White people, explain this

White people, explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XASNM1XEQPs
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers are literally more dangerous than a wild animal.

>wild animal

Lions are more civilized than niggers

Lions are just big kitty cats. Literally friendly if you are.

Niggers ARE wild animals.

Lions don't rob your house

I would rather stick my cock into the mouth of a hippo than being even remotely close to a nigger

Niggers are literally more dangerous than wild animals

That's a Liger you niggers

>being doing

Slide thread, please Sage

You can predict what an animal is going to do by expectation, logic and body language.

You can not predict what a nigger will do, you can only assume it will be something destructive.

At any given moment a nigger could simply punch you in the head, trip you to the ground, shoot you, stab you, steal your car, steal someone else's car, steal his own car, climb a lamp-post, jump down a drain, run in a circle, punch himself, punch his nigger friend.

You can't tell what a nigger is going to do, you can only predict that it will be hostile.

>wild animals are literally more dangerous than a wild animal
What did he mean by this!?

This, only difference is all other wild animals can be trained

Shit thread, sage.

You described blacks twice..

Ligers don't make the conscious decision to open your car door, drag you out and beat you within an inch of your life then rob you.

this

kek

that's a liger, a mix between a tiger and a lion, they're bigger than a standard lion or tiger would be

yes it is true

I went bungee-jumping but I would never go to a black ghetto, fuck that

Because niggers are worse than dogs?

youtube.com/watch?v=XASNM1XEQPs

Fat piece of shit ass lion ain't doing nothing dangerous literally white American lion.

Because if you raise, feed an animal and treat it well it will not attack you.
And thats why niggers are even worse than animals.

Muhammad, is that you

Tfw trained lions are more safe to be around then the average black person

Tfw lions can be trained to be more civilized then black people

Tfw no one training black people to be civilized like lions

What was delet?

>black
>people

And the only way to train blacks is to beat them, and that's just to get them from hootin' and hollerin' around humans.

What's wrong with dogs?

Interacting with large carnivores is less hazardous and more enjoyable than interacting with niggers

A liger won't try to mug you, steal your bike or kill you for 'muh racism'?

That sentence was written by a nigger.

The lion doesn't hold it against you for giving it a good life as opposed to having to take care of itself in its natural surroundings. i.e Africa

It doesn't ask for reparations, welfare or oscars.

In other words it's grateful and far more civil than a monkey who can't take responsibility for its own short comings and shitty behavior.

fpbp

The difference between this lion and a nigger?
>One is a jungle predator living among humans, the other one lives in a zoo

Because it's fun.

This is a tautology

You can trust an animal more than a nigger.

digits confirm

FPBP

all white people literally feed ligers rather than be around niggers

>being doing

I don't even understand what that person is trying to say.

This thread is now about how awesome it is to be white. Post proof of being white. I'll start

>made bed this morning

>White people, explain this.
niggers are the most dangerous game

I've been there. It's in Myrtle Beach SC. It's fucking awesome. There is an amazing wildlife preserve literally hidden behind a trailer park and it's full of tigers, monkeys, chimps, wolves, and an elephant.

I've fucking snuggled with baby tigers and wolf cubs, and fed an elephant. It is a bad ass experience. 10/10 would recommend.

Also, the staff dresses up in a safari/steam punk look, and are all cool as fuck.

That's a big kitty

Can we got more white people memes going? They're pretty funny

nice trips

I woke up at 6:00 am.

Ligers can be tamed

They also suffer far more health complications. Sort of liked mixed breed humans.

You can domesticate wild animals you can't domesticate niggers

this

Give a retarded animal free will and you get a nigger

>com truise lel reaction image
It's now official: this is a slide thread.

Honestly, a wild animal is more predictable than a nigger. Also, nobody calls you a racist when you prepare for the possibility of a wild animal attacking you.

We have women who tame blacks as well.
We call them race mixers.

>get out of car
>walk away
>forget to lock car doors
>use remote to lock them
>turn around
>black person by car
>"That's fucked" look all over their face

every fucking time

Satan has spoken.

What's the difference between a pack of niglets and a pack of lions? I've never been attacked by a pack of lions...

look at how fat that lion is.

The fact is we're simply locking our damn cars and walking into the grocery, apartment, etc. I've heard nogs near the area of the parking lot grumble and look at me before, like get over yourselves ffs it's not about race or YOU.

Oh who am I kidding I'm locking and honking it to protect it from niggers, that just so happen to inhabit a majority of my city with a sky high crime rate.

New trick they're are pulling here is when you come back out from the store, you notice a t-shirt on your windshield. It's actually been wrapped around your windshield wiper by savages trying to ruse you. They then jump out while your distracted and removing the shirt and kill/kidnap you after they take your car and them to unload your ATM. Always keep your head on a swivel lads and CARRY.

They trust wild animals more than wild animals? I'm stuck on this conundrum!

These "explain this", "drumpftards", "are X white?" "white peope BTFO" thtreads are slide threads.

>not wanting to get carjacked because you have shiny things in the car

I don't remember Lions having a high rate of crime in the US and being known for breaking into cars or robbing people.

Since when do this nigger posts about "da white people baka" exist in Sup Forums?

no lions in sight

Every time theyre looking for a shooting suspect here in Chicago, I ask 'what did the black guy look like?'

Never been wrong so far.

Some animals can be trained, others can't.

Wow that's a big kitty

>being doing

This is a Liger. People have been breeding them for zoos since Roman times. They are more docile than either lions or tiger despite the potential to weigh 1200 pounds. There have only been about a half dozen Liger attacks recorded this century.
The Odds of any individual nigger attacking you and eating you is higher than a Liger attacking you and eating you.
But black people are human and deserve right though right guys?

Nigger, I never got robbed by a lion.

Literal lions are more predictable than niggers.

A stupid human is more dangerous than a smart wild animal by a million times

A stupid human can still set off a nuke or aim a gun

That's Steve French, a real nice kitty

you have to asses the threat in every situation and adjust as you need.

Wild animals can be tamed.

I'd rather live around lions than niggers.

Ligers are Born of a Tiger x Lion hybridization are genetically predisposed to be docile like a housecat. The last time someone got killed by one is because the Trainer went into the pen during feeding time and the Liger thought he was trying to take his food.

Blacks have killed more white people, than all of lions and other big cats since the dawn of time.

cause youll get robbed, they do that alot

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

hes also obese
keepers should be ashamed

White bois just mad

>>WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHEEIT

>1 post by this id

Ligers don't have a criminal record (and if it did they have the sense to put it down immediately) and honestly it probably is better trained and more predictable. If I see some piece of shit of any race and I am sitting in my car I would lock it, why do you care if I lock my shit or not? Unless you're going to try and rob me then I guess you would care then.

Some have learned to not relax around blacks.

Am I white enough desu?

Animals can be trained and relied on.

I see a manlet standing behind a 6'2" black guy to force the camera perspective.

>WE WUZ FARM EQUIPMENT AND TELEKINETIC PYRAMID BUILDERS AND HEBREW

Dat Marfan's syndrome.
>Bruh

>>being this jelly

What?

I have yet to get mauled by lion.