Blur is better than Oasis and Radiohead

Blur only had one bad album and it was their debut; every other album is a classic. Yes, that includes The Magic Whip. Radiohead has made two bad albums and Oasis, well I think I'll leave it at that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AkNvk2MgiCc
youtube.com/watch?v=lOL8YoxWkA4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHQRz_15s3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damon pls go

magic whip was in rainbows but better

Radiohead >>>>> Blur > Oasis

I don't even think Radiohead is that great. Teenage Fanclub was the best 90s British band by far.

>Oasis, well I think I'll leave it at that.
Then you'll forget to mention they had 5 good albums.

>Radiohead has made two bad albums
Name one

WOOOOOOHOOOOO

>Radiohead has made two bad albums
if you're talking about TKOL you're a pleb

Radiohead will never be forgotten, Oasis is remembered only when Noel opens his mouth LOL pray for the poor guy, decent songwriter ill give him that

I like Blur, but they really haven't aged well at all. At least Oasis has Wonderwall so white dudes in college dorms could play it on cheap acoustic guitars and try to pick up chicks with that song.

Radiohead are my favorite band, and they brought Ok Computer + Kid A into the world. Obviously they win

>Leisure
>bad

She's So High
There's No Other Way
Bang
Repetition

All of my No.

Nice try, Montie. There is nothing redeeming after Definitely Maybe and Morning Glory.

Pablo Honey and The King of Limbs

It's not a good album and you know it.

>It's not a good album and you know it.
literally an 8/10 and their third best

fucking kek

sorry you can't accept the truth, user

>Blur is better than Oasis
Agreed
>and Radiohead
"no"

It doesn't matter how many "bad" albums Radiohead makes or has made. They released two landmark albums in a row that will be remembered 100 years from now.
Blur will be remembered as that band with the lead singer who created Gorillaz, and Oasis as that band that made Wonderwall. They both never transcended to the 2000s with worthwhile music.

Using wonderwall to get chicks is also what some educated nigs do.

Leisure is great you fucking scum sucking prolapsed faggot.

Isn't radiohead just that cartoon band the lead singer from Blur masterminds?

I love Blur and Radiohead, Oasis is a bit repetitious & obnoxious to me. The only Radiohead album I don't listen to much is TKoL, it just didn't work for me - although I can't pinpoint why. Amnesiac is my fav album of theirs. With Blur, I'm not sure what is fav and least. I kinda like them all in their own ways. I adore The Magic Whip, it's very sonically interesting to me. My Terra-cotta Heart, New World Towers and Pyongyang are great songs.
I might give Oasis another chance, since my feelings are based off of how I felt in my youth. I have a track record of liking things now that I didn't in my teenage/young adult years. Oasis fans - where should I start if I do so? At the very beginning, or are some of their albums skipable?
Why doesn't Pulp get more credit for their contributions to BritPop?

Is that pussy worth it if Wonderwall is all it takes?

>Even including Oasis in this when they should be getting compared to Bon Jovi

uwot8

Yes but they're all still shit though

Oasis is debatable but better than Radiohead is a ridiculous statement

Pleb
Unironically this

That's like saying dogshit is better than horseshit.

if she's hot, yes

Pablo Honey and Amnesiac

eh, Suede was better than any of them

>King of limbs

Pleb

A Different Class is a fucking banger. His and Hers is kickass. This Is Hardcore tends to drag though.

STREETS AND LAKE JUNGLES

>albums and Oasis, well I think I'll leave it at that.
Yeah you've got a point

>Teenage Fanclub
Almost. Belle and Sebastian is the correct answer, but TF are a close second.

It's fucking 2017 and people still think TKOL is good.

and ride is better than them all

oasis is the greatest band in the world, liam gallagher told me

agreed

Nice try but it is not the truth

They're definitely better than Oasis

Blur:
>GOOD
Modern Life is Rubbish
Parklife
Blur
Think Tank
>EXCELLENT
Great Escape
>Mediocre
Magic Whip
Leisure

Radiohead
>GOOD
The Bends
Amnesiac
In Rainbows
>EXCELLENT
Kid A
OK Computer
>Mediocre
AMSP
Hail to the Thief
>Bad
TKOL
Pablo Honey

Oasis
>GOOD
Not applicable
>Excellent
Not applicable
>Bad
All of it.

oasis is for men

radiohead is for omg im so depressed white boys

and blur is for fuckboys/traps

I've thought about giving Blur and Oasis a chance lately. Blur seem like they would be more interesting, but Oasis seems like something I should have listened to at least once. What should I do anons?

>>Bad
>TKOL
kill yourself you fucking pleb. why the fuck would you even post taste this absolutely horrible?

listen to them both but start with blur.

Sing

Start with these blur songs

From Parklife
>Badhead
>This Is A Low
>Clover Over Dover

From 13

>1992
>Caramel
>Trimm Trabb

From Modern Life Is Rubbish

>Resigned
>For Tomorrow
>Advert

The Great Escape

>Yuko And Hiro
>Best Days
>He Thought Of Cars

Blur (Self-Titled)

>Beetlebum
>Strange News From Another Star
>Death Of A Party

Think Tank

>Out Of Time
>Battery In Your Leg
>Caravan

Leisure

>Sing
>Repetition
>There's No Other Way

These are probably the three best songs from each album in my opinion.

Since the singles in my opinion for the most part set a false representation of blur.

Pablo Honey literally isn't a bad album, It's just a standard 90s rock album with some brilliant songs and some ones that are slightly rough around the edges, if this was the only album Radiohead released it would be a fairly respected album as it was when it was first released and wouldn't be nearly as hated on.

I'm convinced 80% of people that shit on Pablo Honey haven't or at least barely even listened to it.

On RYM it's got a rating of 2.84 rating it's defiantly not a fair rating.

If this was Radioheads only album i think it be rated around the 3.45 or maybe 3.30 mark.

I put Parklife on and I'm enjoying it a lot so far
I sampled those selected songs and decided to start with Parklife then probably 13 and so on. Good picks, I did a disservice to myself not listening to this band for so long because of how all I ever heard was Song 2.

>implying women can actually have patrician tastes in music

White woman + white guy playing guitar = instant pussy

Tfw Leisure and Magic Whip are my two favorite albums from Blur, coffee and tv is still their best song imo

Pablo Honey is way better than Blur

Blur is a singles band

>Pablo Honey and The King of Limbs

Plz stop riding Fantano's dick

I've never really "gotten" Blur. I don't see what's so good about them.

Radiohead are fantastic songwriters; Oasis has some memorable hits and a general nostalgia factor to them; Blur has absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

yeah no. Thom Yorke wishes he could write a song like Girls and Boys

Leisure may not be a totally good album altogether but there are some good tracks on there my favorite probably being "Slow Down"

People hate it because they actually wrote upbeat music at that point, before they knew they were only good at making songs like Creep.

Chavy rave hit? Woohoo

Check Start with 13 though

Radiohead has no bad albums.

Radiohead only had one bad album and it was their debut; every other album is a classic. Yes, that includes TKOL. Blur has made two bad albums and Oasis, well I think I'll leave it at that.

What are blurs bad albums? (Pablo Honey isn't a bad album btw)

>Great Blur albums
s/t
The Magic Whip

>Great Oasis Albums
Definitely Maybe
Whats The Story Morning Glory
The Masterplan
Dig Out Your Soul

>Great Radiohead albums
The Bends
OK Computer
Kid A
Hail To The Thief
In Rainbows
A Moon Shaped Pool

The choice is obvious

This. Leisure is fucking fantastic as a time machine to 1992.

Oasis and Blur >>>>> Radiohead and their depression inducing music.

Can't see how anyone can say Oasis are bad. Must be because they didn't perform in skinny jeans or sang about killing themselves

What If I enjoy all 3 bands?

youtu.be/AkNvk2MgiCc
:(

my faves

From Parklife
>Jubilee
>This Is A Low
>parklife

From 13

>mellow song
>tender
>Trimm Trabb

From Modern Life Is Rubbish

>Star shaped
>For Tomorrow
>Advert

The Great Escape

>the universal
>Best Days
>He Thought Of Cars

Blur (Self-Titled)

>Beetlebum
>Youre so great
>Country Sad Ballad Man

Think Tank

>crazy beat
>ambulance
>Caravan

Leisure

>Sing
>shes so high
>There's No Other Way

based, fuck that stupid bitch

And the bends.

>Blur
>Radiohead
>Oasis
Bad people can't make good music.

Self titled and The Great Escape

then your pretty normal

Never got into Blur, Oasis is more fun to listen to and Radiohead has better songs. Blur has some consistency I guess but it's just not for me.

ever since I saw their nardwuar interview I can't listen to them because I just imagine them acting like that all the time

>not Bugman

Me too, that was just plain disguisting the way they treated him, fuck that shit, whatever music they make I won't listen to their stuff and so will most people who have watched the interview.

lmao didn't see this when I posted. glad I'm not alone in my disdain for their treatment of him

even if you don't like nardwuar they're acting like children in that interview

fine whatever, but

Pulp = Suede >>>>>>>> Blur > Oasis > Radiohead

youtube.com/watch?v=lOL8YoxWkA4

they still are
their comeback BTFO'd Blur's

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHQRz_15s3g

why so much oasis hate? yeah they weren't great after their second album but those first two were spectacular imo. Oasis at their best > both but at their worst def the other end

Dave Rowntree admitted to being on a cocaine binge at the time recently and said seeing the interview is what made him go sober

It was literally just the drummer and he was high on cocaine (And in which he's apologized for), Why is the whole band at fault? It was clearly and awkward situation and as soon as he left they answered his questions as normal just as they were trying too before.

TKOL and Pablo Honey fucking suck. TKOL is miles better than Pablo Honey, but its still kind of lame. Also best Radiohead album is HTTT. If you combine Blur Discog with the Gorillaz its just as impressive as Radiohead's. One last thing. Fuck Oasis.

I think you're mistaking average for complete absolute shit, Since neither Pablo Honey and King Of Limbs are absolute shit. They both have merits. I also just know you've barely or even listened to Pablo Honey.

Radiohead has 3 great albums
Blur has 2 good ones
Oasis are completely shit

I don't think I've ever seen taste as bad as this before

The Magic Whip is their best album to be honest