Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

Got a job for you. I believe I got catfished by this girl a long time ago, but somehow this person had a ton of pictures (both nude and otherwise), along with a collection of videos she would send me. I always thought she was fake because originally she posted as someone else, until she said this is who I really am and sent me these new sets of pics. So originally, catfished, I knew she was faking it, then she said this is really her and proceeded to send me a ton more pics. Can't seem to find any pics of her reverse search or figure who she is. wat do

Pic related - also, more pics if thread grows.

Damn she's hot post some nudes

Have you ever Skyped with her?

I'll continue to post more as thread grows.

Yes and no, we skyped a long time ago but it was during the time she originally was catfishing me with another person. When she did catfish me, her webcam was broken.

Op, would you kindly make a mega folder and share all of it with us?

I'm an oldfag from years past. I post as thread grows.

So she was cat fishing you as a different person simultaneously cat fishing another person. Now the pictures you are posting of the "actual" her. Am I correct?

>>met her on myspace (oldfag)
>>she posted as some scene chick (oldfag)
>>used super ace attorney skills to deduce she's catfishing me
>>revealed she was and sent me her "actual" pictures
>>this is the person i'm posting now that is "her"

Damn MySpace lol. Ever tried meeting with her?

Different states. Though when we talked on the phone, she had an area code of Virginia.

just keep going with it. if it's all just a ruse, you still got some nice pics from it.

This is from a couple of years ago. The last time we talked was i think in 2015. She would occasionally pop on fb and such but yeah. I was looking through some old emails for a file and found this stash and remembered. Thought I'd see if anyone else got catfished or can find out who she is.

Well then if you're asking what to do. Then there isn't much of what to do. Different states, unless you're willing, can't reverse image which gives somewhat of a boost morale that these pics haven't been used before but all in all, I say ride the thunder. She's hot. Keep getting nude pics just as long as she isn't a dude.

Me and you both my friend

what about Skype and facetime...
it's almost impossible for her to not be able to get access to a phone or tablet so no excuses for her to refuse, if she does then she's probably some fat old man in a basement

Any full frontal?

I'm not going to post everything just yet. I just wanted to see if anyone could help first haha

oh yeah sorry... well how about try just calling her to arrange a spontaneous visit to test her reaction, say you're passing through and why not hook up, if she goes into damage control mode you should be able to tell if she's lying

This.

Kind of a long shot. Like you said that was during the MySpace era. Highly doubt any one else would know anything rn