>yearn for cock even though im straight
That makes you gay.
>prefer feminine cock
That makes you a faggot.
>go to germany to fuck traps
That makes you a liberal faggot.
>good sized feminine cock
This makes you mentally ill.

Sure, why not. In class in the back row all to myself and have nothing else better to do.

very well

>get into room
>I go to shower, while qt is undressing, but keep her stockings on because I said so
>when I get out she is already hard
>she insists on using a condom, but I want to feel her hot jizz in my mouth
>start sucking that beautiful feminine penis, and she moves for us to lie down in 69
>she sucks me, and thrusts into my mouth
>i feel her slipping a finger in my ass
>after a good 5 minutes of sucking she asks me if i am ready for it
>she lubes up my asshole while I lie there spread eagle
>she wraps a condom over her beautiful penis I had in my mouth, i hope she doesn't waste all her jizz in the rubber

Continue?

im pretty sure if the trap fucked you then it makes you gay

hey, fuck you hater

ok then

>starts thrusting into my anus
>she tells me im such a good boy for taking her feminine penis
>feels great being filled up
>I start jacking it
>her thrusting is getting stronger and stronger
>I jizz all over my stomach
>she continues plugging my tight asshole
>feels so great
>she pulls out her feminine cock and takes off the condom
>I assume the position with an open mouth

Continue?

what if you just fuck a trap?

>feminine
>penis

I'm out

your story is fucking hot continue pls

So, are you just afraid of the word bi or something? Because that is clearly what you are, does not make you less of a person. Just a life preference, no big deal.

yes daddy

OK

>She starts janking it and aims it at my mouth
>splurge after splurge with hot feminine cum
>I get a huge load in my mouth
>lick my lips clean
>let it lie a bit on my mouth tasting the nice feminine semen
>then swallow it all
>she slaps my ass and tells me im a good boy
>go shower and get back to my hotel

Got more stories from my trip, continue?

no, i prefer relationship with women. and even when i yearn for cock i want it from a woman.

Ok first off you are not straight. At the least you are Bisexual at most a raging faggot. Either way your life man. But call it what it is no such as feminine penis. If it has a dick it is a dude. And if you suck cock and take it up the ass then you are certainly gaying it up. But don't kid yourself you are not a straight cis male.

okay faggot

you think gender is just defined by a penis?

>even when i yearn for cock i want it from a woman

Even if this is bait, it's still representative of the power of the Internet and weak minds. How the fuck can you possibly be deluded into thinking that a child born with a testicle and penis is a woman? Just because you read what mentally ill people and liberal media write online and report? Fuck who you want, do what you want but don't try and pass this off as anything else than a gay fetish. You stick your cock in men's anuses, that's gay. Simple.

see A lot of you bros have very outdated views on gender. you are really out of touch.

>yearn for cock even tho i am straight

>sometimes yearn for cock even tho i am straight

You aren't straight if you yearn for cock. Are you really so insecure that you can't even admit to yourself that you're bisexual?

Seems like half of the people here are in denial about their sexuality, because they are to weak to just admit the truth.

>be male
>want cock
That is the definition of gay. Stop lying to yourself.

I'm with those guys.
Gender isn't a view or decision to make.
Nature decides 1 of 2 options.
Dick and balls that carry semen = Ability to impregnate
Vagina with uterus and ovaries = Ability to be pregnant

Only a few creatures can switch and that was an evolutionary path

tell me more

You're absolutely right. Sex and gender are two different things. But the fact remains, if you have a penis and you want someone else's penis to touch you, then you are interested in a homosexual experience. Gender has nothing to do with it at all.

I realize I'm being trolled, but goddammit if I give a fuck.

Yes. Or a vagina. But actually what makes woman a woman is the uterus and the actual reproductive parts. With that said, man can never really become a woman, since i don't think that kind of surgery is possible.

I am more than happy to be 'out of touch' and the views I express here are the same as I would express in real life. I'm not jumping on this politically correct bandwagon. This is in the majority of cases, nothing more than a fucked up trend.

Calling it feminine all the time won't make it less gay

born with penis = always male, even if you have surgery to make yourself look like a woman. you may have nice tits but thats it really.

and bottom surgery doesn't make sense, vagina is something completely different.

do you have pics?

Correct.

No amount of surgery and hormones can get rid of that pesky Y chromosome. This is most likely a large reason why the suicide rate among transgenders is so high. You can look like a girl, you can sound like a girl, but you never will be anything more an extremely effeminate faggot. With tits.

i have news for you. you're a giant faggot , straight my ass

>straight in my ass

Fixed it for you fam!

Ok why do you feel so urged to tell this person what he is or how to feel? He's sharing a story, not asking for your thoughts. Let him live

I'm guessing he asked because this story started with him declaring himself as a 'straight cis gendered male' and then went onto detail him having sex with another male. You cunts are the worst. I bet in school you were the kid that went to get a teacher when you had a class and the teacher didn't turn up.

When someone is spreading blatant lies and passing them off as truth, that no longer falls under the "let him live" category.

This guy wasn't telling anyone "what he is or how to feel." He was stating the facts. And you clearly don't know much about facts, so let me explain: When someone says something that is true, that is a fact. When a faggot says he's straight, that is not a fact. This is also known as a lie. Hope that helps you, but I'm sure it won't. You need a positive IQ to understand such lofty concepts.

Man, it's okay to be bi, just say you like a little cock in your life, nobody gives a fuck. But don't go saying you're straight, but like a little gay sex here and there, that's not how it works.

>all stories posted here are autistic works of fiction
>works of fiction
>FICTION
christ everyone really biting hard on the b8 today

It's just so tempting...

Even if it is bait, this represents the mindset of so many people. The replies are for them and that whole stance, not just OP. Learn to Sup Forums, faggot.