Boring, predictable, and too many cliches. Another dud by HBO

Boring, predictable, and too many cliches. Another dud by HBO.

each episode makes it feel like the episode before it was more filler than the last

I thought it was going to be a realistic crime procedural but is it really going to be a prison drama?

i like it so far
slow and steady wins the race

it's gonna be both

>9.0 on every site
>a dud
Go back to mr robot fag.

i will say though that i'm saddened by this "prison is hell on earth" shit
i'd like it to be more focused on how the legal system works

>HE A GOOD BE HE DIN DU NUFFIN
just lock the towel head up and throw away the key

I think its great so far, so fuck you OP.

i wonder if it will go the same as the show is was based off of. im sure it will.. you never know though

Last episode was more about that attorneys feet than the actual plot.

This is the type of show that should be watched after they've all aired, marathon style.
After Stranger Things marathon and now I'm watching a Preacher.
The Night Of seems like a bland slow drip, don't get me wrong, it's well shot and the cast is cool. The dopey main character is doing my swede in a bit, he acts like a 4 year old or something, even before he got with the girl in the first place.

agreed but it looks like things are picking up quickly now that they've bumrushed to the trial and Naz's life is in immediate danger

they took it in the exact direction i hoped it wouldnt go

we dont need another inferior oz filled with every single prison cliche imaginable

I reckon the girl was witness to something/involved with crime members and that's why she was so freaky.
And Chalky White (after he befriends mohammed Ahmed out of the kindness of his heart) Will find out from his street contacts somehow.
He alluded to his connections by threatening the guard.
Sandal foot lawyer will have an epiphany next episode relating to the cat, will refuse to give up the case, investigating even when he's not getting paid etc.

Here's how I hoped the prison thing would be in the show:

>he went to prison and it's kinda shitty but it's okay

That's it. Now focus on shit that's going to matter.

>It's an itchy foot episode

>It's a close up of scaly feet episode

Sup Forums turns on the show as soon as it becomes a mainstream hit.

It's still not a mainstream hit yet though. I see good reviews, but among average tv watchers, they don't seem to even know this exists.

Yeah I never though I'd say this but

>it's a feet scene

when naz gets aquitted they will call it libcuck propaganda as well

Predict what happens next show then