1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks

1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.

2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.

3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.

4. If you are in an elevator and a women gets in, don’t rape her.

5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.

6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.

7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.

8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.

9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.

10. Dont forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.

Rape isn't even real

So I'm guessing I probably shouldn't rape anymore... can I still pillage?

>When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.

LIES!

Shit, I wish I knew this sooner.
What do you do if you did rape her?
Do I apologize for being rude?

Offer to let her rape you for gender equality

10/10

Would lul softly again

good advice, thanks

I thought women like rape

Thanks OP Now how do I avoid getting rape by a girl?

your face is probably enough

unfortunately not :(

triggered

1) Don't murder your children because you got upset.
2) God forbid human beings converse. Leave enough room for Jesus to buttfuck himself 27 and 2/3rds times.

OP is the poster child of liberal cuckold.

>1: OP
>2: i
>3: s
>4: a
>5: f
>6: a
>7: g
>8: g
>9: o
>10: t

It's not rape if you're married to her sister, right?

You say "potato", I say "it's rape o'clock nigger"

Use a Link costume

Are you seriously trying to stop rapists by telling them like this? They know it is wrong, but they don't care.
Are you just assuming that regular guys don't know this stuff and end up doing it by accident?

>can I still pillage?
Stick with pillaging. You get useful and valuable loot. What value do you get from raping a cockdock? Nothing.

Literally kek'd now. Best post

Pay her for the use of the holes.

This doesnot make sense

how can you do it all, if you didnot even offered a bowl of eggs????

I call bullshit

mmm, haha

copypasta trolling

faggot rapist

Fpbp

Why do people get raped? Like just consent it's free sex!

Quite the opposite. I don't waste my time with useless things.

Okay OP,
but what If I really want to rape her? Like I want to rape her more than she doesn't want to get raped?

You're a visionary. You should give seminars to rape victims