WWYD rape or abuse edition

WWYD rape or abuse edition

Rape the left one Abuse the right one

Nothing they both look crazy so I'll stay as far away as possible

Tie them both up, and force my dick in the left ones mouth until she pukes and make the one on the right clean it up with her mouth. How about this one

force her show her tits to the waiter, and make her fuck the waiter, let him do what ever so we can get a free meal

Anal till she bleeds and cries for help.

What about this girl

Fuck her till she gets a miscarriage, scar her for life

What about these sluts

tie them all up and take turns fucking each of them in the mouth. i'll blow my load in #2 and rub my cum-covered dick on the other girls' pussies

Damn fuck while I punch the shit out of that stomach

find the girl on the right alone in the deep end and stick my dick into her tight little pussy. i'll have one hand covering her mouth so no one can here, and the other rubbing her clit.

Fuck them both in the kids section while the kids watch, then make them learn how to fuck, so the kids can learn what a slut is.

One of these girls has been the victim of a fairly brutal rape.

Slip something into all of their drink, fucking drop them off naked in a bad side of town, come back in the morning to see how much fucking bruised and raped they are. Take pictures

Tie the one on the left and watch her make me take the one on the right, fuck her mouth till she pukes, then take it and put it down the one who is tied up.

fat

Im fuking dying man ffs XD

Tie her on the boat go far to the sea and rape continually, no one can hear till I'm done, ass broken and vagina destroyed, when done put weights on her and drop her down alive, let the Sharks finish her off.

Reply 4 reply if you have a kik post it can do more there

Damn, she looks like she's in construction, so fuck her her and tell her every time she cums I'm going to use a hack saw on her, crying and dying, just dump her in cement,

which one and how bad was it?

Thos lips hnnng.
Wpuld throat fuck her as hard as i could she would gag and choke on my cock as i shoved lyself down her throart. Her face would become a mess with tears and makeup and saliva all over then id hold her head down on my cock as i came inside her throat

Tie her to the trees, pound the fuck out of her, turn her around anal, just leave her there.

Would fuck her on her bed, she looks like she texts a lot of guys, so take nudes of her ripped asshole and send it to all the guys and her parents and all.

you'll have to guess

>vaginal tearing
>bruised cervix
>busted lip
>2 broken fingers
>cracked rib
>pregnant

Slip something in their drinks, tie them both on the bed, and I bet slot of the guys they text want to fuck, so get them all over, let them fuck them both for hours, when done take pics send to parents.

slip a roofie or two into the girl on the right's drink and wait for it to take effect. i would sneak into her room and slam my dick as hard as i can into her pussy because there's no way she'd wake up. i'd finish inside her and leave her there with her panties around her ankles.

Nice
Reply 4 reply

Anal fuck the one on the left, till she shits and make the one on the right way it till she pukes, while they both cry out, tell them things will be alright. Put weights on them both and drop them in the water.

???

Fuck her in the ass while her face in the toilet keep flushing, she can't breathe at all, cum in the ass, after the use the restroom fuck her again while putting her face back in the nasty toilet, till she just loses it.

i'd hog tie the girl on the left and carry her to a low-traffic area. i'll throat fuck until she's struggling for air, and as i pull out and she gasps for air, i'd ram my dick into her pussy and finish inside her. i'll put a bag over her head and write "free pussy" across her ass and stomach.

She looks Muslim or what ever religion that can't eat cow, so fuck her while putting raw meat in her mouth, take pics send to husband or boyfriend

forgot to attach photo.

Have fun

Was it middle?

Grab her by the back of her haid and fuck her face balls deep not letting her catch her breath o wpuld watch as she passed out then i would cum on her face.
Reply 4 reply

Tie him up, suck his dick until he blows his load inside my mouth. Scream "Impregnate my mouth" while he is cumming inside and as I swallow.

Fuck her on the beach, while finding glass on the beach, every time she cums I slash her, till there's blood everywhere, after I'm done throw her in the ocean bloody and gashed

I would drug her, wrap her in packaging tape making sure she can't breathe wake her up and tell her to fuck me or I'll let her suffocate.

jesus what the fuck is wrong with her creepy face.

I would if I had a kik
Fuck her while dropping weights on her neck, so she can't breathe, anal fuck the literal shit out of her, cum in her ass, when done drop weights till it snaps her neck

Fuck her and break all those teeth in her mouth till she's bleeding everywhere, when done shove a bowling pin up her ass and leave her there ashamed

Peel the spandex off and force her into the thigh adduction machine so her legs are held apart while I watch her myself pounding her sweaty pussy on the mirror wall of the gym

Make her choke on a dick till she likes, make her eat it up, take videos an d send it to all the boys that want to talk to her, invite them over to hangbang her, wherever they cum I cut and they take it home as a souvenir

What would you make them do to each other? The rougher the better

Wpuld tie both girls together back to back and all the guys in the place would fun a triain on them after we have all fucked them we wpuld take turns fisting their cunts and asses
Nice

First cut their nipples off, so they are already crying in pain, tie them both, fuck the shit out of the one on the left, then face fuck till she pukes, make the one on the right swallow all the puke and cum, then fuck her, repeat till they lose sanity, when done tie weights and drop them in the ocean for the fishes to finish off

who would you choose?

Wdyd shes a slut big time

Fuck them both, while they watch each other, FaceTime one of their parents and make them watch, if the hang up take videos and send to them

Fuck that's great. What would you do to this little slut?

Unzip the top of that dress all the way down, force her to her knees and stick my dick in between her tits

Show there's more then little assign dick, fuck her ass so hard, since she looks like she hasn't taken it their, till she shits, force her to clean it up, after all that rape and kill

Tue her to a tree on the woods and strip her down fuck her ass and cunt while repeditly smacking her head agianst the tree after leave her there for animals to have fun with

They all look like the same boring generic slanty eyed fucks

Nice very nice

What would you do to these sluts

who would have guessed a Scottish girl had been raped after going to a club...

1st i'd kidnap right, fuck her several times a day, if she resists, hit her into submission, then i'd get her to bring blondie over where now submissively righty would help pin her down as i fucked her throat and tits before fucking her pussy then her ass while righty was tongue fucked and sucked until she came all over blonde whores face, we'd then tie her up and use her as our personal sex slave

Hold her head under water while i ram my cock into her tight ass she would pass out but i wouldnt let her drown i would continue doing this till i filled her bowels with my seed

These two sluts, wwyd?

Do her

She deserves every moment of it. How would you torture this one?

throat fuck #3 so her lipstick smears all over my cock then i'd force her to swallow my cum

You know how some beaches have glad in the sand, well fuck her so and tell her every time she cums, I slash her back into a gash, she's going to have to hold in but she can't, cut her deep, she's crying and wanting to die, then push her head into the sand, she can't breathe, and fuck her while cutting her, while she crys and begs for God, then dump again in ocean, might leave her there, she's already destroyed

have middle & right eat each other out while left fucked them with a strap on leaving the remaining holes for me to take at my choice and will, each would have hands tied, tightly, behind their backs, and i'd fuck each of their mouths til they passed out from struggling to breath, and assaulted their limp passed out bodies holes

Run train on their asses and then fuck/stretch their asses by forcing a baseball bat into them and fucking their asses with it

Ooh! This is a great thread. So who's here still? And more importantly, who's that lovely girl who needs to get humiliated?

Nipple clamps that are hooked up to a car battery

I'd tie her down on a medical exam table and start her on a vibrator. When she starts to cum I want to slice those big tits off.

those assholes need to be stretched til they're crying, balling, screaming, tears pouring, makeup running, rights face at least needs to be pulled onto my cock as deeply as possible and belly filled with cum

Glass in the sand

catch her alone and rip a hole in her denim shorts. i'd fuck her hard and as she's crying and begging me to stop, i push my cock deep inside her and blow my load. i push her to the ground and leave her laying there crying

Anyone up for this slut?

Throat fuck both girls and cake their faces in cum beofre tieing them up and taking them to a homless community where they take the 2 girls and use them as breeders for there homless army

how would you hurt this whore? She needs it extra rough.

Fuck her face till she passes out then take her to my farm where i tie her down in the stables and let my animals have fun with their new breeding partner
Reply 4 reply

Tie her to the metal pole and ass fuck her and bang her head into the pole till bleeding everywhere, shove some fish bait down her mouth, she's crying and puking when done toss her over