we were by far the most talked about ethnic group to ever grace the planet.

>incapable of sustained society
true, every single black ghetto ever proves that right. Plus the only civilized niggers all happen to live in white society

True it hasn't but the attitude persists as you so aptly display and my reference is to the pride displayed for these actions. A bit hypocritical to get at them when some act like moronic criminals. Also they're mixed babies are so ugly that one is getting engaged to a prince. Sounds like insecurity of some kind tbh

Watch Empire of Dust, which is a great documentary about post colonial Africa, how all the technology left behind is now in ruins, and there back to manual labor mining.

the only things that make her beautifull is in her white genes. why every cuck post mixed negroids when they try to proof blacks dont looks like apes?

cant argue with this post OP

I said black Americans, not Congolese, black Americans are an inherently mixed ethnic group.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Wall_Street

This is the proof that black people cant have anything good because whites with their insecurities don't let them

Because the race will be extinct in 10 generations.

OP in all seriousness you may have a mental disability

You're whining about something that happened almost a century ago. Modern society has fully integrated black people into the most advanced positions in the world. To deny that is to be oblivious to reality. Pull your head out of the history books and live in the now. Racism is bad, it is NOT tolerated in our society, and threads like this are troll threads made by some no-life post-teen with higher than average melanin levels who has NO redeemable personal qualities, so in order to feel important they troll idiots on the internet, conflating their skin color with an envy that they have no proof of. It's beyond pathetic.

because everyone wants to be a poor shitskinned overweight criminal

simple.. they love spending money, being flashy and love to talk shit. They get there prime years of fame and then are broke as fuck.

jew bait

yo yo wubba gubba pass dat chicken nigga wwoo wweee gubba gubba gubba

I agree with you totally. The reason I post it is to show that although that integration you speak of has happened, there's still elements in society that want "to keep a brotha down." Yes there are trolls but it has to be brought to light because actual racists (and there are plenty here let's not kid ourselves) want to blame nigs who nog without recognizing the way these historical facts affect these people today. It's cause and effect and to act like "they're integrated so that's it" is a bit disingenuous.

Envied? I think you meant entitled.

Are you having a stroke? Are you ok?

Whats the prevailing culture of America? Black culture, hands down. You can deny the envy all you want. Black culture is everywhere for a reason bud.

Because blacks are the most deeply rooted americans. They are a literal product of the country.

Holy fuck OP you have achieved a new level of retardism with this thread. I'm not mad I'm impressed with how retarded you appear to be with these questions.

They are integrated, most of them are hard-working, they are given ample advancement opportunities for those who are smart enough to chase them, and the more our society moves to protect and favor them the more racist attitudes with be fostered due to the unfair environment. I have not met a single black person who I thought was lesser to me, and I am surrounded by old farts who were raised in the country that think "niggers will be niggers". Going into the workforce these days, in any populated area, with these sorts of attitudes is a recipe for disaster. The problem will be solved with less division, and more unity. The more BET tries to pump up "black history month" and "black culture", and the media talks about "white this" and "black that" the more divided we will become.

Let me put it to you this way. If you want to make a friend, and make an attempt to like somebody, you focus on your similarities and not your differences. To do the latter brings a swift, and painful end to any good relationship that would have ever fostered between two people. Let's spend less time focusing on our treacherous past, and more time focusing on a unified future, one where skin color is totally irrelevant. If you want to rekindle a friendship that ended badly, you don't remind your friend of that time he wronged you. That's a method of driving people apart. Don't fall into the trap.

That's because they are a part of our culture. If you're denying the huge presence of european culture, or "white culture" if you want to dumb it down to a skin color issue, you're an ungodly moron.

Uuugghhnn...she looks like my daughter's bff. Now I have to go jack off in the company restroom.

Cousins! K & J. I worked with them both and wanted to see nude. I devised a scheme and both sent me nudes! haha. Now I denigrate both because I love to colonize young black women. My little white dick loves stroking it to them while knowing that I exposed their naked bodies for the world. HA!

Guess what city they're from and I'll post names. :)

>in the world
Lol. Blacks are despised worldwide. Why? They are thieves, liars, lazy, deceptively corrupt, and completely untrustworthy.
Only in America are blacks considered other than absolute scum. Point to another country in the world not full of blacks where their leader is black. Blacks make up 11% of the U.S., yet the U.S. had a black President. Why? Because you Americans are diseased by your liberal fungus growing on the bottom of your society. They have brought you down from #1 in the world to, now, less than #20 in pretty much everything except arrogance.

You idiots are still acting like you had anything to do with slavery. You didn't. It was the Portugeuse mostly and the Spanish. You brought no slaves to America. They did. And they bought them from (black) slavemasters in Africa. The black American "slaves" were more endentured servants than slaves as they willingly became so, happy to get out of the starvation and subjugation by other blacks.

>envied
>jealousy
>blacks
lol

Because black Americans get free food, money,Obama phones,housing,help paying their heat in the winter,help paying their electric bill & god knows what else. This was told to me by a black guy?
Do you think that is enough to make a hardworking white man who works to pay the taxes to support you nogs a little bit jealous?

I couldn't agree more. This is God's work user. Keep it up my human brother

it stems from a deep desire to stop living in houses made of literal garbage, drinking water with shit in it and flies everywhere.

Given that african blacks far outnumber whites, its safe to say that your the most envied group in the world, but then you still envy the whites, so, unlucky

last chance!

Bump

That is some weak bait OP. Try harder.

>envied
You misspelled "hated"

Lol, Stormfags, so easily baited.

>sleep all day

Icwutudidthere