FB/IG/Girls we know Feet. Post those toes of hoes you knows

FB/IG/Girls we know Feet. Post those toes of hoes you knows.

classic. great toes. shes serbian right?

yeah, my favourite foot slut. amazing toes, sexy arches, great soles, full package

>jerking off to fucking facebook pics of the feet of girls you've never spoken to

How fucking hopeless does your life have to be before this sad shit becomes your best option? Seriously you lonely spergs.

Hailey

Annchica, such a slut

thanks for the bump little guy

Brittany

no no. you missed the whole point of the thread. thats what you do in the regular feet thread. in this thread the whole point is to jerk off to fucking facebook pics of the feet of girls we HAVE spoken to.

way less cringey right?

Alexa

yea i love her toes. i dont think i ever saw her soles. have some pics of them?

something about these central european women. they always have really hot feet.

Stop actin brand new white boi

wow. hayley is really cute. has some nice soles too.

massive slut. and she knows guys jerk it to her feet

Micaila

They look like my gfs!

i like micaila's toes. got a pic of her?

Serbia's Southern Europe but I know what you mean. She's not got many sole pics but I'll try and post the ones I can find

yes yes you say that every time lol. nice feet for sure. can we see a pic of her?

thats true. to be fair we're dumb americans, so we basically just fit it all into four categories. the whole uk and ireland is "british", then there's, the countries we've heard of "france italy spain germany and portugal" everything russia or used to be ussr is "eastern europe" and everything else is "central europe" lololol

oh wow. yea. pretty nice.

I personally prefer her toes and arches, but every sole shot is a treat

What's the definition of a footslut?

her toes are her best asset for sure. you had just mentioned she had great soles so i wanted to see.

bumping with my friend's soles

Sauce on this pic?

How's this?

yeah, I just want those toes in my mouth and around my dick. they look like she could be very dexterous with them. well there you go, her soles are pretty good too

love it. has a bit of a slutty look and a nice view of her toes.

Latinas OC size 6.5 7 and 7.

sorry, replied to wrong post. that was annchica

those feet would be a lot of fun to lick. where is she from anyways.

thats cool. especially that you know their sizes, but its annoying when guys cut off the face. its not big deal. just feet. not nudes or anything.

its not that girl in the dress, its the Serbian girl, I just replied to the wrong thing

OC

ive seen this one before. i love it. those feet look so good to be licked.

yeah, and her face is nice, too

well lets see it hten lol.

here you go

french Anne-Laure

i love big feet tall bitches.

>Girls
>Feet without face=Trap=GTFO

Go away you cancerous fuck!

Fuck she's cute. More of here.

but it's even worse
some newfag keeps posting "just feet"
how fucking lonely do you have to be to be getting off to just random feet (alone)

moar

duhhhh. learn about facebook tags.

feet

face.

dummy

more feet or more face of her?

both

more?

wow. shes gotta fix those big toes but the rest of them are so lickable. cute girl too.

i love michelle's feet.

more?

more of her feet pls

I know this is going to be vague but it is worth a shot. There was a cute redhead posting in a feet thread last week. She posted a few pics of herself kissing her feet. Anyone know who I am talking about?

This would be a 10/10 with faces

This slut has amazing legs too

moar

i dont like asians but you arent wrong.

Fitness mom feet

this girl's feet are top notch.

amazing toes. lets see a pic of this slut.

yeah, i know
i'm friends with her in real
really hard not to try and touch her feet at every oportunity lol

yea obviously you cant do that. but its still great to have all these pictures of your cute friends hot feet and exposing them to guys all over who are jerking off to them. it will always be great next time you see her lol.

i already told her that some of her feet get shared online - she wasn't too happy about it lol