When do you think she'll die, Sup Forums?

When do you think she'll die, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTuD8k3JvxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AMgEwf-ghDk
youtube.com/watch?v=BZvWBNUGP_o
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz0tk_p45eo
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnYqvp4gUqQ&start1=181&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w&start2=0&authorName=aphrocarlin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

as soon as you pay me

Next time the wind blows

too fat

what is wrong with her? is she vegan?

SOON

She is already dead

Die? She looks young, is there something wrong with her?

Technically she is a vegan.

Are you running a sweepstake?

Nope, she is eating her own body from the inside.

she's been dead inside for a while now

Nigga she looks like a lvl 22 skeleton from Runescape. She looks worse than Karen Carpenter ever did and she died from Anorexia

>when the summoning spell goes wrong

Thank Miss Skellington.

Oh well...
>remove trousers

Skeleton actually looks like it's in decent shape compared to her tbh

I'd say it's more of a cannibalism

Are you blind?

Eugenia Cooney, she's sweet but her hearts going to give out before she eats

I want nothing more than to lay Ms. Skeltal there on her back, on the edge of the bed, and watch the outline of my dick as it's sliding in and out of her. It'd be like the fuckin chestburster from Alien.

Eat cheeseburger, save you life.

Does she admit to anorexia or is she in denial still?

About two months ago.

A cannibal more likely. Autophagy with a face.

Song relevant:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTuD8k3JvxQ

Like most of us here, I become quite the misanthrope when visiting Sup Forums.

But my heart breaks everytime I see her. I am genuinely worried about her health. Unfortunately her viewers and (I'd wager) her family are all enablers and tell her she perfect.

If we flooded her videos with comments begging her to get help, do you think try to make a change?
Or is she too far gone?

her arms... I could prolly snap them off without putting in effort...

why does this pasta get posted in every Skellington thread

Don't you think shit like that has happened already? Pretty obviously gonna have the opposite effect.

She's a sweet kid but she's in no way ready to fix this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=AMgEwf-ghDk
youtube.com/watch?v=BZvWBNUGP_o

>If we flooded her videos with comments begging her to get help, do you think try to make a change?
hypothetically speaking, if you tried that with a massive landwhale, what do you think the result would be? fat acceptance awareness would be my guess.

jesus h christ what is wrong with skeletor? seriously I never stop cringing no matter how many times i see her posted.

HAHAHAHA SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS

Whenever she does, it won't be soon enough.

OP here. Yeah I actually do feel sorry for her, because she's in complete denial. In fact she actually loves the attention she gets for being so skinny, she feeds off it. It's why she's always revealing her body in the videos.

mfw when nobody posted her pussy yet

awh thank you

R A R E

god damn that was spooky

she does look kinda cute in that pic.

she looks really cute tho...in this pic

is she aware that her pics are posted here all the fucking time?

thats 2spooky4me

i hope so

Major denial. She won't even acknowledge that anything at all is wrong. I think she admitted on a stream a while back that she was 85 pounds. Bear in mind that she's 5'9" tall. Karen Carpenter was 91 pounds.

Possibly.
If so, I'm sure she appreciates the extra views she gets from the sick fucks on Sup Forums that find her attractive.

What a fat piece of shit

She's skinnier than the skeleton!

U wot, she looks shorter than that.

Lost

she would probably be hot if she gained 30 pounds

the moment retards like you stop giving her attention

those file names kek

At least she's feeding on something

Holy shit.....the skeleton is thicker than she is

When she goes down a lift and the impact of it casually reaching the ground floor breaks every bone in her body.

Calcium is required fam

kek lvl.22

thanks mr skeltal

Kek

Heil Mrs Skeleton

This pic is the best I've seen her look in terms of her weight. She almost looks fuckable here

Are you retarded?

how can anyone care about her or find her attractive?

How can she be alive

>not knowing what a draugr is

How can she even MOVE

I bet she isn't now.

This shit is actually really sad. She looks like she just got out of a Nazi concentration camp

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz0tk_p45eo

>spazzing out over the correct use of skeleton

A pure fucking carcass

>CHOSEN UNFED

That is already dead.

very soon

This woman is so skinny that if she underwent Leblouh, she'd become modestly chubby at best!

CANABLE!

Oh, like you never tugged one out to the shower scenes in Schindler's List...

look how it's a skinny fit even
they probably sold like 10 of that size

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnYqvp4gUqQ&start1=181&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w&start2=0&authorName=aphrocarlin

she has a really cute face. she puts on too much makeup usually.

10/10

actually looks cute in these.
she needs fat back in her face to look like a girl.

She'll die when I fuck her sexy skinny cunt too hard tbh

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

she was like perfect but then lost more and became too skinny