Haven't seen a good ol' fashioned Finger Box thread in a while

Haven't seen a good ol' fashioned Finger Box thread in a while.

Just got this in the mail from my grandfather. Says he picked it up in the early 50's. A classic Ay-O in meh condition but it's still pretty cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O#Finger_boxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for reminding me that I lost mine yesterday, asshole. Fuck off.

Fingerboxes aren't real. Find a new and original bait; no one is falling for it anymore.

Anybody willing to trade a spruce fingerbox and $200 for a cherry fingerbox?

I'm sure you'll eventually find someone dumb enough to make that deal.

I bought my fingerbox on a trip to Vermont. Its maple and was handmade in '43

My new fingerbox comes in a few days. It's a maple-mahogany blend, and a nice grey trim, DR88 model. You guys think 150 was a good deal for it? Shipping is free as per usual from Finland but I wasn't sure about the overall price.

what the fuck is a fingerbox lmao

Unfortunate that you didn't have the staple of American and Canadian childhood. Don't put your anger on other people because you never had one.

I inherited mine from my grandfather, but I also like to look for them at antique stores. Just don't like new ones.

I have a plastic one I bought for my sons 8th birthday, but secretly I bought it for myself. Plastic is shit though, not worth it at all.

newfag alert

I ws never too sure about the ones made in war times. They are usually of bad quality but got this history vibe to them.

What is a fingerbox, and why are you all buying them they seem pointless

The picture is a fingerbox. I have the same one. kys

Lost mine when we were moving with family, I was 10 years old.

A box you stick your finger in. What, you think vidya games are better?

Jesus. How long have fingerboxes been around? I was thinking in investing in Statelide's SNH-33 series, but they are quite expensive.

penisbox: superior

Literally over 1500 years. Oldest ones date from Persia and China made of sandalwood and jade, respectively.

This shit is actually becoming old.

Man, screw SNH-33, SNM-68 feels much better.

Getting married this year, the future wife wants me to "slim down" my fingerbox collection.

Wat do Sup Forums?

Agreed. About time grandpap buys a new one.

They are still cool things to collect here in Spain.

stage 1: "what's a fingerbox?"

stage 2: "fingerboxes are fake."

stage 3: looking them up on wikipedia, realising they are a thing and getting a classy fingerbox of your own.

>Finger Box
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

You're making me want to bring out my collection.
I ended up getting a hold of my first Finger Box when I was about 7 years old. My granddad had given one to me. He told me that his grandfather had given it to him. It was a 1890's 3rd edition redwood.
I ended up purchasing my own Finger Box when I was 14. It was the metallic Maxo Box that came with built in suede.
I'm now on my 6th box. I recently bought one last year. It was a great investment!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O#Finger_boxes

ay-o!

>wtf is a fingerbox?
>ah ah ah newfag
/thread

What's sad about this thread is that only penisbox and OP has an image.

fuck that shit. last year I got a cheap chinese made fingerbox off alibaba and when some parts broke loose inside, ended up needed stitches. hurt like hell.

Fag

SNM-68 is composite?

Why?

looks like someone just discovered know your meme

congrats op

what any self respecting man would... buy more fingerboxes

if i could be bothered connecting my camera, i could take more shots of penisbox. at the moment it's propping up an external hard drive.

what the hell.

Start by not fingering her box by kicking her to the curb.

lol u been dropped on your head sonny boy? Who here remember making nice smelling fingerboxes out of old cigar boxes?
Not compact but still great, good old days.

one for each finger!

Fag.

Finally, a new thread. Fingerboxes are having a drop in popularity these days, thank god my parents knew best as to educate me in the art. Also, on a side note does anyone know any good fingerbox hotspots in PA? I can't seem to find any.