Post your face when you realize that this is the same man in all of these pictures. How is this possible?

Post your face when you realize that this is the same man in all of these pictures. How is this possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7CyR_4GZ-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No Paul Allen
BATEMANS GONNA FREAK

MY AGENTS GONNA FREAK

I wonder how the average mother would react to that image.

I don't know how it's possible! WOW! What an actor!

Dude is the Christian Bale of our generation

like tom hardy and his godawful accents

>OMG HE REALLY IN CHARACTER NOW!!!

>all while heading a rock band

how does this dude stop having sex long enough to film a movie?

woah cool, makeup and facial hair

He is the DDL (daniel day lewis) of our generation.

>no jordan catalano

>Anyway, the choking is 100% true as well as restraining and alot of holding you down. He fucks hard and rough and quick. There's alot of movement and position shifting and tit biting and sucking. There were marks left. He doesn't give a shit that his cock is fucking giganto and it hurt like satan. It's not only long, had to be about 11-12". It's thick and it burned and he wouldn't slow down even when I told him to. There were times were I had to bite down on him because of the pain down there and he didn't give 2 pisses about it. I think he got pleasure out of hurting me, in retrospect but I was too young and didn't know that then. He was a major dick when I would tell him to slow down or to change position to ease the pain a little. After that, I'd get attitude.

>I didn't like the choking and at least he eased a bit on that but he still did the wrist restraining and ramming. I like rough sex but he seems to zone out and it's scary.

>I liked the ass smacking, that was a huge turn on and I didn't mind his name-calling but basically the whole time I was fucking him, I felt as though I was being raped and not even a "play rape". In his mind, it seemed like he thought he was fucking raping me. It was very odd.

>So girls, if you're into this whole thing then by all means, Jared's your man. I'll say one thing, if you can handle a big cock, go for it.

>fat Leto

In what?

LETO
IS
A
RAPIST

2/10 too blond

the movie where he kills john lennon

I think Chapter 27, he played the hero that shot that smug hippy John Lennon.

Who said these words?

ur mum

some groupie

Your mom did, bud.

7 of these are makeup and prosthetics. 2 of them are he got fat. Literally anyone in the world who isn't already a lardwhale could do this.

>go to all these lengths to look different
>most of the roles were completely forgettable
>could have just hired an unknown for a fraction of the price
hollywood is trash

Wait, those are all the same actor? How is this possible?

you would think such a good looking guy would make a better trap

LOL

>44 years old.

I'm literally half his age and I'm already starting to look older than him

And haven't accomplished even half of what he has.

I never implied as much.

I never implied you did.

It's all fucking politics.

Did you guys watch the Suicide Squad comicon panel?

Jared has this stare while Will is talking and is very spoopy
youtube.com/watch?v=n7CyR_4GZ-s

Skip to 6:36

Then stop saying mean things.

Your mom the groupie

Literal meme actor.

You haven't accomplished half as much as Jared Leto, AND you have thin skin.

I just showed this to my mom, and she freaked out. Warning: don't show to your mom!

Leto is a fucking retard. He nearly destroyed his health to put on weight for that role, and it ended up bombing hard. Nobody talks about it like they do with Bale in The Machinist.

> For his role, Leto gained 67 pounds (30 kg) by drinking microwaved pints of ice cream mixed with soy sauce and olive oil every night.

So disgusting. He got gout doing this shit

Too bad he didn't die. I would have laughed at hearing the news, and then found his funeral and laughed at his grieving faggot family.

Both Gary Oldman and Tom Hardy had more roles with much bigger differences in looks.

Gary Oldman
>Fifth Element
>Harry Potter
>Nolan's Batmans
>...

Tom Hardy
>Nolan's Batmans
>Star Trek Nemesis
>Outlaw
>Bronson
>...

Jesus man

Would fuck FemLeto on top left and stroke his huge and masculine boyclit. No homo of course.

Gross

>oldman
>doesn't add hannibal and true romance to his list

You haven't accomplished half as much as Jared Leto, AND you have crippling autism

I actually have.

Sorry, are you telling me all the actors in that photo are the same person? I don't believe it!!

Believe it!

When is your movie coming out?

>is cock is fucking giganto and it hurt like satan. It's not only long, had to be about 11-12

SUREEEEEEEEEE

at 44 years old he still fucks teenagers #goals

Uuuuh, hold on, what? When did I say I had a movie coming out? Did you reply to the wrong comment by accident, or do you have a reading disability?

He looks mid 20s than 40s

He must get fresh wet pussy everywhere he goes

You said anybody who isn't fat could do what Leto has done. I want to see your movie brodude

did you think he fucked margot robbie

Is this proof that it is not possible to be fat and attractive?

How in the fuck do you see "evidence" of that? There are plenty of attractive THICC people

righto lardass

I assume Opie is attracted to all the photos of Leto but the fat ones. And so he's projecting his feelings onto the rest of the world.

I think he fucked will smith and margot robbie

When they put "Gender Queer" in the dictionary this will be the picture that appears next to the definition.

>turning a why not both issue a dichotomy

What the fuck is this Facebook?