Where to spend counterfeit money ?

Where to spend counterfeit money ?

other countries

In prison

Craigslist

Counterfeit products.

I hope they're good fakes. I've seen a lot of counterfeits and the vast majority I've identified as fake before they were in my hand.

on drugs at a festival or rave at night.

this

yeee

Girl scout cookies

invest in digimon cards

Strippers

Sure, if you want to get stabbed. Drug dealers check every bill for raised ink with their nail. You'd have to find a really dumb mother fucker to get that one to work.

+1

no

Have you ever even gone to a drug dealer? If they don't have a guarenteed way to get ahold of you then they check your bills. If you have done a deal with a stranger, then either he's retarded or you didn't notice him scratching Jackson's collar.

Drug dealers. Niggers you don't know or will see again. Don't use your car either

Strip club

See

Ur a huge faggot stfu u kno nothing about selling drugs. No one checks each bill for raised shit ur fucking retarded...

I should fucking kno I sell dope, and 30s/blues suboxone and shit to fucking JUNKIES...

you r cancerous leave, hope a dude an heroes on ur shit and you wind up in prison getting it from a nigger

If you're selling to junkies and not checking your bills then you're the dumb mother fucker I'm referring too.

OP, you should hit up this retard and buy as much as he'll sell you.

At the bar you fucking 12 year olds.

yeah, sure

I used to leave fake $20 as a tip for meals

Give to street performers.

They're super easy to identify. Most of them are either too dark or too light, they haven't been cut right on one or both sides, they're either as crisp as printer paper or wrinkled and coffee stained.

You should see their faces when I tear it up and hand it back to them. There's a flicker of fear, and then the pretend to get super pissed. Shit's great.

Thats dumb af. they can find out who left the bill knobhead.

This. Homeless dudes too

>Talks on drug dealers like he understands how the game work
> Gets asshurt when correcten

user you are a pathetic old fag go shower

>autist who rips up people's money and tells then it's fake
>thinks he can tell a bill is fake by whether it's wrinkled or not
>cashier at McDonald's

Suggests that drug dealers are not dumb mother fuckers...

ayy lmao
>getting expelled from school for selling speed
>never ratting anyone out
>beating fucking smack dealers cause they are scum of the earth

ok

That just tips me off. They have literally no security features on them. No raised ink, no watermarked face, no magnetic strip, and usually you can see the colored dots from their printer.

I'm actually a delivery driver. I average around $20/hr. What do you do when you're not eating tendies in mommies basement?

strip club--exchange bills for ones, spend a couple, repeat a few times, keep the change, bail...

A lot of them aren't. The money is good and mostly only the dumb and overconfident drug dealers get busted.

Why be an edge lord and rip it up?

I worked at a liquor store. Only saw fake money once and just told them to try somewhere else. Fake IDs I'd see a few times a month, and I would just tell them 'better luck next time'.

>20$/hr
>delivers packages
>autist who rips up people's money

Project manager for a construction firm.

45$/hr

What was that about tendies?

Going to the wrong niggers Sup Forums

You can buy a lot of tendies on $45/hour. You don't even need good boy points. Jealous

Bullshit $20's are still in circulation

>edge lord
Destroying a fake bill isn't edgy, it prevents the bill from possibly being used in a crime and might even prevent that individual from trying it again. Telling someone to take their counterfeit money to another store is edgy.

The police department has a special fund for exchanging your counterfeit money for real cash to keep it off the street.

Just take it to them

Here
Take cash rarely look at bills closely
They have to be good enough to pass a cursory view. Strippers know money.

Not Here
Dealers know counterfeits. Dealers also have people they know to fuck you up for it. Also if you are a drug user, getting your dealer busted sucks.
They see a lot of counterfeits. Not a smart thing to do. They will also have a uv light or pen.

As a rule, someone who takes cash for a transaction that you are not likely to see in the future.
It's not just about passing cash but getting something for your cash in return.

In the case of girl scout cookies, don't pass anything greater than a 20.
20's are common. It's the bill most likely given at an ATM.
10's are better.

50's and 100's are already suspect.

>packages
Food actually. I'm basically taxing your 45$/hr every time you call in for lunch. Not to mention your employees. Construction workers eat a lot and most don't tip too poorly.

Fast food in a white neighborhood.

Even if they make it into a store, they never make it into a bank. Hardly "circulation"

Bank teller here, if you want to spend counterfeit money go to a place that doesnt regularly handle cash. Any convenience store, or bakery employee knows what money looks like and can tell a half decent counterfeit. Try best buys, or other places like that. I'd have to see a picture of your fakes to see if they are passable.

Honestly this Drug dealer would be the best way. People always pay in giant stacks of small bills and if you do it in a public place, dude isn't going to sit there counting it all. You won't be able to go thru dude again tho.

Teller again, girl scouts are a pretty ideal target

>delivers my food
>tries to act superior

>can't tell the difference between real and fake money
>thinks he's special for telling people where they're working today

I think 95% of people can tell the difference between real and fake money, they just don't need to act like a superior pizza delivery boy.

How does it feel to be in the 5%?

just ask someone o. the street to break it for you.

daily reminder you are all autistic faggots

>delivers food
>can tell real money from fake money
>thinks he's special somehow

Buy stuff from amazon from yourself using other accounts made by you.

>has no reading comprehension
>tries to join the fun
>gets laughed at for being retarded

>TFW 18 year old pizza delivery boy
>I destroy crime while serving slices of justice
>Can sense counterfeit money in a .5 mile radius
>Able to project an Aura of Superiority that gives criminals a feeling of dread.