K so I found this really hot girl on kik but the thing is I am unattractive and need something to trick her into nudes...

K so I found this really hot girl on kik but the thing is I am unattractive and need something to trick her into nudes. Help a nigga out!

bump

If i had a dick i would help

Post pictures of girl

Reading that convo makes me think you're a 55 year old looking to get some action with a young'uns

I am 25 and she is 23
but yeah I have extreme social issues and this is the only way I can talk to girls

Trick her by pretending you're confident.

Oh shit I didn't even read it.

OP wtf. You already messed up

Stop saying ass...

TOPZOOZLELELE

this

first mistake

>you dont have to be modest tell me about your ass

i think you should back out now before you look even more like a cuck

Well just to give some context we were dirty talking on omegle

Failure is always an option, as long as you learn something.

Here's a freebie of my fat ass because i feel sorry for you. Best you're gonna get because only unattractive girls will be ok with how you talk

Take my advice: move to the next girl abd talk like a normal fucking person

So why did you switch to friendzone-talk all of the sudden?
> So what do you like to do?

Keep the heat going, unless she stops talking or seems rejecting all of the sudden. She may have noticed your image and got turned off (other reasons may also occur, ofc!).
In that case, you need to step up your man-game and grab her back with some confidence. This may save some situations, but in this case it seems to have gone too far and it's a lost cause.

Yeah I am not really into fat girls thats why I am talking to this girl but I appreciate the gesture

I don't care what you're into. It's all you'll get until you become normal.

>being picky when you're completely autistic

OP if this isn't a troll, you are a fucking moron. Look how long your messages are and how short hers are. I mean for fucks sake she didn't even give you the full "haha". Neck yourself

Anyone makes her cumAt least your trying to get better at conversations even if you stick out with this one keep going trail and error bro

Start counting calories and working out. There's your hack for you.

> doesn't even look fat
> Calls her fat and confirms not into her

Keep going, your skills seem to be improving immensly.

Fucking kekd

Give us her Kik we will get nudes