Hi everyone. My name is Linh Ame. I..am here because this was my brother's favorite website...

Hi everyone. My name is Linh Ame. I..am here because this was my brother's favorite website, and unfortunately he passed away last week.

I miss him terribly, and I sort of thought that if I spent some time here, I'd be able to be with him again because I'd be sharing something he really loved. I don't really know the etiquette or the jokes, but I just wanted to say hi. And to thank you for creating a place that he loved.

Here's a photo of us. I miss you, Theg.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jin_shogo/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chinese should go to moonchan

so his name WAS fag?

I am so sorry for your loss.welcome to Sup Forums. Since you are new here i will take it oupon myself to aid you with the rules of this website. Since you are a female in order to maintain our attention you must write the currwnt date and time on a scrap of paper. And take a picture of your bare breasts with the paper. Or you must leave.

Sorry for your loss.

A lot of bad things are posted here, you should not be here if you value your sanity.

Hello OP, welcome to the cancer of the internet. We're all family on here, a fucked up family, but a family none the less. I am sorry for your loss.

Also
>tits or gtfo

there`s a rule that clearly says

OK. I will.

who the fuck is jin tran

Thanks. I mean, he said it was not the safest place but it's just jokes. He wasn't a bad guy, and I don't think you are either.

We're Vietnamese, not Chinese. Theg used to get really mad at that, I don't really mind.

"Theg Ame"
"The game"
You just lost.

FUUUUUUUUUU

10/10 op, that was nicely played

yeah. kek

i would fuck the shit out of the girl with the spot on her nose

i would do everything to her even lick her asshole if i have to offcourse you would have to clean it first maybe not any way i would also be a gentalman and buy her stuff

sorry about your loss RIP dude

i didnĀ“t notice the game
i found his real instagram tho
nice

Holy moly....

wow

well played OP well played

Godspeed China man

his gurl is white and shes dead

found his intagram

instagram.com/jin_shogo/?hl=en

oh i'm so sure OP will deliver this Time.

HOLY fuck OP. Good play

damnit

You cant troll Sup Forums m8

fucking sommerfag still here