Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The knight.

But the knight only wanted to buy the strongest potions, what does it matter if he can handle it or not. Customer is king and the potion seller should have just given him what he wanted for a reasonable price.

Obviously the potion seller.

>reserve the right to refuse service
the knight can fuck off

I always thought it was one of those things where the Potion Seller was refusing to sell to him because he didn't want him to use them as a crutch, he was forcing him to look within and find the strength to prevail inside himself.

While legally he has the right to refuse service, he had no real reason to do so. The potion seller was just an asshole.

i dunno it seemed to me like he was being fairly upfront, he literally warns the knight that his potions are too strong, and that they would overpower a beast, let alone a man. if anything i wonder why the potion seller doesn't just stock some slightly weaker potions.

>no real reason
The knight can't handle the potions. You wouldn't want people thinking your potions was killing people.

What if he was not being an asshole and in fact saving the life of another person who was trying to get more than they bargained for?

If the knight thinks he can handle the potions, and he has the money for it why shouldn't he be able to buy them?

>If a drunk person asks for more alcohol, why shouldn't the barman serve him?

The potion seller would be responsible for the death of the knight, if not legally, then morally at least.

It's on the potion seller because he could simply advertise the potion as a formidable poison, for it is fit to kill large beast, let alone a man.

If the potion seller doesn't even have potions fit for humans, why does he even make them? Is he force feeding dragons and other powerfull beasts?

Yeah, but I can see the Knight leaving disappointed, realising he has to face his challenge without the help of potions, so trying extra hard to compensate. Then after he triumphed the potion seller turns up and is all "You didn't need my potions after all. My potions can kill a dragon, let along a man. But you are not a dragon, and you are not a man. You are a hero, and the blood that runs through your veins is stronger than any potion a potion seller may stock."

You for posting this facebook tier trash here instead of on reddit

Well you would definetely not get access to his potions with that attitude, I can tell you that right now.

Potion seller should have a series of tests knights have to go through to be able to buy potions from him, that way he doesn't have to deny them to those that finally reach him, for they have proved themselves worthy.

Or maybe he should make you come back with a note from your doctor or something

the real question is: if the potion seller does not sell his potions to men due to the dangerous power and potency, even for a knight, than who does he sell his potions to?
Are their elves or orcs, or other races to sell his potions to? And if so, how often would he come across these other races to keep a steady business? Does he depend on a currency or based on basic trade? Depending on the price/cost of his potions also tells how often he is dependable on making a sale. If most of them are affordable then it would mean he needs a steady income and would need to sell his potions on a regular basis, which would then lead to the idea that mixed races (if their are so) are possibly fairly integrated to sell to. If his potions are very expensive then he may be able to only need to sell potions every so often and live off the wealth or massive bulk of food or resources from trade he obtains to live easily.

what is this

youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A

Use reverse image search next time.

>if anything i wonder why the potion seller doesn't just stock some slightly weaker potions
There are other potion sellers that sell weaker potions.

yeah, but what even someone tries to use it as a poison against something that ends up being stronger than a beast? Then the creature would become even more formidable thanks to the potion

I did. nothing came up but some tumblr links. Guess I should have looked there. but thanks though m8.

Just watched it. It was pretty retarded.

The knight because he shamelessly breaks out into tears in front of the potion seller. He's a whimp, a baby, not a real man. The potion seller was therefore absolutely right in the assertion that not even his weakest potions could be handled by the knight.

The knight was clearly in the wrong; he let his ego get the best of him. You can't handle the potions, get over it!

You probably just didn't get it.