I've never listened to The Beatles, AMA

I've never listened to The Beatles, AMA

faovirte beatles song?
favorite beatle?

Yes you have. It's literally impossible to have not heard something from them in your entire life.

Favorite Ween album?

t. rockist

>favorite beatles song
I've never listened to them but I'll go with I've Just Seen A Face
>favorite beatle
I'll go with second from the right in the OP pic

Quebec

will you ever listen to them?

Eventually, yeah

Have you ever listened to music?

>favorite Beatles song is a Paul-ass song
>favorite Beatle is John

I don't care if you're picking at random I'm pissed.

Yeah some of it

Apologies

Have you ever listened to The Beatles?

Nope

How about now?

listen to abbey road mang

Listening right now because you asked me to. Hope it's good

Yeh

I can no longer say that I've never listened to The Beatles, however I will still answer any questions

I tried but their discography is confusing
What's their official(oficial) discography?

>Listening right now because you asked me to. Hope it's good
didn't expect you to, that's nice. I really love it, one of my few 10/10s, but it was also the first record I ever owned and listened to in full (at like 7 or 8 years old), so im interested to see what someone who has never listened to them properly thinks about it.

Revolver is better.

acceptable opinion, but takes it for me because of I Want You and the medley (Golden Slumbers-Carry That Weight-The End is god tier)

What you listed + Something and Come Together are god-tier. but Revolver is God-tier through and through (aside from Yellow Submarine)

sgt p desu

Why not? Are you afraid that you might actually like them?

The U.S. and British discography are quite different until you get to Sgt Pepper. Then after that they run parallel.

so? what did you think about abbey road?

youre lying

Well that was very enjoyable, I liked it a fair bit. And I feel like it will grow on me more with further listens. You're right about Golden through The End being god-tier. I really loved Because, the moog stuff is real neato

Just hadn't got around to it

Am not

Are you excited to hear what all the fuss has been about?

Both are mediocre as hell. The only noteworthy album they've released is Sgt Pepper, which still isn't amazing but is an obvious step up from everything else. Also Strawberry Fields is probably the best song they've ever recorded.

t. someone who never listened to the beatles in his life until two weeks ago

>Implying Doctor Robert isn't one of the worst Beatles songs of all time.

Revolver is so overrated. It's probably in my bottom half of Beatles albums honestly.

Revolver is GOAT and SGT Pepper is only good in mono.

Strawberry Fields Forever is GOAT though.

Your favorite Beatles song is also my favorite Beatles song, and they've been my favorite band for damn near 25 years.

when you say never listened that just means actively, you've heard beatles in public or when friends have played them right? Like if I hummed Help or Hey Jude you would know what it is?

I don't see how it's possible to have NEVER heard ANYTHING by the beatles

Dr. Robert is GOAT!

Revolver has some great tracks for sure but it feels very inconsistent in quality. I'd say at least have the album is skippable. Strawberry Fields bless my mind when I first heard it, it completely caught me off guard. I'm glad I somehow made it to adulthood without ever hearing it before, great experience.

>bless
blew* phoneposting

It's possible that I've heard a Beatles song in public, however I don't remember it. And I've never had any friends that are into them or would have played them.

I would recognize probably recognize Help now that I think about it. I probably heard it in a commercial or something

You should
Most consider them a pretty good band

>only good in mono
have you listened to a day in the life?

Same.

I've probably heard a few of their songs through the radio or whatever, but have I ever looked up the Beatles for a solid listen ? No. And I don't care to.

yeah i'm the same just because the singles i've heard never really seemed worthwhile, except here comes the sun

strawberry fields is a shit as song and anybody who likes it is probably a druggie retard (not too much unlike the man who wrote that song)

also it only sounds the way it does because it is two tracks very meticulously mashed together by Geoff Emerick. People don't give enough credit to the sound engineers who worked to make those albums post 1966 sound the way they did

It's really good man, get the stick out of your ass.

Good, don't. They are vastly overrated, none of their albums are cohesive and Wings is a better pop band.

it's not. and Lennon was the worst Beatle

best Beatles album

This. He was a pompous druggie who spouted from his high tower of fame and wealth

*spouted shit

Same

When you're done with it, you should really give Paul's solo career a go. My favorite album is Venus and Mars.

The Beatles are by far my favorite band and are the first music I have any memory of as well as my most scrobbled artist, twice as much as the second one. AMA

they are in commercials, television shows, movie soundtracks, etc etc

are you fucking deaf?

George > Paul > John > Ringo

>I've never listened to them but I'll go with I've Just Seen A Face

good pick

OP has lost his credentials, so I'll take over for him. I have never listened to the Beatles, AMA

Me neither, other than unintentionally listening to Yellow Submarine and such.

But I've just listened to the first track off Abbey Road and I've actually enjoyed it so now I'm going to explore their music a bit. T-thanks Sup Forums.

Good taste, George is the best beatle.

I heard a few songs from Sgt Peppers and turned it off when John Lennon sang about beating his girlfriend. AMA.