Give me a good reason why you hate The Fall

Give me a good reason why you hate The Fall
I'll tell you why i like it: it features great guitar work, simple catchy riffs, amazing vocals, little pink plastic bags is full on Gorillaz beast mode, Amarillo is a fucking Anthem, even if it seems like an incoherent piece of work, every single song fits so nicely into the next one.

it's a solid 8

Plastic Beach > Gorillaz > The Fall > Demon Days
and i'd love to hear why you think otherwise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WSZ4zaNBreI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Plastic Beach >>> Gorillaz >>>>>>>>> Demon Days > The Fall >>>>>> Humanz

There's no good melodies on it, besides the chorus to Hillbilly Man, which is kind of memetic.

I don't hate them but there are much better post-punk bands

Gorillaz >>>>> Plastic Beach > Demon Days >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Humanz >>> The Fall

I don't think it's better than Demon Days, but I do agree that it's criminally underrated and at least an 8. Revolving Doors is fucking great

I love it too, OP! Underrated work.

Name 5

not funny

>plastic beach best
>demon days last
Dude...

Pere Ubu
Chrome
This Heat
Wire
PiL

Have you been going in every thread saying "not funny" today? It's about the 5th time Ive seen that response in a thread, or something to the effect of someone not being funny

>Any of those bands
>Better than Gorillaz

No.

All of them combined still have less great songs than Gorillaz.

It's sure as hell better than humanz

>listens to Gorillaz once

Kill yourself

They're literally worse than Gorillaz.

Fucking criticdrone you are, yeah?

all those band are more like patrician core
Gorillaz is fucking great but its mainstream

No I just don't have complete garbage taste

I'm not being ironic when I type this, name a fucking Wire song better than Feel Good Inc

All you did is name 5 critical darlings, how predictable

I was making a shitty joke about how The Fall is also the name of a post-punk band, I wasn't even comparing them to Gorillaz

The Fall
youtube.com/watch?v=WSZ4zaNBreI

You say that as though Gorillaz aren't also critically acclaimed

Blessed State > Feel Good Inc

I had never considered the fall as a Gorillaz album. I though it was like g or d sides because it was released the same year than Plastic Beach at it was recorded with an iPad. Actually it is considered a Gorillaz album. I wish they have more material from Humanz to make another album like The Fall maybe in early 2018

>name a fucking Wire song better than Feel Good Inc
LMAO

g sides is absolutely fucking gold, not sure if you gave it a go or not

sorry i meant B-sides

yeah I have all Gorillaz discography in vinyl and cd's. I even have all the cd-singles from the first album. G sides and D Sides too.

solid

Your tastes are shit.

Demon Days > Plastic Beach >> Gorillaz > The Fall >>>> Humanz

Mean G - sides?

Because it's basically a fucking iPad promotion. True Gorillaz know this and don't consider it a real studio album. It was literally him noodling on his iPad while travelling.

Shitty iPad project.

Shitty how?

correct taste

"True Gorillaz" consider it a 2D solo album made on tour.

The songs sucked besides Revolving Door.

I listened to that trash twice and never again.