What is the best episode of Half in the Bag?

What is the best episode of Half in the Bag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGjfO7iML5s
youtube.com/watch?v=KolenE1GCyg
youtube.com/watch?v=jCkl-Vgc4-I
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu02VSsLorE
youtu.be/Lv9qieOnoCw
youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=d3sSO5LPX0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck that, best episode of Wheel of the worst/ Best of the worst?

Jack and Jill

Jack and Jill

Jack and Jill
Ghostbusters

BvS

all of them :^)

jesus christ those fuckers are ugly

Jack and Jill
Ghostbusters

Jay seriously unfucked his shit.

Remember when they went outside? Those times they made their review on a theater or inside a car? I wish they still did it :(

Jack and Jill two-parter with Jeff Who Lives At Home close behind.

Hearing Mike ranting about a movie because he's genuinely upset and hates it is hilarious.

Jack and Jill is almost as good as a Plinkett review

Ghostbusters was legitimately hilarious. Might be the runner up.

I also like Paranormal Activity 4, Movie 43, RLM talks about Prometheus (if that counts), probably others

Stop projecting

big time. i dont know how he managed to do it

Mike being tangibly drunk throughout half the interview was seriously hilarious. it'd been a while since i was chuckling out loud to one of their reviews but it had me going

When have they ever done that

I like that old one where Mike goes to a convention and it keeps cutting to him lying on the floor

Also one of the newer ones where they did all-new graphics like a professional 'nerd' show and kept telling Rich to fuck off

I'll second Jeff Who Lives At Home. Glad to see someone call out those cookiecutter indie dramadies where people sit in bathtubs and discover themselves. Such shit.

Prometheus

Jay is a beacon of hope for us all.

What's the worst episode and why is it the Gillian one?

Avengers was in a theater, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter inside a car, in-universe they were kidnapped

based jay

2002 greasy-face geeky Jay
2012 Appalachian neckbeard Jay
2015 fit hipster Jay

My personal favorite is Resident Evil
They just looked so dead inside.

The best episode is Mike tearing that chick in half in the Can I Get Your Number one. Completely rekt her.

Rich's summary at the end is the best

I swear to god, there was an episode with a busty cop and I think another with the same chick in a dress. I thought it was the black ninja episode but I was wrong.

>big time. i dont know how he managed to do it

He started working out, grew out his beard, and got a good haircut. Each of these things is like one additional point on the attractiveness scale.

what about the lost episodes?

Holiday Special.

Mother of god, how disgusting

it's the Borderline Experimental look

Of course you don't, you ugly piece of shit.

is that a ghost in the edge of the pic?

Bloomin ek. This looks exactly like the kid from Tom Goes To The Mayor, the one with the inhaler.

the one with mexican santa and the nazy elfs?

my nigga

Look at their terrible fucking haircuts in that thumbnail. Did they use a flowbee

yo mad white boi?

Jay is living proof that exercise and grooming alone can net you +2 or 3/10

man life has not been good for rich evens, look at that hair

and its not even that long ago

I like how Jay's reasoning to grow a beard was that he got tired of having to shave every day

When you have a full beard you only have to groom it

I skipped that one for so much time, i finally watched it recently, its great

My wife thinks he's a gay twink and compared to Mike, is an unattractive little weasel.

I tend to agree with her.

GET OUT

OF THE THEATER

The 'What's Your Number' episode is the best just for how hard Mike spergs out on Gillian.

Where is the cute chubby policewoman ?

Its shocking how likable Max Landis was. Twitter just brings out the worse in people I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=YGjfO7iML5s

youtube.com/watch?v=KolenE1GCyg

troll 2 and best worst movie, i think

How old is Jay? He's super cute in some of the close up frames, it gets distracting.

34 maybe?

Resident Evil series

Movie 43 review best review

this. mikes patrician rage at someone defending a trash romcom is classic

made doubly funny by jays awkwardness with wanting to bang the chick

is it me or did half in the bag get real uninspired and shitty for a while after plinkett's original house gets destroyed to build a freeway?

People vs george lucas is a great epilogue to the plinkett reviews

mike spends most of the time just shitting on lucas

paranormal activity

this
there's not enough thickness on HitB these days
(not counting Rich Evans)

Oh, and best HitB coming through
pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=jCkl-Vgc4-I

which episode?

grooming takes more effort than shaving once a week. look at his faggot hair, hes kempt like a poof

oh man never knew jay was trans

I always liked the Sucker Punch one.

You can pay someone to groom you (thnx patreon), shaving is more annoying because of the cream and sometimes getting cut

It's crazy to see the evolution the guys have taken over the years I've been watching them. It's sad to think in that time all i could've been accomplishing and bettering about myself, but instead I just waste away my days. ._.

top kek

that one's pretty good, too
they should review more short films!

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu02VSsLorE

Literally the only reason I grow a beard.

Episode 20: What's your number/Black Ninja
youtu.be/Lv9qieOnoCw

I'd do Jay

The transformer's Dark side of the pink floyd review was pretty good. Besides the gimmick where they each only watched half the movie and try to figure it out, and pre-chemo aidsmoby cameo, the episode is worth it for the last 5 minutes.

>My wife thinks he's a gay twink and compared to Mike, is an unattractive little weasel.
your wife sounds like a fucking fat cunt, mate

What, Gillian was in a HitB episode?

seconding this

get your number is my favorite

I still haven't watched that episode because I fear the Landis cringe will be just too painful

In the "Jack and Jill" review he said that he watched "Billy Madison" when it first came out on video in his early high school years. Which would indeed put his age at a range from roughly 33 to roughly 36

He's actually not that bad on camera. The ending is god-tier.

Man of Steel personally felt good because how assblasted it made manbabies.

thanks senpai

On that same page, TDKR

fuck off the Gillian one was good, the way Mike ripped into lazy, formulaic romcoms was great. The Black Ninja review was decent too.

hahahahahahahahah nigga it's 20 minute videos ahahahaha like nigga walk away from the screen hahahahahahahaha

Not really a Half in the Bag proper but I love the one where Mike reads to Rich the Wookiepedia article detaling Darth Vader's suit.

youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo

idk desu, I saw part of the Rich Evans recap video of that Breen movie and the way Landis was spazzing out like an over eager puppy grated so much that I had to turn it off. Maybe I'll just have to grit my teeth because I hear that episode is supposed to be fantastic.

yeah well that's only because he was DYING, lauren.

Ghostbusters was easily the best thing they've done in a while. Nothing will ever top Jack and Jill though. I still go back and watch that review a few times every year.

The showbiz pizza bear is goddamn nightmare fuel

>That's right, Jay! Now bend over and let me fill your boipussy with my fucking cock right fucking now!
>Y-yes master
What did they mean by this?

that's a BEAR? I thought that thing was supposed to be a giant black RAT

Jay Bauman? Is that you?

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

>not having your birthday parties at showbiz pizza
Sorry kids. Shit was so cash.

thaaaat's right Jay!

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

No, Showbiz's mascot was Billy-Bob, the bear. There was an animatronic show component to it too, with a racist gorilla.
youtube.com/watch?v=d3sSO5LPX0s