Which actress has the best body of work?

Which actress has the best body of work?

Elizabeth Olsen doesn't look too well, someone get this bitch a sandwich.

Daisy should never wear a tight ponytail ever gain.

My wife's bulls daughter also agrees

JLaw, Brie, Stone

Captain Black Lives Matter

Kek actually she is 26 yo

>best body
Of them, Lawrence, no question

White women...

if we're being serious, its either vikander or larson

if its just the usual "body" of """work""" then its probably olsen

How can Alicia Vikander be so beautiful?

Agreed. I'd rank Frogfu second now that she has DAT ASS.

Vikander is the dead last.

I never know who the top two on the left are. Is that Brie Larson? I didn't even know her until the Captain Marvel thing. Still don't know middle left.

>all these stick meme women.

Olsen. That wind webm.

swedish genes

rank their women by their feet's sexual power

>people find alicia vikander, brie larson and daisy ridley attractive on this board

Fucking this. She looks way better with her hair down.

The two Emma's could have a butt battle to decide who has best ass.

Emma Stone

Simply because I could be with any of them but I would be disappointed with their feet

Fuck one
Eat one out
Lick ones asshole
Suck on ones titties

Go.

Too bad about her body though.

It makes her a coal burner tho

None of those girls are in the same league as Kstew or EWatson

Fuck Lizzie Olsen
Eat out Emma Stone
Lick Sersha's ass
Suck on JLaw's titties

>white men will defend this.

Fuck JLaw
Lick Saoirse's pussy
Eat Emma Stone's ass
Suck Olsen's boobs

Eat out Emma Stone.
Fuck Kristen Stewart.
Lick Emma Watson's ass.
Suck on Jennifer Lawrence's titties.

That doesn't make any sense you meme spouting retard

>swedes
>defending anything

Fuck Emma Stone
Eat out Emma Watson
Lick Jennifer Lawrence's asshole
Suck Daisy Ridley's tits

Brie Larson and Alicia Vikander

Okay. Some real talk for your faggot memesters.

1. Jennifer Lawrence
This is pretty obvious. She was recently (and may still be, not sure) the highest paid actress. She has some name pull around Tinseltown. That being said, her acting is atrocious.

2. Elizabeth Olsen
Her recent surge in popularity due to the Marvel films can't be ignored. I'm sure she's making some pretty damn good money for them, too. Probably won't have any trouble finding work in the future.

3. Daisy Ridley
She is the main character of a Star Wars film and has at least 2 more to go. Enough said.

4. Emma Stone
She has an Oscar nomination and is still very marketable to the male audience, as well as the "strong female" fem-shits.

5. Emma Watson
While her actual Hollywood career and acting chops are terrible, her name still has a lot of power.

6. Kristen Stewart
I was debating whether or not to switch her with Emma Watson, but I still think people would recognize the Watson name over the Stewart name. Still, KStew is a decent actress with a fairly reputable history in the industry.

7. Saoirse Ronan
While she is a magnificent actress, she just hasn't been popularized to the normal crowd as much as the rest have. I'm willing to bet 95% of average people would not recognize her name.

The rest don't even fucking matter.

>ranking olsen that high
>no brie or vikander who won oscars this year
>sersh that low

DELETE THIS

Watson should be 8 or 9. She doesn't get as much work as the others. Larson is gonna sky rocket in the next couple of years because of Captain Marvel and isn't Vikander set to play Lara Croft?

Stone easily

imagine liz with sersha's face

literal goddess

What a retarded post.

literal potato

Sersh has a weird face tho

Damn that ass has been hiding all this time.

Cast of Lesbian Spank Inferno announced.

How excited?

all thanks to battle of sexes. cannot wait to see this movie.

Elizabeth Olsen, Jlaw and Kstew have the most delicious bodies.

Kristen Stewart, Alicia Vikander and Brie Larson have the best filmographies.

Impossible choice. I'd be torture to suck on Olsens titties/eating Kstews pussy and having to walk off with a throbbing boner.

literal potato face

I WANT TO DRINK LIZ'S BODILY FLUIDS

>Suck Daisy Ridley's tits
got some bad news for you, bruh

lawrence, objectively. emma stone second place. star wars girl was good but lets wait and see if she has a career out side the franchise.

She's literally perfect, though.

her body is boring as fuck

>there are """""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who don't want daisy to rip off chunks of their felsh

none of those

Saoirse is the best actress on this list.

Also the most beautiful.

and to think , I almost went all day without wanting to kill myself

Do you ever fap to the idea of beautiful white women treating you like a nigger?

Ranked on acting ability

1. Kstew (Watch Clouds of Sils Maria, Personal Shopper, and Cafe Society)

2. Saoirse Ronan

3. Brie Larson

4. Alicia Vikander

5. Elizabeth Olsen

6. Jlaw

7. Emma Stone

8. Daisy Ridley

9. Emma Watson (Horrific actress)

would one would you rather give you lots of lovestomps?

>Sersh will never be your potatofu

JDIMSA

K stew watch fucking twilight shut the fuck up

When I look at women like Liz Olsen I'm forced to acknowledge that I would be entirely capable of rape or other forms of sexual assault irl

One time this girl was visiting a friend of mine and turned her back to me for a moment in yoga pants, she has an absolutely incredible ass, she was maybe 2 feet away from me and I was sitting at the time. As I discreetly stared at it, it became too much for me and I actually felt myself "lunge" at her, deep in the core of my body. I wouldn't want to hurt Liz but I might not be able to stop myself in some circumstances... I would definitely find ways to commit acts of transference, worshiping some article of clothing or finding a way to have my cum come into contact with her in some benign way.

Can I reveal some secrets in here secretly? My father is a big producer on broadway and i have a few stories about some of these girls.

if it doesn't involve cock and ball torture then I'm out

fuck off mudslime

it fucking pisses me off that Vikanders' body is so shit compared to her face, don't know how Magneto manages that apart from having a few mills in the bank

Well, it mostly inolves JLaw being such a massive, demanding bitch that she was essentially fired from a show a day before they announced the official cast in a press release. I also have multiple stories of Saoirse Ronan getting caught in her dressing room with different guys each day and then pretending it never happened. There's a lot more about that potato faced slut.

Do you have any probably made up but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt stories about Liz Olsen, Emma Roberts, Sersha or maybe Daddario, to name a few?

Another woman who might be in some form of danger in my presence. Just kidding, I bet Emma would really put up a fight. She might beat me up.

I'm white. I know what you mean though. It's terrible of me. I wouldn't be able to control myself.

read my post here:

>people think nepotism roberts is attractive

>She might beat me up.
>might

the feet queen

Sersh is clearly the best fu.

Why are English girls so fug, and Irish girls so hot?

Lawrence, Stone, Ronan, and Olsen are all very good.

>tfw no comfy weekends at Jen's cottage

>Saoirse
>a slut
nooooo

But I maybe believe it based on some of her recent comments. If nothing else she is definitely a huge, huge PITSLUT, webm related.

Emma Roberts is absolutely wonderful, best Emma (then Stone, then dogshit Watson who needs stoned to death in a public square). Look at that webm of her dancing, how can you not light up just from seeing that?

she has the face of a sister, no sex appeal at all

So lets hear it faggot.

Fu u

I'll go on, chief.

Saoirse was recently in The Crucible on broadway(She was fucking great, btw) but there's one story of her getting caught in a bathroom blowing some other famous celebrity, and essentially locking herself in her dressing room until everybody agreed that they would pretend as if nothing happened. She also threatened to leave the show and didn't give a fuck about voiding her contract

Gigantic homosexual.

Not enough tattoos and piercings?

>telling inside stories about hollywood sluts
>leaves others celebs names out

Fake and gay

It was Bradley Cooper. He has a habit of cheating on girl friends, something that he used to joke about a ton when he was doing The Elephant Man on braodway a few years back. He lives the fucking dream.

what are you talking about, her face just doesn't make me wanna fuck her, she has a pretty regular face, not foxy at all.

what comments?

no woman should wear anything but open hair
even combing fucks up the hair

BradCoop is awesome

>I'm willing to bet 95% of average people would not recognize her name.
its because NOONE can write her name, let alone pronounce it.

just get a stage name if you want to be succesful

at least normies wont bully her, how can i girl be that perfect :3

God taste gj user

>coloring your hair blonde, when your natural color is dark
when will sluts finally learn that it looks shit

lol Bradley is gay

Fuck Emma Stone
Eat out Saorsie
Lick Emma Watson's asshole
Suck Jennifer's titties

The others can burn in a furnace for all I care.

He very well may be but to save his pretty boy image he's tricked himself into believing he's straight and fucks around with tons of girls to try to prove it to himself. Saoirse must've fallen for it.

get yr head checked m8