Hey Sup Forums can you name everything wrong with Reddit?

Hey Sup Forums can you name everything wrong with Reddit?

everything

More than that

The Red Pill and their mentality. Overuse of the term "beta", "alpha", "n-count", "SMV", etc

At least on Reddit I'm not barraged by pics of penises and trannys by men claiming they're not gay at all.

You will probably be banned for being white though

Fuck off redditard. Enjoy the useless le upboats when you post this thread as a screencap.

lol what? search for traps and see what happens

Reddit is a cluster fuck of narcissistic, self important retards who argue with each other about which one is less beta, or which one hums on Ayn Rand's rotten cunt harder.

Kek

So true

They are all triggered snowflakes, repeating the same bullshit to themselves over and over.
It's an echo chamber.
A bunch of low effort, armchair experts that are feeding the cult of outrage.

But that sums up everything wrong in the world, not just reddit.

>shitty layout
>community full of memelord teenagers that try too hard to be "Lol xD randum" and retarded SJWs
>liberal shitposting everywhere
>crappy memes
>there's a bunch of fags that think they're smarter than everybody and that their opinion is the best one
>most of the upvoted shit is reshared crap from twitter or tumblr
>PC mods
>half of the threads are retarded
>2010-2012 memes everywhere
>barley any oc left
>some of the subreddits are fucking autistic
>they get triggered easily
>a lot of deleted comments because "umg that's meen n offensive!!1!11
>they try too hard to get Sup Forums's attention by speeding out and acting like Sup Forumsyards
>half of the subreddits are dead as fuck
>lots of throw away accounts
>it's just kinda shit
>barley any good subreddits and barley any good oc
>tons of edgelords

The only good subreddits are (I say this loosely) r/Gaming and r/Depression. Everything else is boring shit I could care less about.

I honestly hate Reddit, got it to see if it was good, banned from most major parts because I'm not PC

Also instabans for disagreeing with SJW shit

Pretty much this

I posted this because I was instabanned from Shot Reddit Says, I disagreed with the whole infinite genders thing and figured going home to Sup Forums is the only option

*shit Reddit Says

>half of it hates trump
>the other half loves him
>it's all retarded

It's better than Sup Forums in every way imaginable, but I prefer being here, because people here like to call people "normies" who have a half decent job and a few friends, which makes me feel better about myself for not having that

It is not better, it's really a matter of opinion. You can come here and be whoever you want, say whatever you want and nobody can really do much, but there you have to behave, you can find what you want to talk about faster and make a few friends but you have to make sure not to hurt any feelings.

>infinite genders thing
Why even bother with reddit.

I'm probably gonna delete it
Was honestly only there for the cicada puzzle and the scary stories

Honestly this as well.

Not much good stuff on Reddit

There really isn't. It's funny watching SJWs get mad tho

Till you get ip banned and need 9000 proxys

Lmao you could just get a vpn tbh

Narcissistic douchbags who think they're morally righteous because the remain in their echo chambers and only subjected to material approved by the mods and the general consensus.

Yeah I know, but still is annoying

The karma system is absolute shit, and most of the mods are college kids with 64 genders and who identify as mayonnaise