If a girl gets you in a choke is it actually hard to escape...

If a girl gets you in a choke is it actually hard to escape? I imagine my male strength would stop her from choking me easily

Hope you can't

stand up. fall back. problem solved.

Reach back and put your thumb in the cunts eye.

JJ instructor here

I've had to legit tap from a bunch of chokes from good female grapplers. I break most rear nakeds simply tucking my chin.

>is it actually hard to escape?
Depends on lots of things like angle, her actual build etc...

Safe to say though that with sufficient leverage, a stranglehold is darn hard to get out of regardless of your opponent's gender. See .

You mean that sweaty pajama wrestling?

Lol yeah. I teach a pajama class and a shorts class. Both sweaty.

Is it okay to make eye contact when you're rolling? I've heard it's only gay when you make eye contact.

I'll choke the shit out of you if you do that

if the person choking you has the proper hold its not easy to get out of no matter what

this or put your head down and rhino charge into a wall

that will only work if its a idiot choking you if they arnt stupid the op image at beginning you will be in that situation

That's where things like angle come in. You do realize that once your brain has been deprived of oxygen for a few seconds, even the most mundane things (like running) become fucking hard to do?

I'm a girl and do bjj and I could knock out every one of you unknowledgeable losers

Tits or gtfo

yes, but could you choke my dick, that's the question.

The only reason this hold works is if the person attacks panics.

So much you can do.
Just hold you breath (typically anyone can do that for a minute)
One Minute......That 60 seconds.
I can think of 100 ways to fuck up someone riding my back in 30 seconds.

How about I grab a leg and make a wishbone out of you while you are on my back?

With the right leverage I could pop your knee out.

Has nothing to do with air you faggot. It helps but if you cut off that artery then you will pass out.

you're a fucking idiot. A choke hold doesn't render you unconscious from a lack of air, if they do it right anyways. It squeezes your Carotid artery, which cuts off blood flow to your brain, which renders you unconscious in something closer to 10 seconds.

you can never defeat my pussy grip technique
its just too strong for mortals

Choke holds put people to sleep one of two ways. Through putting enough pressure on the arteries that it disrupts brain flow and oxygen supply to the brain, or a slight, temporary dislocation of the cervical vertebrae that renders immediate unconsciousness for a short period of time.

Passing out from strangulation can take minutes and the person being strangled will be full of piss and vinegar from the adrenaline, so it's not about air, it's about the blood or spine, for a quick "sleep"

It goes without saying that it's incredible dangerous and can lead to death.

Married to a fit girl that has about 15 years of Judo, competitively in her late teems and early 20's.

She's hard as shit to put off her feet and I have about 70 pounds on her and as was mentioned in the thread a deep choke hold is probably lights out if you don't know how to counter it quickly.

All that being said me and my zero martial arts training can completely steam roll her if I really try. No fucking half measure bullshit either or you're going to end up flying over her hip. I'm talking "put on your head gear, baby" fucking go time.

As far as this BJJ shit I don't know guys. I feel like if you don't have any kind of training they're probably going to expose you. I'll give the untrained guy a punchers chance every time but realistically you're probably going to ease up, or pull back or not squeeze as tight as you could and she'll just fucking tie you up in a knot like OP's pic. I know that hesitation gets me almost every time even we she tells me to go full retard.

TL;DR Even the guys in this thread who aren't fat pieces of shit stand a pretty good chance of getting destroyed.