Would you rather:

Would you rather:

Be a fag and rich,
Or
Be poor and straight?

Yes

rich fag, work on research to cure gayness with my cashola.

>This man gets it

Nice double dubs

Theres nothing wrong about some anal sex from time to time as long as you train martial arts and ride a bike regularly.

Already a fag, not a question

Rich fag, absolutely. Getting laid as a gay guy is super easy and living the sweet life of a party playboy would be so easy.

What a waste of money. You could be loving sucking cock all day and spending money on more fun things.

wont you accidentally poop if you kicked or pedal your bike though

rich, women are rotten

>There's nothing wrong about some anal sex
Aids

the real question is, would you rather finally admit your own gayness and get over it or will you keep on shitposting?

Yes

What does sexuality have to do with it? If I was gay I'd be into being gay I wouldn't be like daaamn dem chickolas wish I was straight I'd be like I want to get in some man ass and then I'd get in some man ass or man in mine I don't know how it works.

I'd rather be rich than poor.

Why would I not want to be a fag?

I'd rather be dirt poor than a pole smoking pillow biting Ovomit loving faggoty faggot anyday - enjoy your AIDS and HIV and the other nasty diseases you fucktard get with your penior

you would love it, but still a mental faggot.

cuz its gey
This

You are so fucking brainwashed it's hilarious.

He has a point though

back to /s4s/

same

he is either a troll or a 5yo child that somehow has access to the internet. or he is traumatized, which i suppoe

Walter? Is that you? I need my blue dose now!

No, not at all.
There are ways of protection.

The question asked should be:
Would you rather:
>be submissive and rich
or
>be dominant and poor

But this is a hard paradox because submissive people are poor because they are not able to reach the richness and dominant people will reach it.

Fk you OP and fk your stupid question.

Poor and gay