Me and my gf and her sister. ama

me and my gf and her sister. ama

Why are you fucking your sisters?

we live in tennessee

why do all look like you just came from a anti trump protest?
you have that smug shiteater look

Ages?

Hey b/ros help me out with something. I want to become a babysitter because I like being around kids. How can i make parents feel more comfortable leaving their kids with me, I'm 31 and male. Any parents out there what could I do to make you feel better. Can I advertise on Craigslist? How do I get in the biz?

Pic kind of related. Help me out brothers, what can I do?

get castrated

Already got visectomy so I am good there. If it comes up. Does that get asked?

Which is which?

that isn't the same thing as castration

>31 yo male advertising on craigslist to be a babysitter

That'll do it for sure, user.

No but I like my balls and I like for others to play with them so I think I will keep them.

I I have tried before got no takers. I went on and on about how I love kids. I love to watch them. I love to watch them so much sometimes I go to the park just to watch kids. But no parents reached out to me. What did I get wrong?

you asked

You probably should have spent more time trolling because this is some of the shittiest bait i've every taken a part of.

And still you respond...

This was not me, I am serious and I don't hang around playgrounds.

Your age, their ages?
GF left or right?

11 left and 13 right. Gf is left. I am 23. Been together almost a year.

good for u man. shit must be tight

Your girlfriend stole Adam Samberg's face.

Clearly more then you will ever know. They both do exercises so they stay extra tight too. They are good girls and do whatever I tell them.

Kek OP is role playing as that dude who took his gfs sister out on a date. See pic

I will keep that in mind when she is gobbling my cock you sad virgin. I have had more sex today then you will in the next 3 years.

Do you think he took took her to bed? I don't but maybe maybe maybe I am wrong.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

tight cunt

Is that a statement or a question?

Idk mang there was just a thread that lasted like 12 hours about it. I'm gonna say most likely yes. But like you, I too am a dreamer.

Considering the lack of punctuation at the end, I'm going to assume a statement.

Tits or who gives a fuck

Bet he got a kiss

Yeah Yeah I Yeah I mean Yeah I mean I would do it but I would not post it. But maybe that is what the gf wanted. For others to see it.

she slurped that spaghetti while looking directly into his eyes

Doubt he would know.

Why would the gf want ppl to see it?

You want to see my man tits? Why?

I know user. Believe me I know. Lewd pasghetti was had that night

What was kissed?

Cause she get off on it. Normalize it for later.

Interesting theory. Now that would be something. God damn that lucky fucking bastard

Maybe but I am pretty happy with my girls. They take good care of me.

OP confirmed for fake and gay

How confirmed?

The fuck are you talking about faggot?

I am talking about my girls in the pick above my gf and her sister.

Post pics for more proof that's all I care about

You're full of shit I already exposed you for being a typical OP. Now kindly fuck off, cunt.

They look like crazy bitches. Run away OP. Run away.

You did not do shit. What the fuck are you talking about. Go fucking die.

Crazy in a good way. Not running now I have then trained and there mom does not give a fuck. She is happy to be rid of them.

Kys

Nah I am good thanks. Maybe you should take your own suggestion.

>tfw you walk in on your little sisters making out.