What is the worst emotional pain a relationship has brought you?

What is the worst emotional pain a relationship has brought you?

Personally, when me and my ex broke up, and she fucked a guy I had a bad gut feeling about 2 days later, and also kissed him in front of me.

Been cheated on in the same bed while I was passed out

Never going to have one.
It was terrible.

>kissed him in front of me
fagott

best trait a girl can have is loyalty
prove me wrong

Don't do drugs kids

He left me for another girl
The same girl he refused to stop inviting to his house every day
She was uglier than me
They spent like 2 years together and he rubbed it in
Damn it

no girl can be loyal
>proved wrong

>He left me
Gaaaay

I'm female.

Ex left me, got railed and bailed by two guys in two months, and then tried to come back.

They fuck guys behind your back. Most Women are terribad.

>kissed him in front of me
cuck

Tits or GTFO.

tits or gtfo

Fuck off nigster

LoL :->

How did you respond?

Okay, now you're just a faggot who posts fictional stories.

>then tried to come back
and so she got railed and bailed a third time?

tits or gtfo

Yes mum

Ts o gfo

I broke up with a chick after I had to go to hospital after her suicide attempt and she headbutted me in front of my parents, through my brand new TV into my wall leaving a huge hole then started strangling me till my dad ripped her off, fun times

what the fuck

tits and timestamp or gtfo

you sound like white trash. no charges pressed?

>She was uglier than me
She must have been a better person on the inside. Or at least, she had more to bring to the table for a long term committed relationship as a companion.

Being prettier is everything a guy wants, unless he's an idiot.

Well when I went to confirm, he was already on his way to pick her up, and she kissed him. Not like I'm gonna fight the guy to win back a slut.

sure is summer in here

This is the same person that got cheated on in the same bed btw, this happened a year after I got cheated on :c

I hope you pressed charges

I mean, I guess. But like all his other girlfriends she cheated on him. So that was funny.

Ugh! I'd hate to see what the other girl looked like.

She actually looked like a horse.

yeah she would post her tits and timestamp on Sup Forums

much better than me

I'm not white trash just normal old trash

KEKLe

Worst pain has never been the chick leaving... its the shit inside the relationship that's fucked me over.

Had an ex who was certain I was cheating on her. I'd go down the shop for milk alone and get texts and calls every couple minutes. Or I'd smile at a waitress and have to spend the next few hours trying to convince the ex I wasn't flirting. She went through my phone, my comouter, my internet history... she screened my calls and if it was a female voice she demanded I keep it on speaker and talk in front of her.
When I left I was vetting threatening xalls, texts, emails... shit about killing me, killing herself, with heaps of 'come back, I love you baby' shit mixed in. Real fucking mess.

Now i have no idea why I stuck around for a whole year.

Anyone who gets cheated on or left for someone else deserves it. It's your job to sniff out all the red flags, so cheer up! You're both miserable on the inside.

so you cheated on him?

>I went to confirm

god fucking damn it cant have a single fucking thread without some fucker saying they're female and derailing the whole damn thing
>tits or gtfo

fucking reply to yourself nigga

Found a pic

Had to hear it from her in person.

A1

but stop replying to non nude camwhores

Mexican detected
MAGA

Tits or gtfo

Fuck she looks like shit.

Kek how could she be uglier than you

See

stop replying to non nude camwhores

Shut your filthy fucking mouth camslut

My mother was dying and I had like 150 bucks and I spent every single one of them on gas and shit to see her at the hospital as much as I could. I didn't tell her at the time but she was mad I didn't go out with her and didn't spend any of that money on her and kept fighting with me

Cute

lol at least she doesnt look like a post op

Fuck...you weren't kidding. That hurts me too a bit, so I feel your pain by a fraction.

tittiess or gtfooooooooooooooooo

He has a rather cute grill now

Actually a current thing happening now need advice,

Ive had a girlfriend for a while now ( around 8 months) known her for longer, and i was completely in love with her. She said it back and was so sweet to me, but this one guy kept asking her out and she said no. She told me on sunday that she said yes because she felt bad and she still loved me, but wanted to give him a chance. I have been so emotionally hurt for the past few days so i need advice for wat do. ( Her and i still talk daily, she says i love you often but i dont say it back bc its wrong and against my principles to say it while she has a bf.)

Had to? Oh yeah, how'd that work out for ya?

Damn that fivehead

Neither do I. Just unflattering pic

Dump her what the fuck
Shes trash and youre better than that, user. Don't waste your life hurting over some skank

Eh huge forehead and small eyes. Not into her

>no idea why I stuck around
this is the lesson, you don't need that fucking crazy

The only thing you can do is hang yourself like the disobedient Robin Williams you are faggot

seems like you might be mentally unstable unwilling to let go crazy

probably made the right choice

riiiiiiight

damn she's hot, you got nudes?

My dog died. I randomly sobbed over the following week. The vet's ringtone, which is a good song, is now hardwired to remind me of my dog's death.
About 3 weeks later, I had a dream where he was alive, but I was aware of him being dead. Nobody saw him except for me, and I began to doubt my sanity. How could I be seeing my dog alive and well, chilling, while nobody else can? Surely I must be going mad.
I have some videos of his last painful days in an unnamed folder on my computer, and every time I look through files to delete, I take a look into the folder and get sad.

Ehh i mean i think shes better than me. Real nice eye colour

Not really. He still talks to me, only reason I know these things

>I didn't tell her
found your problem right here

>nudes
>of ex-bf's ex-gf

I do just that, for now. Problem is, getting all of Sup Forums to be that consistent they were once a long time ago. Kinda defeats the purpose if I'm the only one doing it while everyone else devotes their attention to anyone claiming to be a cumdumpster.

Can't relate. I haven't been in a relationship. I'm lucky though I guess, I don't go through emotional pain often as a result. The books I read, the games I play, and the shows I watch trigger an emotional response stronger than anything I've experienced in real life so far.

You got a full body shot? Or just more?

I wouldn't go as far as saying better looking then you. She has some nice eye color but just not proportionate and it really kills it all. Don't beat yourself up.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm going to viciously sexually
assault you

Well, like I said I ended up seeing her kiss him in person. Talked to her for a while after and after regaining composure cut everything off. She kept hitting me up after a few weeks. Wanted to be friends n Shit, but I wasn't gonna do that.

Interesting way of looking at it.

Not beating myself up. Some people are better looking than others. Just my subjective opinion that she is more attractive.

Plus apparently I look trans now kek

DUMP that bitch. She will get fucked by this guy (which she probably has already) then come back, you can then fuck her without dating her and keep whatever pussy on the side.

MGTOW

Getting emotionally hurt over women is fucking stupid. You should have prepared for the worst upon entering the relationship.

When will betas learn that women will use any excuse of 'emotional unhappiness' or other similar bullshit to fuck a random guy.

>protip: get rich, fuck bitches

It starts to seem normal. It starts slow, but after a while you realise you haven't seen your friends for a while. Then you start to question whether you really were flirting... it fucks you up. After I got out of there, I was convinced every girl that smiled at me wanted to fuck me. Led to some cringey shit and near-fatal beatings.

Got past it, but I can see why people get so fucked up after long shitty relationships.

Shieeet I'd tap that

Tell her dump him or its permanently over between you two, dont let some sad cunt steal your girl user.

Dating a basic bitch.
I have no good excuse to break up with her, other than I'm terribly bored of her.
She does all the chores, keeps up with events.
Great curves, not fat. 8/10
Likes all the dumb nerd shit I'm into
Mediocre at sex. No buttstuff and horrible at HJ/BJ/FJ. Into typical "50 shades" BS.
Has no real hobbies.
Going on 2 years...
Absolute depression and anxiety all day.

ITT four fugly people have problems

An ex girlfriend once told me she was sleepy, and wanted to go to bed. It was only 9:00 pm. It hurted me so terrible. I never been so humiliated in all my years. I cried and begged and pleaded, but she just rolled over and slept. So I had to break up with her at 6:00 am. That one really hurted me so deep inside.

Definitely the worst pain I felt was being cheated on by my boyfriend. Worst part was he convinced the girl he was cheating on me with that he was single. Lasted 2 months. Found out cause the girl messaged me. Shit sucks yo

Kek
Never said i was from a place of pretty people

>shes better than me
yes
now tits or gtfo

I will do. I was thinking about that anyway, but im terrified of losing her, but i guess this is a big choice so will do cap'n

that girl smart

Sure but I was barely 17, and I didn't want to talk about it to anyone I was really fucked up, I just told her I couldn't spend any of that money on anything else that I needed it for something really important

>be me
>19
>have relationship to 17 year old girl
>solid 8/10
>goes about 1 1/2 year
>sex good
> gf has depression
>be somewhat intelligent faggot that almost finished university
>cure depression in half a year of rudimentary therapy
>hey user thank you i love you
>gets cards for a concert at 1 year anniversary
>day of concert
>my dog eats some fucking poisonous bait some fag put into our garden
>bring him to the doctor
>sorry user he has to die
>cry like shit
>gf calls
>lets go to the concert
>sorry my dog is about to be euthanized
>no problem user i will be at your house in an hour i just ask a friend to drive me
>friend drives her
>not to my home
>fucks her
>goes to concert
>cry more
>user this is what you deserve for leaving me alone
>bitch
>mfw i cant fall in love again after that
>mfw its 5 years ago
>mfw bitch is engaged with her friend

>Problem is, getting all of Sup Forums to be that consistent
you're the problem

Is there a whole set for this chick?

Soo... My ex left for another boy, and she thought the guy would liked her but he didn't and then she started posting pics on Instagram and there was always some kinda hidden message to try to get me back but ofc i didn't care anymore.