Why are black Americans the most envied people on earth?

Why are black Americans the most envied people on earth?

What does the jealousy stem from?

Because we are not african black people, who are born in a continent devoid and raped of it wealth;
we are born in a continent that derives its wealth from the people it enslaves, mentally, and are allowed to mentally rape others with the help of the media who glorifies us.

I don't get it, I love NOT being a nigger everyday

yes sure lol

Calling all black americans niggers is like calling all white americans white trash. Get a grip.

I'm not white boi

I didnt say you were, you pathetic bitch.
Learn to read as well.

Nicki Manaj is ugly as shit, makes terrible music, and is flat out near retarded. thats the worst example of someone to be envied ever

They are all niggers. Deal with it.

yeah, no. youre retarded.

>Why are black americans....
>Posts a Trinidadian native

Nigger detected

>Nigger detected

>mad detected

She's from queens
Black Americans= Western Hemisphere blacks.

>Assertion!
>Proof?
>Assertion!!
>Derision.

Fatherless nigger detected

>butthurt subhuman detected

>>lol his more aggressive insult shows that he hasnt had his daily supplement of cock smoothies

hahah whatta homo

>I got a D and muh mom wuz proud in shiet, nigger detected

dubs can confirm this

>took all AP and honors in H.S.
>gifted and talented

This is what happens when a guy lives in his mother's basement.

lel, I'm perfectly calm nigger, how does it feel to be hated by everyone for no other reason than to have the same shade of color as shit.

he didnt imply that you were not calm. you simply added more words in attempt to up your self-hate motivated insult, which shows that you aint shit bitch.

"From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate." - Socrates

feels good ;)

Envied by gutless self loathing cunts like you. Race war now

They are envied by us African Africans mostly cause they get to fuck white girls, We can't

Making that statement with a pic of that freak invalidates your pov.

Plus it's BAIT.

I call bullshit. From stuff I've read and documentaries I've watched, actual african people avoid african americans because they don't feel any real kinship to them.

This threads are stupid. It is all bait, we all know there are no niggers on Sup Forums

Thus, it is no surprise that in the absence of any healthy black nation — in the midst of chaos, senseless wars, corrupted religiosity, violence, and economic collapse — African and Caribbean people leave home en masse. They beg on the streets of Greece, prostitute in the red-light zones of the Netherlands, and make up 40 percent of the migrants flocking to Europe. As they turn up in these countries, helpless, unwanted, starved, or maimed, they are treated like dogs. Last month in Italy, a newly married Nigerian man was murdered simply for being unwanted. Everywhere from Ukraine to India, nearly every day, black indignity, black helplessness, stares us in the face. And all we do, we who hold the platform can do, is scream “racism!” and court the sympathy of others.

do you smell the bait?
the smell of baitey bait?
the baitey smell of baity bait?

nigs nigging nigs whilst nigging nogs

Bump

Monstrous bait

No. Actually most Africans here like copying African American culture, they like associating themselves with American niggers.
Reggae, sagging, imitating their way of speaking etc

Still calm and not a nigger

Bump