Music is like candy. You throw away the rappers

Music is like candy. You throw away the rappers.

no, its like candy because you don't want to get rocks

That made no sense, jahaaha

>implying rock isn't the patrician sweet
Pleb

Just shut the actual fuck up. You post this every day despite knowing NOTHING about hip hop or rap. It's not even smart. Candy wrappers are spelled with a 'w' so the fucking joke doesn't even work. Just think, you actually took time to come on here, look through some reddit frog folder, reposted a terrible joke and then sat on your fat ass refreshing the page every two seconds hoping for (You)'s and attention. Well I guess you got it, hope this is good jack off material you jack off

Damn...

holy fucking shit dude

idk why this is so funny

>go trick-or-treating
>open bag at end of night
>pic related
this is how i feel about rock muzak

music isnt like candy because it cannot be eaten

Gottem lol
not a rap/hip hop fan but this about sums it up

Your joke is full of holes, Chuck

recycle the rappers*

Music is like your mom. It makes my dick hard.

Rappers recycle, how else would they make "their" beats?

Ok and now for you,

Rapists have always claimed that RAP stands for Rhythm And Poetry but it ACTUALLY stands for Retards Attempting Poetry. Coincedince? I think not. Now some might say "They're saying some meaningful lyrics in those songs.". Well, I guess that money and scantily clad female women would be important to thugs who have nothing their entire life, huh? RAP is the least intelligent form of music and Rapists aren't even musicians 99% of the time. If you can talk fast over a "beat" that has been made FOR YOU then you're a rapist I mean shit dude, literally anybody can be a rapist these days, alls I gotta do is pull a beat off youtube and talk fast over it about how women is bitches but I still manage to beat the pussy and KABLAMO, i'm a rapist It's so simple a toddler could do it, stop acting like it's this complex art-form for intellectuals because it's not.

Good day sir.

Do yuo pronounce it ra-pist or raypist?

>and scantily clad female women
As opposed to male women?

yes

>2017
>he thinks males can't be women
Get woke, shitlord.

>reddit
>frog

Dumbass projecting redditors

you'll only be a rapist when you can't take being a beta incel anymore and hurt some poor gir
lthere are no rap songs about traps